Anticipating

Britney Spears

Fraser

slw84
1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Can we please talk about how her entire family has left her abandoned in LA surrounded by literal demons while they live as royalty in Louisiana off of her money. It's crazy how this goes unnoticed. Honestly youd think lynne would be living with her or something or at least that Jamie would be, but nope. 

WAIT Jamie lives in LA not L.A.

I had no idea.

all that control from a different state. :cupid:

slw84

I'm conflicted on them purchasing Free Britney stuff.

I won't be conflicted if they actually use it for merch.

TouchinFree

Is that the best Jamie could do? Just plain old ''i love my daughter im protecting her'' ???

WE DON'T GIVE A SH IT JAMIE. WE CARE ABOUT BRITNEY. LET HER SPEAK . 

Pedro Labre

Im working on the other albums

soon i’ll post the rest

ConceptD
7 hours ago, slw84 said:

WAIT Jamie lives in LA not L.A.

I had no idea.

all that control from a different state. :cupid:

That's because when you actually think about it he's only the face of the conservatorship. Look how easily they managed to push him out and replace him when **** hit the fan and they needed to save face. 

slw84
44 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

That's because when you actually think about it he's only the face of the conservatorship. Look how easily they managed to push him out and replace him when **** hit the fan and they needed to save face. 

Wait, so Lou lives with Britney

Who lives with Britney besides Sam???

Maybe that'll help me put things in perspective.

ConceptD
1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Wait, so Lou lives with Britney

Who lives with Britney besides Sam???

Maybe that'll help me put things in perspective.

Sam doesn't live with Britney. He's always posting from his apartment. I think the only people that live with Britney are her security who report back to Jamie/Jodi/Lou/whomever. Maybe she has an assistant live with her, but I don't think robin does at least and we know when Britney has an assistant she likes to become friends with them (ala Brett and that one girl that she was posting pics with in 2015) and the fact that she's always alone in her photos and videos tells me it's literally just her and the guards who probably have to make sure she takes her medication and doesn't leave the house without them etc. It sounds crazy but think about it. 

I know Jamie Def doesn't live with her because he was living in the old house in Louisiana not too long ago and when the rumors of her being held against her will first started circulating he was spotted driving around in his mercedes with fishing rods in the back. 

slw84
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Sam doesn't live with Britney. He's always posting from his apartment. I think the only people that live with Britney are her security who report back to Jamie/Jodi/Lou/whomever. Maybe she has an assistant live with her, but I don't think robin does at least and we know when Britney has an assistant she likes to become friends with them (ala Brett and that one girl that she was posting pics with in 2015) and the fact that she's always alone in her photos and videos tells me it's literally just her and the guards who probably have to make sure she takes her medication and doesn't leave the house without them etc. It sounds crazy but think about it. 

I know Jamie Def doesn't live with her because he was living in the old house in Louisiana not too long ago and when the rumors of her being held against her will first started circulating he was spotted driving around in his mercedes with fishing rods in the back. 

That makes sense even though it doesn't make sense in action. It's my foolishness because i always think about For the record where he's fixing her cheese grits.

My goodness a mansion with nothing but guards and an assistant.

I keep forgetting she can't even have sex without the guards hearing her. Mess. Maybe she tells them to go in the basement or go outside or something.

This is too much.

slw84

Also, I walked my dog this morning at the park: Guilty came on.

Whew a bop.

tumblr_m254a9DSqy1r0gwr9o3_250.gif

dirrtydiana

Arcadius

How often does she post on the weekend?

noonbob

The 60fps is kinda much especially in certain scenes BUT,

The Asian & Pool guy in 4K...

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

:jonny4::jonny4:

easy HME
36 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

How often does she post on the weekend?

Almost never. There was even a discussion about it lol

Arcadius
4 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Almost never. There was even a discussion about it lol

I saw people in her IG comments talking about it and I was curious.

easy HME
5 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I saw people in her IG comments talking about it and I was curious.

Lous company is open from Monday to Friday lol

Penny.

the thought of her all alone in that big mansion with just bodyguards around makes me so sad

Emir

A very underrated performance.  Honestly (aside from MJ) no other pop star has done it.  

She was brilliant. 

ConceptD

She's so pretty ❤️

ConceptD

Can I just say btw that I know people like to mock her fashion sense or looks or whatever but I actually like her hair the way it is now with the bangs and I love the tops she wears with the long sleeves. I think she's been looking beautiful lately and so much younger than 2018

TouchinFree

WHY are her songs hitting different now? There's so much blatant irony in the lyrics......i mean ...

''you think that i might back down but i won't think that i might have doubts but i don't , no insecurities won't you just let me be?'' :pretends:

''There's no need to protect me , it's time that i , learn to face up to this on my own '' :decisions:

'' I need to make mistakes just to learn who i am , and i don't want to be so damn protected'' :decisions:

''She's so lucky , she's a star but she cries cries cries in her lonely heart thinking if there's something missing in her life , lost in an image , in a dream but no one's there to wake her up'' :decisions:

''Here we are with nothing but honesty i've had enough im not gonna stay .......from time to time i'd tried to tell what was on my mind , you told me not today'' :decisions:

I can literally go on .... 

TouchinFree
17 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

She's so pretty ❤️

SO DAMN  PRETTTTTYYYYY I CAN'T 

I really hope this is her gaining more control back. 

Jeremiah

I was expecting people to say she’s hinting at the medication she’s given with that “strong prescribed products” line. Low key disappointed.

TouchinFree
4 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I was expecting people to say she’s hinting at the medication she’s given with that “strong prescribed products” line. Low key disappointed.

I JUST SAW THAT ...OMG 

ConceptD
8 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

It was my first thought when I read that too 💀