Kacey posts E•MO•TION and gays meme

Thickorita

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlazingLovatic
6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is so horribly boring, EMOTION doesn't have a track as basic and uneventful as this...

That song isn't even on this album

It's a couple years old.

I posted it as an example of a song which "advocates for LGBT rights, openly talks about drugs" :rip:

Anyway, that song is massively critically acclaimed (and from her 2x time Grammy-winning debut album) and was #2 on Billboard's "20 Best Songs of 2013: Critics' Picks" list – which included songs of all genres.

It's ok tho, some people just don't have the capacity to appreciate brilliance.

Podobny obraz

Supervillain
13 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

Metacritic has spoken

Golden Hour – 89 :heart2:

Emotion – 77 :rip:

The Grammy awards will also confirm this later in the year 

89 based on 10 critics and 77 on 24 critics but you tried :bibliahh: 

2 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

It's a couple years old.

I posted it as an example of a song which "advocates for LGBT rights, openly talks about drugs" :rip:

Anyway, that song is massively critically acclaimed (and from her 2x time Grammy-winning debut album) and was #2 on Billboard's "20 Best Songs of 2013: Critics' Picks" list – which included songs of all genres.

Podobny obraz

it's literally just a meme based on gays (not MC nor the grammys) liking a record. why are you turning it into a stanwar :rip: 

h.u.r.r.i.c.a.n.e
11 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

She's kind of a country singer, but she sings pop-ish songs, advocates for LGBT rights, openly talks about drugs and does other stuff that makes her not really a country singer and hated by bible-belt Americans:

and a pop song:

and an entire concert with Katy Perry

An article about her being a gay icon:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kacey-musgraves-is-a-gay-icon-and-the-world-needs-to-know.html

Oh, and she also has 2 Grammys.

wow school the lessors :clap3: 

yeah no....her music is too acoustic and Iacks bops....don't compare her to pop perfection itseIf (Emotion).....and even CharIi's discog > CarIy's :clown:

BlazingLovatic
Just now, Supervillain said:

89 based on 10 critics and 77 on 24 critics but you tried :bibliahh: 

Kacey's album came out YESTERDAY.

Obviously, it has less reviews so far. :rip:

2/10 of Kacey's reviews already have a 100/100 rating.

0/24 of Carly's have a rating above 91/100.

Kacey will  end up on top on Metacritic + with another Grammy win.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
5 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

It's a couple years old.

Podobny obraz

Ok whatever, I prefer songs that took more than 5 minutes to produce

Podobny obraz

BlazingLovatic
3 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

it's literally just a meme based on gays (not MC nor the grammys) liking a record. why are you turning it into a stanwar :rip: 

im crazy :emofish:

1 minute ago, Cazy said:

To people who have enjoyed EMOTION and have listened to Kacey's album: is it good and worthy of my time? :eek:

this.

Electric Youth

I mean, did she really lied? Golden Hour is far miles better than EMOTION and 99% of these basic albums y'all cream your pants on. Kacey's songwriting alone is superior than most of pop girls. 

4 minutes ago, Cazy said:

To people who have enjoyed EMOTION and have listened to Kacey's album: is it good and worthy of my time? :eek:

Yeah, it’s really good. I stan E•MO•TION so I’m obviously biased (my favourite album ever) but GH is one of my favourite albums of the year so far

Bad Decisions
2 minutes ago, Cazy said:

It really just depends if you like country music. Kacey's album has one straight up pop song (High Horse) and the rest falls into country/acoustic genre with a psychedelic touch. If you're okay with that, then I would recommend listening to it. If not, it's probably not for you.

Truth Teller
5 minutes ago, Cazy said:

Kacey's album is good, although I personally prefer her other 2 (and EMOTION) over it

The thing is, the comparison is kinda random. It's not an uptempo pop album by any means.

Supervillain
7 minutes ago, Cazy said:

No

SupremeGoddess

It's a joke omg some of you literally need to get a LIFE and stop taking the internet so seriously :deadbanana2: 

Eeveelution
17 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Who is she? Does she have a song as good as Higher?

Podobny obraz

Only like half her discography

Podobny obraz

Archived