• Lucyyyyyyyyy

• Anticipating

• Rev8

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucyyyyyyyyy
James_Dean

The first 30 seconds of this trailer are eerie familiar :mazen:

Me Against the Music's streams...growing up I thought this song was huge. Is this possibly her biggest flop (as a lead single?)

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The first 30 seconds of this trailer are eerie familiar :mazen:

The "there's two types of people in this world" line in between...

Britney featuring Lil Wayne would have been HUGE in 2008. Imagine if the second single off Circus was Candy from Stranger feat Lil Wayne. Multiple weeks at #1 pretty much guaranteed.

47 minutes ago, rlj said:

Me Against the Music's streams...growing up I thought this song was huge. Is this possibly her biggest flop (as a lead single?)

Yes

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Anyone knows if this is real? And if so, is there a Britney version?

Can I ask you @BlackoutZone

sounds like Slayyyter

Edited by Rev8
2 hours ago, rlj said:

Make Me :wave:

coddiecollins
42 minutes ago, rlj said:

Hold it against me and make me say hi

9 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Make Me :wave:

8 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

Make Me...I'll give. And it deserves it.

HIAM wasn't a smash - but it was a #1 debut that broke records...MATM didn't seem to do anything WITH Madonna

12 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

HIAM is 10x bigger than MATM and Work Myah.

The way so many non army people who review Femme fatale 10 years later and love Seal it with a kiss

The way I always knew:coffee2:

Uh, it's getting hot in here
I'm the Nelly in the party with some rocks for ears (So hot in here)
I'm a slave for you, baby, Ms. Britney Spears

----

Thot it might be something with Britney's mega-hit-smash, but it still references her

dirrtydiana

It also references NSYNC and xtina 

the title is definitely inspired by Britney’s most recent video

britney-spears-boys5.gif

Pedro Labre
15 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

----

Thot it might be something with Britney's mega-hit-smash, but it still references her

she did an interview for an Brazillian site, citing Britney directly as one of her inspirations... was obvious, but i always great when they say it anyway

Thinking about the mixtape that you are about to release, entitled “Demidevil”, tell me: it comes full of references to artists from the 2000s, right? I hear you have tributes for Britney, Avril Lavigne, etc. What does this mean for you? 

The mixtape has many references (laughs). I just love music production from the early 2000s. I love Avril, Britney and Kelis. For me, they have been great musical inspirations since childhood. I think there is something very special about the song that made you want to be an artist. This is the kind of music that stays with you all your life! I feel that, obviously, the early 2000s were super formative in terms of what I like and the type of music I would like to do in the future.

Britney stans :rip:

and this was after it was reported that the French song was the least streamed song on Glory (after Sits and Matches passed it)

(the way Mood Ring was surpassed by both of them tho nn, at least its remix got a nice batch of views too)

2 minutes ago, Pedro Labre said:

she did an interview for an Brazillian site, citing Britney directly as one of her inspirations... was obvious, but i always great when they say it anyway

Thinking about the mixtape that you are about to release, entitled “Demidevil”, tell me: it comes full of references to artists from the 2000s, right? I hear you have tributes for Britney, Avril Lavigne, etc. What does this mean for you? 

The mixtape has many references (laughs). I just love music production from the early 2000s. I love Avril, Britney and Kelis. For me, they have been great musical inspirations since childhood. I think there is something very special about the song that made you want to be an artist. This is the kind of music that stays with you all your life! I feel that, obviously, the early 2000s were super formative in terms of what I like and the type of music I would like to do in the future.

Oh Dope!
Can u link me the interview pls

I need to put it in my receipts folder :gaycat5: