• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Alpha

• Kylie Jenner

• greeneyedsoul

15 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The only shock I got from LeKlein is when I found out she was a woman because from the video thumbnail I thought it was a man in drag :dies:

Well we ARE the ultimate gay friendly country in Europe, let it show. Also World Pride is being held in Madrid this year, get that promo. :eli:

But seriously, in 2013 we had Kedvesem and Tomorrow in the top 10, and last year we had If I Were Deaf in the top 5. Manel's song is like, an updated version of these. I expect him to do well if he gets selected, because summery songs always do nicely - especially if from the ultimate sunny country of Europe! Also, unlike Frans, Manel can sing.

If I Were God was a good song, plus it's Sweden. 

Knowing RTVE, Manel's performance would be him + the guitar + 2 hot messy dancers in white ala Que Me Quiten Lo Bailao.

Hell to the no. :doc: 

greeneyedsoul

I have a feeling that Russia won't give much points to Belarus this year. The Russification of Belarus is stronger than ever, they don't want to disturb that by supporting a song sung in Belarusian...

2NaDVQR.gif

8 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I will be popular, my body wants you girl

2NaDVQR.gif

(Why hasn't galadauskaite.gif been posted yet?)

Galadauskaite is preparing to give Russia a 0 in 2017.

Navyofbadgals
2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It's called "Have You Now" by Whogaux, Karl-Kristian and Maian. I'm not posting it here because someone might report me.

OMG you were right :deadbanana:

If I Were Sorry from last year was also creepily similar to Catch & Release

1 minute ago, prézli said:

Germany announced their candidates last week and I'm screaming how they want another Lena. One of them is called Levina... :dies:

Can Germany just send Lena again with Traffic Light type of song.

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, Dom said:

Galadauskaite ia preparing to give Russia a 0 in 2017.

I can't wait. In that gif, she was *giggling hysterically* watching Russia being taken over by Sweden in the voting after staying on top for the first 27 countries :'(

Demy's songs will be in English. The 1st one is dance, the 2nd one is a ballad and the 3rd one is surprise according to her last interview.

KillingYourCareer
3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I have a feeling that Russian won't give much points to Belarus this year. The Russification of Belarus is stronger than ever, they don't want to disturb that by supporting a song sung in Belarusian...

2NaDVQR.gif

The Russian juries were a mess last year. They put Israel last (as every other country should've done), and Armenia was their 1st just because one of the jurors' husband was Armenian :ahh:

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, Paola Bracho said:

Demy's songs will be in English. The 1st one is dance, the 2nd one is a ballad and the 3rd one is surprise according to her last interview.

Scrap that ballad, her slow songs are atrocious. I want I alithia miazi psema 2.0 from her.

KillingYourCareer

This song needs to win for Estonia, it's fantastic in every way! If not her, then Kerli will do.

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I can't wait. In that gif, she was *giggling hysterically* watching Russia being taken over by Sweden in the voting after staying on top for the first 27 countries :'(

Galadauskaite was trying not to crack, queen was having a field day.

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

This song needs to win for Estonia, it's fantastic in every way! If not her, then Kerli will do.

Ariadne is amazing too.

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Dom said:

Galadauskaite was trying not to crack, queen was having a field day.

On the other hand, the 2015 Georgian spokesperson Natia Bunturi was NOT having it. She really wanted Italy to win.

XvsJUDh.gif

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, Dom said:

Ariadne is amazing too.

It's good for the radio, but it's literally 3 minutes of flatness and weak vocals.

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Alpha said:

wait we have new codes for youtube vids?

You just post the full link and the video appears automatically

Archived