Anticipating

Britney Spears

coddiecollins
27 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Why are you continuously denying things that we have concrete evidence for, evidence which grows and gets stronger every day, and we have Britney saying herself back in 2008 and in 2019?? What is wrong with you? Or are you literally just a troll with nothing better to do?

And I'm not sure how saying that her dad and the conservatorship translates to "her whole family is against her", something that not me or anybody else in this thread or the fanbase is saying so please just shut up if you aren't going to add anything valuable to the conversation and it looks like you aren't

U don't have evidence for anything..everything is just speculation..tmz and blast...

Billboard
5 hours ago, Auburn said:

I want an official version of this masterpiece so much

same sis, same!

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

So, supposing it's ture, is that Gayle woman nice? I hope she wasn't a shady bitch to her like every other "serious" interviewer has been in the past.

Gale sucks just like Oprah, but I'm pretty sure this entire thing never even took place nnn :dancehall:

Miichael
18 minutes ago, coddiecollins said:

U don't have evidence for anything..everything is just speculation..tmz and blast...

No sis we have court documents and Britney's words herself :rip: Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself further

TMRA

I might be crazy but I've watched some psychic tarot reading about Britney that some guy did a few weeks before the court drama, I dont really believe in all that stuff but he was right about a lot of things for example that her mom is gonna be the only person who will help her and stand by her in court, he also spilled tea about Lou Taylor without even knowing who she is etc etc

he also said that Britney will try to comunicate via other people since she cant say anything directly to the public and that we have to keep an eye on songs that may leak during this time cuz everything that leaks will possibly be by her and her team will be pissed off about that

And then Crucify Me leaked some time later and its funny how it fits will all this narrative that is happening around her right now

coddiecollins
1 hour ago, Miichael said:

No sis we have court documents and Britney's words herself :rip: Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself further

What exactly Brit said herself except that she is fine via video ? :rip:

coddiecollins
40 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I might be crazy but I've watched some psychic tarot reading about Britney that some guy did a few weeks before the court drama, I dont really believe in all that stuff but he was right about a lot of things for example that her mom is gonna be the only person who will help her and stand by her in court, he also spilled tea about Lou Taylor without even knowing who she is etc etc

he also said that Britney will try to comunicate via other people since she cant say anything directly to the public and that we have to keep an eye on songs that may leak during this time cuz everything that leaks will possibly be by her and her team will be pissed off about that

And then Crucify Me leaked some time later and its funny how it fits will all this narrative that is happening around her right now

You are....

coddiecollins

In other words Liar should have been the lead single...

coddiecollins

Has anyone  bought my prero perfume? I tried it once but I don't remember its smell..is. it good? It lasts?

Addicted
4 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

First of all we don't know how legit is this..anyone can sound like Britney ...second is about perception...

When your having issues of course u need to follow some rules...

It's not threat.its how things work... 

I don't know what happened post breakdown but I'm don't think her team threaten her to do things cuz they would know the result would be a mess....

Maybe all of these is to protect Britney from her issues...

I really don't know but her family like her sister and brother haven't said that Britney is in trouble now..

I cannot imagine her whole family being against her...

It’s obviously her + we know the audio came directly from her lawyer at the time :skull: You’re an idiot 

Edited by Addicted

jomarr
4 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

First of all we don't know how legit is this..anyone can sound like Britney ...second is about perception...

When your having issues of course u need to follow some rules...

It's not threat.its how things work... 

I don't know what happened post breakdown but I'm don't think her team threaten her to do things cuz they would know the result would be a mess....

Maybe all of these is to protect Britney from her issues...

I really don't know but her family like her sister and brother haven't said that Britney is in trouble now..

I cannot imagine her whole family being against her...

Coddie, come on. Stop being in denial. I know we all want well with Britney but let’s look at this out of the box.

Fayik

I feel like Coddie can literally have Judge Brenda walk up to his door and say this conservatorship is corrupt and wrong and hand him the evidence and he will still be like No, Britney said she’s fine on Instagram 

Plastic
11 minutes ago, Fayik said:

I feel like Coddie can literally have Judge Brenda walk up to his door and say this conservatorship is corrupt and wrong and hand him the evidence and he will still be like No, Britney said she’s fine on Instagram 

:ahh:

Lucyyyyyyyyy
15 minutes ago, Fayik said:

He doesn’t realise he’s as edgy as a spoon 

Shendelzare

That coddie guy is a troll right? Why are you guys still bothering 

Julián
1 hour ago, TMRA said:

Yeah, this was posted like 3 pages back. I don't really believe these things but i was lowkey SHOOK by the accuracy :skull:

Edited by Julián

crf13

Who started the rumor that Coddie's working with her team? 

1 hour ago, coddiecollins said:

You are so embarrassing...it's pathetic at this point. 

2 hours ago, TMRA said:

I never believe in that kind of stuff, but the whole thing had me shook. He uploaded it a week before she got out of treatment and there's been plenty of things that have since happened that he said would happen. He also kind of gave us confirmation that the whole Janet Control inspired photo shoot really was a subliminal message, which before I thought was just fans being delusional. 

Miichael
2 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

“My father threatened to take my children away”

”My father forced me into a mental facility and  held me against my will”

”My father forced me to take medication”

What’s not clicking in that tiny little mind of yours? :toofunny3:

PopMusicJunkie

ABC News/Good Morning America are doing a great job of covering this story.  Out of all of the networks, when she's ready, I hope she gives them the exclusive first.  I stan Gayle King but ABC/Disney <<<

Ghiles
13 hours ago, Miichael said:

Can the Army girls who are on Twitter gimme a follow?

i just made a Britney twitter so I can stay up to date with #FreeBritney and I have no followers yet lol

http://twitter.com/myveryown2007

I followed you this morning. How come you follow nearly 50 people but are only followed by 1 person? People are so rude :biblio:

Billboard
10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

“My father threatened to take my children away”

”My father forced me into a mental facility and  held me against my will”

”My father forced me to take medication”

What’s not clicking in that tiny little mind of yours? :toofunny3:

She has 9 albums and that thing stans BJ out of them all lol it's either a foreign troll, truly slow, or both. Ignore it. 

Miichael
4 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I followed you this morning. How come you follow nearly 50 people but are only followed by 1 person? People are so rude :biblio:

Thanks babe :heart2: I just made the acc a few hours ago

nathanspears

I'm kinda shook, I hope this interview is actually real.

slw84
11 hours ago, Slave for Brit said:

Omg you are still talking about music and tours.  Wtf is wrong with you. We have more important problems right now and you are playing this "If I was Britney's manager" game. Loll some people are truly sick

:zzz:

dman4life

I just love that if you go through the comments of these major news outlets you'll see that majority of the GP is on Britney's side in this whole ordeal. Regardless of how her team tries to spin the stories. I see why her team is shook, we're in an entirely different time than 2008 and the idea of a 37 year old woman being denied basic human rights simply doesn't sit well with alot of people. 

Edited by dman4life

slw84
2 hours ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

He doesn’t realise he’s as edgy as a spoon 

:laugh:

2 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

That coddie guy is a troll right? Why are you guys still bothering 

:lipton2:

2 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I just love that if you go through the comments of these major news outlets you'll see that majority of the GP is on Britney's side in this whole ordeal. Regardless of how her team tries to spin the stories. I see why her team is shook, we're in an entirely different time than 2008 and the idea if a 37 year old woman being denied basic human rights simply doesn't sit well with alot of people. 

:clap3: