Anticipating

Britney Spears

Verge of Obscene

I love me some skimpy outfits but I'm so glad she didn't just go with another bra and panties costume.

Erreur2 La Nature

She looks so hot, her body is insane and she seems happy and confident. Her outfits are so cheap and tacky. I wish her team would get her something better.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Grumpy Gills
16 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Hello

giphy.gif

I wish somebody would ask her wtf the sun dials??? are about

nathanspears

Hey ya'll. So glad ATRL is back but oh my god... those outfits in POM need to be changed up a little.

Also, yay for the 4 PCA wins.

Also, ATRL 2.0 isn't even THAT much faster :deadbanana:

Edited by nathanspears

AlphaOmega

Anticipating

The Slumber Party performance has gotten so much better

I love my skinny fave

Grumpy Gills
4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

She looks so hot, her body is insane and she seems happy and confident. Her outfits are so cheap and tacky. I wish her team would get her something better.

You can blame her team for a lot of **** but her tacky costumes are all her, right from the i love charlie jean jacket down to the wedged sneakers 

Edited by Grumpy Gills

Kiel D-01

So glad to be back to worshiping the god. :gaycat3:

modeblock

Britney Spears is the best thing ever to happen to Pop music. 

Anticipating
4 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

You can blame her team for a lot of **** but her tacky costumes are all her, right from the i love charlie jean jacket down to the wedged sneakers 

This, her taste is pretty tacky but I don't mind, it's low-key cute. And now that the white leotard is gone I love almost every costume.

Ivan_brit

I need my Slumber Party avi back! :cries:

where can I get a new one?? I would be great if someone could put some SP avies for all the members that currently have no Avatars ;) 

Bie

Queen of pop, Living Legend, Most influental artist and most successful female artist of this generation :worship2:

sakisfan16

hello !!britney was so good last night ! 0:59 original BOMT moves <3

Edited by sakisfan16

Anticipating

I want her to share her snapchat 

coddiecollins

britney is so sexy again :D slay mama

Bie
On 1/21/2017 at 2:51 AM, Auburn said:

Chillin with You is by far easily the worst song of her career. I'd rather listen to Soda Poop or The Trash Goes On

I can agree with this! Britney Jean is the worst thing to ever happen to Britney's career. :biblio:

Adrz

Britney is in love with knee high boots and skimpy leotards. I don't mind most of them but that ugly thing she puts around her waist is not cute.

coddiecollins
4 minutes ago, Bie said:

I can agree with this! Britney Jean is the worst thing to ever happen to Britney's career. :biblio:

not when phonography and Circus exist

Aqua

I don't know if I've just grown to love the Slumber Party choreography thanks to the video or if she's just been executing it better recently? Kinda one of my fave POM performances now.

Bie

Hope B10 will come out later this year with a WW tour in early or middle through the end of 2018 so she can go back to Vegas in 2019. 

coddiecollins
Just now, Adrz said:

Britney is in love with knee high boots and skimpy leotards. I don't mind most of them but that ugly thing she puts around her waist is not cute.

she puts ugly things around her waist since circus tour

coddiecollins
Just now, Aqua said:

I don't know if I've just grown to love the Slumber Party choreography thanks to the video or if she's just been executing it better recently? Kinda one of my fave POM performances now.

slumber choreo is v good for recent britney ... and its not news that the more she does it the better she gets <3

Anticipating
2 minutes ago, Aqua said:

I feel the same way. I think the fact she stopped putting her hair in a messy ass bun definitely helped.

Grumpy Gills

She's claimed and forgotten, so many bffs in the last few years glad to see the OG bffs are still around 

Bie
Just now, coddiecollins said:

not when phonography and Circus exist

Take your negativity out of this base :biblio:

How the hell is circus the worst thing to ever happen to her career? You are just making a fool of yourself. If you dont have better things to say, then stay quiet. It is better that way. :biblio:

Circu has so many amazing songs. Even the worst songs on the album are listenable. Blur, Out from Under, Unusual You, and even Lace and leather.