• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Alpha

• Kylie Jenner

• greeneyedsoul

4 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

That bus incident is so sad. May they rest in peace.

We're getting the UK songs tomorrow? :eek:

9:30am tomorrow on Radio 2

KillingYourCareer

By the way, this song in the Icelandic selection is COMPLETELY copied from Sanna Nielsen's Undo. They didn't even bother :dies:

Too bad the girl singing it sounds like a dying cat, so Sanna stays unbothered.

Perched for the UK next week. :duca:

I already know LeKlein is going to win in Spain so I'm just waiting for the National Final in February. She better fix those shameless grammar mistakes and get a new look for May. :zzz:

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, prézli said:

Wasn't he Austrian?

Of my great-grandparents, 4 were Italian, 3 Austrian and 1 Hungarian :flower:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Of my great-grandparents, 4 were Italian, 3 Austrian and 1 Hungarian :flower:

Oh! What was his family name, do you know it?

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, igninton said:

Perched for the UK. :zzz:

I already know LeKlein is going to win in Spain so I'm just waiting for the National Final in February. :zzz:

How is that mess possibly going to win? Does Spain want to finish LAST or something? :dies:

LeKlein is tragic to look at, first of all, and that will turn a lot of voters off. The song is an overproduced mess that sounds like two bad different songs were put together, and the dramatic way she sings it is laughable... but nobody would vote for it. Please, send Manel Navarro.

KillingYourCareer
5 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

draaaag

The Demy songs have been confirmed to be all in English, right?

It's Greece with their currently most popular girl, you wouldn't expect them to make her sing in Greek. I feel like they don't want to win for financial reasons, but they'll do anything to snatch 2nd place to keep the name of Greece high. They're a proud country.

22 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

especially the gheys' favorite Mirela.

She's not the really the favourite, some people are just supporting her because this is like her fifth attempt since 2006 but even they know the song is kind of meh.

Manel Navarro is not going to be selected, thank God. He bores the **** outta me. :zzz:

5 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

How is that mess possibly going to win? Does Spain want to finish LAST or something? :dies:

LeKlein is tragic to look at, first of all, and that will turn a lot of voters off. The song is an overproduced mess that sounds like two bad different songs were put together, and the dramatic way she sings it is laughable... but nobody would vote for it. Please, send Manel Navarro.

No shade but:

marijaserifovic107_v-zweispaltig.jpg

I don't get why we should send Manel, he is boring as **** and not in a good way. He is so forgettable. LeKlein has that shock factor and her performance can stand out from the rest, while Manel... ddddd let me not.

He is hot tho, I'll give him that I guess. :sistrens:

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Ohey! I shamelessly copied the OP from the old ATRL thread. Also, how do y'all feel about the Georgian and Belarusian songs? I think they're both great! The Belarusian one especially, it's giving me LIFE.

the belarusian one will be fun to watch even though it's a little cringy, the gerogian is cute

KillingYourCareer
Just now, igninton said:

marijaserifovic107_v-zweispaltig.jpg

I don't get why we should send Manel, he is boring as **** and not in a good way. He is so forgettable. LeKlein has that shock factor and her performance can stand out from the rest, while Manel... ddddd let me not.

He is hot tho, I'll give him that I guess. :sistrens:

The only shock I got from LeKlein is when I found out she was a woman because from the video thumbnail I thought it was a man in drag :dies:

But seriously, in 2013 we had Kedvesem and Tomorrow in the top 10, and last year we had If I Were Deaf in the top 5. Manel's song is like, an updated version of these. I expect him to do well if he gets selected, because summery songs always do nicely - especially if from the ultimate sunny country of Europe! Also, unlike Frans, Manel can sing.

KillingYourCareer
5 minutes ago, prézli said:

I see. The most popular one, next to Németh. :dies:

I will be popular, my body wants you girl

2NaDVQR.gif

(Why hasn't galadauskaite.gif been posted yet?)

Navyofbadgals
14 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

By the way, this song in the Icelandic selection is COMPLETELY copied from Sanna Nielsen's Undo. They didn't even bother :dies:

Too bad the girl singing it sounds like a dying cat, so Sanna stays unbothered.

I mean what's ESC without a big copycat? a few years ago Estonia copied The Common Linnets too :cm:

or that guy who had his own Blurred Lines :cm:

Or Cascada's song also being quite similar to... well basically any uplifting dance song :cm: 

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean what's ESC without a big copycat? a few years ago Estonia copied The Common Linnets too :cm:

or that guy who had his own Blurred Lines :cm:

Or Cascada's song also being quite similar to... well basically any uplifting dance song :cm: 

Tru. In the current Estonian selection there's the discount of Closer :ahh:

Navyofbadgals
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Tru. In the current Estonian selection there's the discount of Closer :ahh:

wait what :deadbanana:

which song?

KillingYourCareer
Just now, igninton said:

I need a Youtube playlist of all the already selected acts. 

Thanks. 

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Sis, it's just 2 songs for now. I'm not counting Albania because their final version will sound like a completely different song from the current snoozefest.

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

wait what :deadbanana:

which song?

It's called "Have You Now" by Whogaux, Karl-Kristian and Maian. I'm not posting it here because someone might report me.

Archived