Kacey posts E•MO•TION and gays meme

Thickorita

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Loghen said:

Child, who's pressed? Why do people automatically shout "pressed!" when they don't like what they hear?

It's OK to admit you are, everyone gets mad sometimes. I'm not expecting you to be aware of Kacey's fanbase on here but it obviously exists. Check that tone!

8 hours ago, DoubleK said:

can you imagine having your music taste revolve around what most old bitter sweaty men have to say as oppose to forming your own opinion about arts and music 

giphy.gif

Tea :rip:

Like I cannot stand stans who always scream "B-B-BUT METACRITIC!11" :rip: 

Like who cares. If people don't like the album get the **** over it and just listen to it since you love it because other people love it so much.

But OT: I literally didn't know who this was based off the title and thought it was going to be about one of those drag queens this site gags over ssghjsdhk no shade. But I'll give it a listen since her stans seem to be so angry in this thread :rip: E•MO•TION is still better by default :cm:

43 minutes ago, Jackson said:

It's OK to admit you are, everyone gets mad sometimes. I'm not expecting you to be aware of Kacey's fanbase on here but it obviously exists. Check that tone!

Shut the **** up :lmao: I don't expect Katy's fanbase to have a completely functional brain but at least answer the question or come back with some actual argument. Go to bed now.

5 hours ago, uusagii said:

Both are mediocre as can be :rip:

why can't Sharon van Etten or Angel Olsen get this much basic gay support I don't get it

not pop enough. the gays want "bops" and "catchy hooks", apparently

OT: nnnnnnnnnnnnn the WW3 teas in this thread

On 1/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, Lyrical. said:

That High Horse song is ****ing terrible. :dies:

The lyrics :rip:

At least the production is nice!

On 3/31/2018 at 1:01 PM, Cazy said:

To people who have enjoyed EMOTION and have listened to Kacey's album: is it good and worthy of my time? :eek:

EMOTION imo is better, but Kacey's new album is also really good!

AngelaLansbury

EMOTION is timeless and created a gay movement...Golden Hour is also good but they're in two different lanes.

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2018 at 11:07 PM, BlackAura said:

Ema sweetie, I'm so sorry, i'm sorry that and ugly ass bitch like this would even say that.

Vat9Mck.gif

I lied here. May the country gods forgive me.

Vat9Mck.gif

Archived