Eurovision Song Contest 2017

KillingYourCareer

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Dom said:

Hell no, Lithuania is with Italyy. Our radio proves it.

I think Lithuania's 12 televote points will go to either Estonia or Belarus :rip:

• Replies 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Alpha

• Kylie Jenner

• greeneyedsoul

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

I want Italy to win just so I can come to Italy to watch it live with my best friends as one of them lives in Italy anyway

I feel like Italy will win because after last year's controversy, EBU will try to make sure the televote winner wins the whole thing... and Italy really seems to be it :michael:

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I think Lithuania's 12 televote points will go to either Estonia or Belarus :rip:

As if.

IMadeYouReadThis
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

I feel like Italy will win because after last year's controversy, EBU will try to make sure the televote winner wins the whole thing... and Italy really seems to be it :michael:

Btw do you happen to be free for lunch tomorrow?

KillingYourCareer
Just now, IMadeYouReadThis said:

Btw do you happen to be free for lunch tomorrow?

I have class until 14:30 :chick3:

I feel like Italy and Portugal would both be great hosts, I think I'd try to go if it is in one of them. I just feel like if Portugal wins we'll be getting so many slow songs next year :biblio: 

And if Italy wins we're having a week-long party at KYC's anyway :gaycat1:

greeneyedsoul

Italy would be a great host country. It's super close to Croatia; KYC would be the host and no messy Artsvik sabotajes by Dihaj.

Ok, Belgium survived the Jury Final and sounded competent :chick1: Them back in over Slovenia.

My final guesses (in order of likelyhood): Sweden, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Portugal, Moldova, Finland, Greece, Belgium, Australia, Georgia

What I want in the final: um...Belgium, Finland, Portugal. After that I really don't care.

pkgmnvoewfq-2dzlga.gif

GEORGIA: TAMARA GACHECHILADZE – “KEEP THE FAITH”

Miss Gachechiladze likes a big crowd — and it’s clear she performs best when in front of one. She erased our memories of her underwhelming rehearsals by hitting note after note, and by doing so with more attitude than an angry drag queen. She pumped up her hair and her stage presence, remaining the focus of the performance even as massive flames shot up around the stage. This had a sleek, James Bond feel that gave the song some much-needed dynamism. In our minds this has gone from borderline qualifier at best to a song that could do some real damage. This Tako comes with chilli sauce… feel the heat!

omg yes :fan:

SilencePlease
5 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Messy. They played the wrong track for Armenia. They made Greece perform twice and she missed the high notes both times. Cyprus was out of tune. Poland was a three minute long screamfest. Albania sounded awful too.

Portugal's odds shortened the most.

I've been telling you yet y'all laughed at my taste. He deserves to win. Unmeasurable talent.

ariana-grande-teaser.jpg

Put your bets on Portugal while you can. It is getting hyped at just the right moment and is going to snatch the crown. :toofunny2: Everyone is starting to "realize" that it is touching to them and that it is a beautiful performance. 

Kylie Jenner

Hello my name is Kylie Jenner and I am caming from United Kingdom to support my favoritas in semi final one

Kylie Jenner
4 minutes ago, Devotion said:

Can't wait for the sequel :dies:

:dies:

I can't wait for the gifs that come out of the sequel

1 hour ago, Devotion said:

Can't wait for the sequel :dies:

Can't wait for her and her mother(?) fume when Lithuania qualifies. They sound like chickens when they're not happy, lmao.

Archived