Anticipating

Britney Spears

Recommended Posts

Cherish
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

Brit is the Queen of Bonus Tracks. It actually makes me mad. She has trash like Private Show on Glory but not Mood Ring or No Seas Cortes???

I can't agree that Private Show is trash, but it is messy. I agree though, so many of her bonus tracks deserved better :'(  What You Need didn't even deserve a place on the album :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I can't agree that Private Show is trash, but it is messy. I agree though, so many of her bonus tracks deserved better :'(  What You Need didn't even deserve a place on the album :skull: 

At least WYN is enjoyable. I can't believe you don't think PS is trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cherish
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

At least WYN is enjoyable. I can't believe you don't think PS is trash.

I actually love all the songs, ngl except the french track. I don't even use it anymore. I'm weird I guess, I know PS is trash for most but for me it's good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

The Mannequin lyrics saved my life, but I also agree that Brit is the queen of bonus tracks. Get Back, Rock Me In, Phonography >>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
4 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I actually love all the songs, ngl except the french track. I don't even use it anymore. I'm weird I guess, I know PS is trash for most but for me it's good. 

:cupid: not the sex bawp Coupure Electrique!

 

No, to each their own bb. :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cherish
1 minute ago, Verge of Obscene said:

:cupid: not the sex bawp Coupure Electrique!

 

No, to each their own bb. :hug:

It got so old for me and idk why

 

but yes to each their own :hug: As long as we both stan queen Brit :smitten: What a legend, whew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

Lonely is THAT bop! :katie2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cherish
Just now, Auburn said:

Lonely is THAT bop! :katie2: 

truly slept on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
1 minute ago, Auburn said:

Lonely is THAT bop! :katie2: 

AMEN SIS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

The way they didn't even try to disguise the fact that she doesn't sing half of Early Mornin' herself. Still a flawless song tho :worship2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DivaCup

Selfish is another amazing bonus track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
34 minutes ago, Auburn said:

The way they didn't even try to disguise the fact that she doesn't sing half of Early Mornin' herself. Still a flawless song tho :worship2:

You mean the chorus?

33 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

Selfish is another amazing bonus track

YES BABY. Gives me life every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Private Show >>> What You Need by far. The latter is a mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
Just now, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Private Show >>> What You Need by far. The latter is a mess. 

They're both a mess but at least WYN is listenable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ELECTRAHEARTPOP
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

They're both a mess but at least WYN is listenable.

What You Need is irritating to me. :doc: But I know people feel the same about Private Show so I guess it all comes down to personal opinion. 

 

I've been having a moment with Why Should I Be Sad recently. What a song. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene

If Ace allows me to do the rate, y'all betta put Chillin With You last as it DESERVES. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supaspaz
10 hours ago, Phunk said:

I can't decide between Perfect Lover or Hot As Ice as the best song on Blackout.


wImScUD.gif

It's a tie between "Hot As Ice" and "Why Should I Be Sad?"

 

wImScUD.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supaspaz
4 hours ago, Auburn said:

The Mannequin lyrics saved my life, but I also agree that Brit is the queen of bonus tracks. Get Back, Rock Me In, Phonography >>>

"Don't Keep Me Waiting" >>>

 

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

If Ace allows me to do the rate, y'all betta put Chillin With You last as it DESERVES. 

"Chillin' With You" is a perfect 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

Oh truuuuuu Don't Keep Me Waiting is a 10/10, actually all of the Femme Fatale bonus tracks are, especially scary :jonny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aqua

What You Need is so much better than Putrid Show skull_zpsksni5fmm.gif Both songs are underwhelming though. Don't understand how Carla Marie Williams can give Beyoncé great songs like Runnin' and Freedom and Britney ends up with those messes :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prézli
3 hours ago, Auburn said:

Oh truuuuuu Don't Keep Me Waiting is a 10/10, actually all of the Femme Fatale bonus tracks are, especially scary :jonny2:

Of course it is, since that's the best song she has ever recorded + legend Travis Baker at the drums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prézli

I can't @ people who say the bonus tracks of Glory are better than of Femme Fatale. Bitch, where. The only standout on there is probably Liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DivaCup
3 minutes ago, prézli said:

I can't @ people who say the bonus tracks of Glory are better than of Femme Fatale. Bitch, where. The only standout on there is probably Liar.

Mood Ring

 

E7c0eZz.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verge of Obscene
8 hours ago, supaspaz said:

"Don't Keep Me Waiting" >>>

"Chillin' With You" is a perfect 10.

Oh sis. Your taste <<<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prézli
Just now, DivaCup said:

Mood Ring

 

E7c0eZz.gif

:biblio: No. Overhyped crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites