Kacey posts E•MO•TION and gays meme

Thickorita

I loved Emotions, but Kacey’s lyric is more relatable and down to earth. I mean, I’m not even from the south and I feel like I could jam to this album on an open field with a group of friends. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Mediocre, and yet:
18CuJLT.png

If I wanted to get into an album blown up excessively by music bloggers I always have the Arcade Fire discography at my disposal

Digital Kiki
4 minutes ago, uusagii said:

If I wanted to get into an album blown up excessively by music bloggers I always have the Arcade Fire discography at my disposal

what a scathing comeback

kMxb2su.gif

1 hour ago, Hyunjin said:

You do realize that women, people of color and members of the lgbt community are journalists and music critics.... Not every review is written by an old white man :skull:

Anyways shut up and listen to the album dumb bitch

the ignorance is real! you're the real dumb bitch if you don't know there is systematic oppression on minorities in almost every industry boo

and sorry not sorry I don't wanna listen to trash

iBSfwYb.gif

Save-Me-Oprah
10 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

the ignorance is real! you're the real dumb bitch if you don't know there is systematic oppression on minorities in almost every industry boo

iBSfwYb.gif

Some of y’all are some stupid

ms--juicy-baby-image.jpg

11 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

iBSfwYb.gif

You can't even keep up with your own posts :bibliahh:

"can you imagine having your music taste revolve around what most old bitter sweaty men have to say as oppose to forming your own opinion about arts and music "

This is what I was replying to. 

2 minutes ago, Hyunjin said:

You can't even keep up with your own posts :bibliahh:

"can you imagine having your music taste revolve around what most old bitter sweaty men have to say as oppose to forming your own opinion about arts and music "

This is what I was replying to. 

How is what I said now not related to what I said before? are you really that dense?

Yes there are other reviewers and journalists but majority are old white men these are FACTS looks at the GRAMMYs

who knew how many Kacey stans were on this site, I didn't even know she had fans :bibliahh:

feelslikeadream
5 hours ago, ArianadelRey said:

Who is she? Does she have a song as good as Higher?

Podobny obraz

She has one good disco-infused song on the album and then a bunch of typical country mid-tempos (which are good, don't get me wrong). But Emotion level? No.

Just now, DoubleK said:

How is what I said now not related to what I said before? are you really that dense?

who knew how many Kacey fans were on this site :bibliahh:

you were coming for people who read reviews and were looking at her metacritic, implying that they form their opinions from white men when reviews are coming from all kinds of people these days. Of course white men dominate many industries but making people feel bad because theyre interested in music criticism because it might come from white men is ridiculous :skull: f

5 minutes ago, Hyunjin said:

you were coming for people who read reviews and were looking at her metacritic, implying that they form their opinions from white men when reviews are coming from all kinds of people these days. Of course white men dominate many industries but making people feel bad because theyre interested in music criticism because it might come from white men is ridiculous :skull: f

all I was saying is people should form their own opinions instead of making their basis of whatever is hot on metacritic if you want to blindly love and follow something JUST because it has a high metacritic score then go ahead I ain't stopping anyone :skull:  

1 minute ago, DoubleK said:

all I was saying is people should form their own opinions instead of making their basis of whatever is hot on metacritic if you want to blindly love and follow whatever has a high metacritic score then go ahead I ain't stopping anyone :skull:  

Says the person blindly hating something they've never even heard.:bibliahh: 

1 minute ago, Hyunjin said:

Says the person blindly hating something they've never even heard.:bibliahh: 

I sampled a majority of the tracks from the album and I made my own opinion :sorry: you can't handle it 

“Emotion level” :skull: x100

The way ATRL keeps overrating that basic album, acting like it’s a masterpiece or anything like that

coolcristobal
48 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Both are mediocre as can be :rip:

why can't Sharon van Etten or Angel Olsen get this much basic gay support I don't get it

Cus they don’t find them interesting.

ms--juicy-baby-image.jpg

OT: There are some points she has made!

14 minutes ago, LovingYourCareer said:

Sorry, but Country music is the straightest thing I ever heard of. 

nnnneifiw right? Like no amount of press release or marketing is gonna change that :skull:

4 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Cus they don’t find them interesting.

ms--juicy-baby-image.jpg

OT: There are some points she has made!

giphy.gif

bluevelvetcrowbar

Nnnn such a harmless post amassing the debate in here :toofunny3: ironically, Kacey is, from what I can tell not being that familiar with her, the country Carly

35 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

Yes there are other reviewers and journalists but majority are old white men these are FACTS looks at the GRAMMYs

who knew how many Kacey stans were on this site, I didn't even know she had fans :bibliahh:

The Grammy’s are totally different from music reviewers, they HATE the Grammy’s for exactly that reason. You clearly know nothing about this. Also ‘sampling a majority of the album’ lmao, if that’s how you consume music I get why you think EMOTION is the pinnacle of music. It’s just mindless instant tracks without substance.

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

The Grammy’s are totally different from music reviewers, they HATE the Grammy’s for exactly that reason. You clearly know nothing about this. Also ‘sampling a majority of the album’ lmao, if that’s how you consume music I get why you think EMOTION is the pinnacle of music. It’s just mindless instant tracks without substance.

why should I be forced to finish listening to something i do not enjoy if I already consumed more than half of the body of work

Why can't you just accept the fact that not everyone is going to share the same taste as you 

I'm sorry I don't like country music like ****

and I never said EMOTION is the pinnacle of music stop shoving words into my mouth

Archived