Jump to content

Britney Spears


Anticipating

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 197.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lucyyyyyyyyy

    29914

  • Anticipating

    24226

  • Rev8

    9588

  • slw84

    6384

Top Posters In This Topic

  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

CJP70433.jpg

I LOVE this pic so much

I LOVE this photo. Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST BITCH IN THE WORLD'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Album-Detail.jpg
Her next album packaging needs to be done by SM or some Japanese company. They do such an incredible job :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

I LOVE this photo. Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST BITCH IN THE WORLD'.

:clap3:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The way talent WON :clap3:

Glory

Invitation - 3,980,177
Make Me - 68,108,279
Private Show - 8,108,850
Man On The Moon - 3,768,748
Just Luv Me - 4,461,302
Clumsy - 6,686,770
Do You Wanna Come Over? - 9,464,775
Slumber Party - 15,978,133
Just Like Me - 3,381,102
Love Me Down - 4,250,914
Hard To Forget Ya - 2,807,032
What You Need - 2,539,412
Better - 2,987,446
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - 4,761,006
Liar - 3,749,996
If I'm Dancing - 3,545,290
Coupure Electrique - 2,416,192
Mood Ring - 1,742

Make Me (The Remixes) - 3,538,257
Slumber Party (Remix EP) - 1,154,264

= 155,689,687

 

Britney Jean

Alien - 5,035,905
Work Bitch - 94,151,194
Perfume - 19,903,820
It Should Be Easy - 5,129,878
Tik Tik Boom - 4,795,077
Body Ache - 4,423,636
Till It's Gone - 3,396,010
Passenger - 2,361,868
Chillin' With You - 1,897,596
Don't Cry - 2,036,118
Brightest Morning Star - 1,919,770
Hold On Tight - 1,631,717
Now That I Found You - 2,034,366
Perfume (The Dreaming Mix) - 1,778,698

= 150,495,653

 

I'm doing a full Spotify update right now :flower:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hardbrit said:

This came out around the same time as Slumber Party...750 million clicks. BRITNEY, CALL MALUMA

 

She's not that desperate :sorry:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

This came out around the same time as Slumber Party...750 million clicks. BRITNEY, CALL MALUMA

 

No, it's shakira, Ricky ain't getting the same views

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
16 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

we still promoting slumber party tho

tenor.gif

 

 

someone has to 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

The way talent WON :clap3:

Glory

Invitation - 3,980,177
Make Me - 68,108,279
Private Show - 8,108,850
Man On The Moon - 3,768,748
Just Luv Me - 4,461,302
Clumsy - 6,686,770
Do You Wanna Come Over? - 9,464,775
Slumber Party - 15,978,133
Just Like Me - 3,381,102
Love Me Down - 4,250,914
Hard To Forget Ya - 2,807,032
What You Need - 2,539,412
Better - 2,987,446
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - 4,761,006
Liar - 3,749,996
If I'm Dancing - 3,545,290
Coupure Electrique - 2,416,192
Mood Ring - 1,742

Make Me (The Remixes) - 3,538,257
Slumber Party (Remix EP) - 1,154,264

= 155,689,687

 

Britney Jean

Alien - 5,035,905
Work Bitch - 94,151,194
Perfume - 19,903,820
It Should Be Easy - 5,129,878
Tik Tik Boom - 4,795,077
Body Ache - 4,423,636
Till It's Gone - 3,396,010
Passenger - 2,361,868
Chillin' With You - 1,897,596
Don't Cry - 2,036,118
Brightest Morning Star - 1,919,770
Hold On Tight - 1,631,717
Now That I Found You - 2,034,366
Perfume (The Dreaming Mix) - 1,778,698

= 150,495,653

 

I'm doing a full Spotify update right now :flower:

 

BJ's streams are piss poor 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...