Random Celeb Photos

Cupid

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Yog said:

Ok.. can someone explain to me what this song is? Because everybody here and twitter are still angry about it? :katie:

It's the best song of the decade.

6 hours ago, Scotland said:

What do you guys mean by ‘ruined’? You can always listen to the original one.

And yet I'll still always have the traumatic memory of listening to his garbage take.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SelenaTheWinner

• Dracarys

• Leptine

• Vigoorian King

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Lol. This is so wrong. Robyn is an electronic music pioneer and legend. And the orginal song is a staple in gay clubs.

Sorry I meant song DOMO not Robyn sorry 

5 hours ago, Raster said:

I only know him from his Dancing On My Own cover (an atrocity btw)

Ohhhhh he's that guy? Cancel him. That cover is garbage.

His DOMO cover is not even bad, i feel like u guys are mad bc his version became more known than the original to the GP. And this is coming from someone who loves Robyn too

His version was a hit, Robyn got even more coins and i'm sure she approved + you can always listen to the original. Get over it.

Vat9Mck.gif 

He's so hot :jonny: I only thought he was cute but like i said on the other thread, this is the 1st time i'm seeing him as sexy :jonny:

His pits and hairy chest, the ***** :jonny: 

If only we had a pic of his feet too :jonny: 

Edited by Lady Claire
mxtthewdelrey
2 hours ago, Lophorina said:

Some people are appreciate the fact he doesn’t look fake like fake tan or weird eye brows... 

he is cute and natural looking guy ... 

this is a very specific response :skull: natural beauty is great but like...i'm saying this guy is a generic white guy. you could throw a stone at any Spoons in the UK and find five Calum Scotts. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

His DOMO cover is not even bad, i feel like u guys are mad bc his version became more known than the original to the GP. And this is coming from someone who loves Robyn too

His version was a hit, Robyn got even more coins and i'm sure she approved + you can always listen to the original. Get over it.

Vat9Mck.gif 

He's so hot :jonny: I only thought he was cute but like i said on the other thread, this is the 1st time i'm seeing him as sexy :jonny:

His pits and hairy chest, the ***** :jonny: 

If only we had a pic of his feet too :jonny: 

It just so happen that I do have a pic sis :eli: 

Vat9Mck.gif

Edited by iamstrong
feelslikeadream
6 hours ago, Lophorina said:

Always you can listen to the original one but he helped her 

Robyn / Calum

UK #8 / #2

Ireland #80/ #4

Australia - / #2

Belgium FL #23/ #19

Belgium WAL - / #30

Netherlands - / #14

New Zealand - / #5

Scotland #5/ #1

Sweden #1/ #4

Germany #67/ #61

Austria - / #32

France - / #58

Denmark #2/ #8

and he never claimed that this as His or something ...

he did very well and successfully and gained  some coins for Robyn 

This is actually just part of the problem. Because Robyn's wasn't exactly an intentional chart topper, it was a special song for the gay community; we all loved it and kept it like a gay buried treasure that came to symbolically represent the way that we often have to ~dance on our own~ as gay people because we are ostracized from certain groups (and because gays make up a small fraction of the population so dating is hard). Then Callum's version was bigger and dumb straights thought he was the original artist. The meaning we put into the song was effaced by his white male mediocrity. When he stripped back the music to make the song more accessible, he also stripped the song of its niche status amongst gays who had been dancing to the song in gay clubs and in their bedrooms for years, the tears in their eyes reflective of their isolation in a much deeper sense than the basic "my lover wants someone else" meaning, which is all Calum's version can ever evoke.

Edited by feelslikeadream
2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

This is actually just part of the problem. Because Robyn's wasn't exactly an intentional chart topper, it was a special song for the gay community; we all loved it and kept it like a gay buried treasure that came to symbolically represent the way that we often have to ~dance on our own~ as gay people because we are ostracized from certain groups (and because gays make up a small fraction of the population so dating is hard). Then Callum's version was bigger and dumb straights thought he was the original artist. The meaning we put into the song was effaced by his white male mediocrity. When he stripped back the music to make the song more accessible, he also stripped the song of its niche status amongst gays who had been dancing to the song in gay clubs and in their bedrooms for years, the tears in their eyes reflective of their isolation in a much deeper sense than the basic "my lover wants someone else" meaning, which is all Calum's version can ever evoke.

This is one of the most extra comments I have ever seen on ATRL

Camila Cabello's romance with dating coach Matthew Hussey first made news after the duo were seen packing on the PDA during a romantic trip to Mexico earlier this month.

And it looked like the pop star and British love guru were jetting off for another intimate vacation, as they both beamed while strolling through LAX airport Monday.

While the duo are clearly love struck, the former Fifth Harmonizer's ear-to-ear smile might have also been because her hit single Havana has been rocking the Billboard Hot 100 for 27 weeks straight.

499CC1F100000578-0-image-m-78_1519691300

499CC1E100000578-0-image-a-77_1519691059

They look so happy :heart2: