Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leptine

Wentworth | Season 7 on Netflix

Recommended Posts

Leptine

 

Showcase_NewsFeaturedImage_Wentworth-Sea

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylangaga

:duca::duca::duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danger

Yessss :duca: Missed Wentworth so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LanaDReyOnline

Yesssss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toxicLambBot

Omg I’ve looked online the past 3 months everyday for this news and bam! Here it is’ werk! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CREATIVEREBELLION

nnn I read this as Westworld and was wondering why the **** they postponed the season premier until June 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danger

OMGGG. NOthing better happen to my baby Will! :weeps: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine

:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine

Tomorrow is finally returning :duca:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
9 hours ago, Leptine said:

Tomorrow is finally returning :duca:

 

 

ur not australian right? how are u gonna watch this. last season finding episodes on time was a disaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
On 5/29/2018 at 11:18 AM, PiperHalliwell said:

 

On 5/29/2018 at 6:41 PM, Danger said:

OMGGG. NOthing better happen to my baby Will! :weeps: 

any of you got a Foxtel account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danger
20 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

 

any of you got a Foxtel account?

No I’m in NY 

And really? I had no trouble finding the episodes last year..I remember finding it a day or two after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
Just now, Danger said:

No I’m in NY 

And really? I had no trouble finding the episodes last year..I remember finding it a day or two after

episodes are not supposed to uploaded 2 days later.... it was driving me NUTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danger
1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

episodes are not supposed to uploaded 2 days later.... it was driving me NUTS

I feel u I was like a feen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
Just now, Danger said:

I feel u I was like a feen

i made a fake account to watch Love Island Australia 

just tried to do the same thing for Wentworth but they require creditcards so looks like im gonna have to wait like everybody else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive

Nvm a friend of mine from Australia is making an account for me. 👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
49 minutes ago, Danger said:

I feel u I was like a feen

got a Foxtel Livestream. the channel is called Showcase

 

2vio6l0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine
8 hours ago, FutureHive said:

ur not australian right? how are u gonna watch this. last season finding episodes on time was a disaster

Nope, I'm Italian, I binged all the show from the first season last year so the last season was already finished when I started it...

I'm more concerned about the subtitles because the site that made the subs released them like 2 weeks later from the airing, I know that even the english ones were coming later.

I'm also considering if wait the show to be finished to binge watching the whole season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Nope, I'm Italian, I binged all the show from the first season last year so the last season was already finished when I started it...

I'm more concerned about the subtitles because the site that made the subs released them like 2 weeks later from the airing, I know that even the english ones were coming later.

I'm also considering if wait the show to be finished to binge watching the whole season.

 

today’s episode was amazing btw. shout out to that 1080p livestream! it even had english subtitles included i was shook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danger
9 hours ago, FutureHive said:

got a Foxtel Livestream. the channel is called Showcase

 

2vio6l0.jpg

For freeeee?

2 hours ago, FutureHive said:

today’s episode was amazing btw. shout out to that 1080p livestream! it even had english subtitles included i was shook

lol I forgot Australia is like 12 hours ahead :rip: glad to hear it was good! can't wait to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites