• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Alpha

• Kylie Jenner

• greeneyedsoul

KillingYourCareer
11 hours ago, Dom said:

Greta Zazza for Lithuania please, she slayed tonight.

No thanks. Mia needs to go for Lithuania! But I'd rather have Greta than Paula or Kotryna :mazen:

Also, haha @ Vilija failing to qualify with that atrocious song she presented :laugh:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

No thanks. Mia needs to go for Lithuania! But I'd rather have Greta than Paula or Kotryna :mazen:

Also, haha @ Vilija failing to qualify with that atrocious song she presented :laugh:

Miaaa suckss bad. And I'm so happy Ibelphaubtaite Dalia will be in jury next week, yess, she will judge Aiste.

Navyofbadgals
13 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Ohey! I shamelessly copied the OP from the old ATRL thread. Also, how do y'all feel about the Georgian and Belarusian songs? I think they're both great! The Belarusian one especially, it's giving me LIFE.

I dig the belarusian one. It's very fun. Not a big fan of the Georgian one though :cm:

KillingYourCareer
14 minutes ago, Dom said:

Miaaa suckss bad. And I'm so happy Ibelphaubtaite Dalia will be in jury next week, yess, she will judge Aiste.

Y'all can say Mia is a diva, but her song is great and her performance will make the gheys LIVE.

Y'all can say Mia is a diva, but her song is great and her performance will make the gheys LIVE.

Why do you like these Lithuania old hoes, Rūta,Mia, Aiste...

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

it's too ahead of its time for the gp

That's what the juries are here for. But wait... they won't vote for it because it has no English lyrics :shakeno:

KillingYourCareer

Spain is so ending on the right hand side of the scoreboard with that tragic selection of song that they have :zzz:

The only one that could end, like, 15th is Manel Navarro. All the others have bottom 5 written all over them, especially the gheys' favorite Mirela.

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, prézli said:

Um, no. Kalandor is gonna win, bookmark me.

That's a very good song too. On the other hand, Deák by Spoon 21 is disgusting.

greeneyedsoul

It's nice that we will hear Belarusian for the first time in Eurovision. They really snatched with that great choice. #talentalwayswins

My ranking so far:

1. Belarus

2. Albania

3. Georgia

That's a very good song too. On the other hand, Deák by Spoon 21 is disgusting.

Yeah, it got negative reviews from everyone in here. :dies:

Anyway, is the bus crash that happened in Italy with the Hungarian students news in the Italian media? :foxaylove2:

22 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Hungary has the winner already, whew

This has to be in the top 10 AT LEAST.

I'm really, really, hoping we get a good six tomorrow for the UK. Pull through pls. 

KillingYourCareer
3 minutes ago, prézli said:

Yeah, it got negative reviews from everyone in here. :dies:

Anyway, is the bus crash that happened in Italy with the Hungarian students news in the Italian media? :foxaylove2:

It's getting raving reviews on their YouTube but it's probably because they're pretty estabilished.

That accident happened quite close to where I live, it was reported in the news indeed.

KillingYourCareer

I'm longing for at least 10-15 songs without lyrics in English this year. Belarus confirmed that they aren't changing one single word of their song, which is perfect already for me. Hungary can easily send a song fully in Hungarian, nobody understands that language and this gives them more "charm" (this might explain why Kedvesem was 7th in televote in 2013). If Gábi Toth's song gets selected, it might be a candidate to snatch my televotes :jonny: but I already feel like Greece will get my coins eventually.

It's getting raving reviews on their YouTube but it's probably because they're pretty estabilished.

That accident happened quite close to where I live, it was reported in the news indeed.

That's the biggest news in here right now. Everyone is talking about it. As huge as Michael Jackson's death was.

I'm longing for at least 10-15 songs without lyrics in English this year. Belarus confirmed that they aren't changing one single word of their song, which is perfect already for me. Hungary can easily send a song fully in Hungarian, nobody understands that language and this gives them more "charm" (this might explain why Kedvesem was 7th in televote in 2013). If Gábi Toth's song gets selected, it might be a candidate to snatch my televotes :jonny: but I already feel like Greece will get my coins eventually.

*Gabi Tóth

KillingYourCareer
Just now, prézli said:

That's the biggest news in here right now. Everyone is talking about it. As huge as Michael Jackson's death was.

Yeah, a couple of years ago the same thing happened to a bus of Italian students in Spain and it was huge news. It's a sad disaster so it's normal it's talked about.

Archived