Kacey posts E•MO•TION and gays meme

Thickorita

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

That song isn't even on this album

It's a couple years old.

I posted it as an example of a song which "advocates for LGBT rights, openly talks about drugs" :rip:

Anyway, that song is massively critically acclaimed (and from her 2x time Grammy-winning debut album) and was #2 on Billboard's "20 Best Songs of 2013: Critics' Picks" list – which included songs of all genres.

It's ok tho, some people just don't have the capacity to appreciate brilliance.

Podobny obraz

You're arguing with someone who only obviously only listens to one genre of music. They can't comprehend other genres. At the end of the day, people who can appreciate music as a whole will agree that Kacey is better.

1 hour ago, DoubleK said:

How is what I said now not related to what I said before? are you really that dense?

Yes there are other reviewers and journalists but majority are old white men these are FACTS looks at the GRAMMYs

who knew how many Kacey stans were on this site, I didn't even know she had fans :bibliahh:

Her albums outsell Carly's though.

54 minutes ago, Feanor said:

“Emotion level” :skull: x100

The way ATRL keeps overrating that basic album, acting like it’s a masterpiece or anything like that

Just remember that ATRL was the same website that said Glory was better than Lemonade.

2 minutes ago, GypsyLAMB said:

Her albums outsell Carly's though.

Good for ha :clap3:

thankfully I don't let success or other people's opinions change my own 

Just now, DoubleK said:

Good for ha :clap3:

thankfully I don't let success or other people's opinions change my own 

Then don't act condescending about her fanbase as if she's a flop.

1 minute ago, GypsyLAMB said:

Then don't act condescending about her fanbase as if she's a flop.

I am actually genuinely shocked she had dedicated fans on ATRL and social media

where did I state she was a flop exactly? 

6 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I thought the gays only used High Horse and her Metacritic score

I like the album on first impression (and I love Kacey), but it doesn't sound like a quintessential gay album. EMOTION is still it. I'm sure the meme (and her posting it) is just for fun anyway though.

Isn't that what they do? It's always about High Horse and what a zomg critical acclaim!

In b4 someone praises another random song from the album

22 minutes ago, GypsyLAMB said:

Just remember that ATRL was the same website that said Glory was better than Lemonade.

ATRLers really live in their own bubbles where they only listen to bubblegum pop music.

Not for me, but then again, I love Carly Rae Jepsen and she could put out dirt and I'd call it Record of the Year

geddymonster

I know that this all started with a JOKE that Kacey posted, but I just want to point out that Carly was able to get an 80 on Metacritic with an album of REJECTS from E•MO•TION. Carly remains unbothered.

rihannabiggestfan
5 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

I know that this all started with a JOKE that Kacey posted, but I just want to point out that Carly was able to get an 80 on Metacritic with an album of REJECTS from E•MO•TION. Carly remains unbothered.

With 6 reviews :rip:

geddymonster
1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

With 6 reviews :rip:

The fact that 6 people took the time to professionally review a B-Sides album that wasn’t even physically released says a lot.

2 hours ago, Loghen said:

Isn't that what they do? It's always about High Horse and what a zomg critical acclaim!

In b4 someone praises another random song from the album

What? I've personally played Kacey over 2,000 times. She's my third most played artist ever. And I know a lot of other people on here that stan her. IDK why people suddenly get pressed every time someone has a little commercial or critical success 

Those forming opinions on Kacey's album while not having heard it :sick: 

Those dismissing it just because it's "country" :sick: 

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

What? I've personally played Kacey over 2,000 times. She's my third most played artist ever. And I know a lot of other people on here that stan her. IDK why people suddenly get pressed every time someone has a little commercial or critical success 

Child, who's pressed? Why do people automatically shout "pressed!" when they don't like what they hear?

1 hour ago, Ryann said:

Never listened to a Kacey song in my entire life then Spotify recommended the album to me

Wig

IN

ORBIT

Same here. I don't really follow country at all except for the old crossover-classics. I just listened to Kasey's album in full. It's not country in the traditional sense at all. Taste is subjective but I thought it was incredible. I genuinely mean that. It sounds like it comes from her heart and it's incredibly strong. Simple, but strong.

Archived