Eurovision Song Contest 2017

KillingYourCareer

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, Dom said:

my only question is, why is romanian entrants always so weird or boppy (in a way that serves bops) ? Also why don't you send Inna, she would slay..

The Romanian music that reaches international success is always boppy and trashy, I guess they know what works for them

• Replies 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Alpha

• Kylie Jenner

• greeneyedsoul

Just now, Dom said:

my only question is, why is romanian entrants always so weird or boppy (in a way that serves bops) ? Also why don't you send Inna, she would slay..

Well, first of all, this year it was honestly the only good choice (well there was one more song I liked, but YI is better) the other songs from Selectia Nationala were either boring ballads or super cheap songs.

As for the weird entries idk. I assume we're speaking about Cezar here. I never stanned for him.

In 2015 we didn't send either of these though. Inna has never participated in Selectia Nationala.

1 hour ago, geodancefreak said:

The music and his performance are phenomenal. I mean, you're watching ESC and this comes on and you get in another dimension, fall in love, fly and when the 3 minutes are over, you get back to hear the other basics...

what did you smoke to experince all that from the worst perfomance of the year 

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

Well, first of all, this year it was honestly the only good choice (well there was one more song I liked, but YI is better) the other songs from Selectia Nationala were either boring ballads or super cheap songs.

As for the weird entries idk. I assume we're speaking about Cezar here. I never stanned for him.

In 2015 we didn't send either of these though. Inna has never participated in Selectia Nationala.

Also Pe o margine de lume was a ballad, but that was too weird and ha Italian was not the tea

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

Petale was better :biblio: 

Adu-ti aminte was good as a song but live was tragic

2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

Petale was better :biblio: 

Adu-ti aminte was good as a song but live was tragic

Save Me >>>>

Petale would have flopped hard. It was cute, but that's it.

Just now, Legend E said:

Save Me >>>>

Petale would have flopped hard. It was cute, but that's it.

well at least it's better than Yodel It :rip: 

I didn't hear Save Me until now, it's cute but it would flopped

Petale is catchy and memorable and no it wouldn't flop

Just now, Torturo said:

well at least it's better than Yodel It :rip: 

I didn't hear Save Me until now, it's cute but it would flopped

Petale is catchy and memorable and no it wouldn't flop

Yeah, I know it would've flopped.

It's just a meh ballad/midtempo imo :katie:

Just now, Legend E said:

Yeah, I know it would've flopped.

It's just a meh ballad/midtempo imo :katie:

it's better than most of ballads in finale 

Anyway, Selectia Nationala is the messiest show ever. The format is changed literally every single year :skull:

Also, I might appear on TVR right before Eurovision tomorrow fml :skull:

48 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

LOL at UK winning the fake jury vote and then coming last in the televote, a good KII

Touch would the first part happens tomorrow but the second doesnt 

I can't believe tomorrow (today since it's midnight here now) we are going to have the final! :jonny: 

And then it'll be all over again for another year :jonny: 

Btw where have all these Portuguese fans come from? They're dominating the comments of every YouTube video now :toofunny2:

Russia 2016 teas

12 minutes ago, geo said:

Btw where have all these Portuguese fans come from? They're dominating the comments of every YouTube video now :toofunny2:

Russia 2016 teas

ikr?

The best part is many of them are not portuguese which makes it even more amazing! Same for facebook.

KillingYourCareer

I know one of the guys they show at the end of this video, he kept thirsting on me in 2015, then deleted me off Facebook when he got a boyfriend, then added me again when they broke up only to get rejected again.

THCKUwN.gif

24 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I know one of the guys they show at the end of this video, he kept thirsting on me in 2015, then deleted me off Facebook when he got a boyfriend, then added me again when they broke up only to get rejected again.

THCKUwN.gif

I ought to say that your comment was more interesting than the song. 

50 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I can't believe tomorrow (today since it's midnight here now) we are going to have the final! :jonny: 

And then it'll be all over again for another year :jonny: 

Its so depressing when its all over :biblio: 

Lets go to the UK national final next year to watch us select someone hopefully as good as Lucie :jonny: 

3 hours ago, getinthezone said:

Ani lorak ignored this year :'(

Shes huge in Russia now (like Loboda) 

she just had this massive hit:

2 hours ago, katycat737 said:

is it safe to say that 2013's Eurovision is honestly the best eurovision this decade? :jonny: 

The worst maybe.

4 hours ago, geo said:

Russia 2016 teas

Well, Salvador is the hit boy right now. His song is viral, people are fully supporting him. Either way, and to be fair, a lot of foreign people also love the song

4 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

THCKUwN.gif

:jonny:

P!nk Forever
3 hours ago, katycat737 said:

is it safe to say that 2013's Eurovision is honestly the best eurovision this decade? :jonny: 

Sure Jan.

aa_windmaschine.5363830.gif

Archived