ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

10 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

Humm. I think someone else besides Alpha is suspicious, was gonna lynch x person but at this point it wouldnt matter. But if Alpha does turn out mafia Im confident this person is also mafia:fan:  So Lynch Alpha   

good luck with that sherlock

13jGLnLxPr30VW.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

are you trying to cover dessy up? mafia tease

the way he wrote he KNEW gxnesis was mafia 100%, there was no room for psychology skills since gxnesis barely posted.

after the lynch some of his mafia friends run into the thread and praised him like a messiah for the stars. 

13jGLnLxPr30VW.gif

Nah, you are wrong.

Girls, I will have to end this Day an hour or two earlier. If the rest of y’all don't manage to cast a vote until 5-6PM today, I won’t give out warnings.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm actually way less sus of Alpha than I was (and they didn't get my vote)

I think y'all lynching them is a mistake

My wtf post wasn’t about your post jan btw

Y'all trust Dessy now, but what if he's one of the flops? That's still a possibility. Sacrificing a flop (gxnesis) in order to gain people's trust is not a stupid idea. That's why I'm not voting for Alpha and you guys should also consider changing your votes. But that's just my opinion.

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

Alpha (13) - Alpha, Dolce Vita, HotHeaven, Hug, jamesfog, KatyCayPH, levi_valvi, mokitsu, paulyyyozd, Pendulum, PoKiTaurus, Satan, URBAN

No Lynch (3) - bestfiction, Opium, Red Light

Dibbles (2) - Badboiami, Unoriginal

Red Light (1) - that G.U.Y.

Unoriginal (1) - Dibbles

Yet to vote (2/3) - @CapriceDessy@Vigoorian King

Last chance to vote girls, ending this Phase early because of personal reasons. I'll wait a few more minutes. Don't worry if you don't make it, you won't be warned.

Edited by Jan

Day Three

@Alpha was lynched!

Alpha was...

0U3wANM.png

@levi_valvi was eliminated!

levi_valvi was...

D6flRD8.png

Dessy may now post.

Votes:

Alpha (13) - Alpha, Dolce Vita, HotHeaven, Hug, jamesfog, KatyCayPH, levi_valvi, mokitsu, paulyyyozd, Pendulum, PoKiTaurus, Satan, URBAN

No Lynch (3) - bestfiction, Opium, Red Light

Dibbles (2) - Badboiami, Unoriginal

Red Light (1) - that G.U.Y.

Unoriginal (1) - Dibbles

Dr. Luke lost!

Opium receives a warning for editing a post.

Due to unexpected circumstances on my part, the Day ended early. Therefore, Caprice and Vigoorian King, who didn't vote do not get warned.

It is now Night. It is now time to submit any ability actions the players shall have to me by PM. Flops, you have until March 31, 7AM (6AM UK, 1AM NYC, 7PM Sydney) to submit your kill choice. Timer.

Players:

1. Alpha - Kesha (Lynched Day Three)

2. @Badboidami

3. @bestfiction

4. @Caprice

5. @Dessy

6. @Dibbles

7. @Dolce Vita

8. Ecstasy - Taylor Swift (Killed Night Two)

9. gxnesis - Keri Hilson (Lynched Day Two)

10. @that G.U.Y.

11. @HotHeaven

12. @Hug

13. @jamesfog

14. @KatyCatPH

15. levi_valvi Dr. Luke (Eliminated Day Three)

16. @mokitsu

17. @Opium

18. @paulyyyozd

19. @Pendulum

20. @PoKiTaurus

21. Queen Conchita - Jennifer Lopez (Killed Night One)

22. @Red Light

23. @Satan

24. @Unoriginal

25. @URBAN

26. @Vigoorian King

21 players are alive, 5 are dead.

Edited by Jan

Alpha, sis, I am SO sorry. Me voting to lynch my own fave AND letting Dr. Luke win. I hope the flops take me out I do NOT deserve to be here after that tragedy.

Just now, Hug said:

Alpha, sis, I am SO sorry. Me voting to lynch my own fave AND letting Dr. Luke win. I hope the flops take me out I do NOT deserve to be here after that tragedy.

Dr. Luke lost, sis.

Just now, Jan said:

Dr. Luke lost, sis.

Okay wait he lost? Mess nvm Flops keep me ALIVE as you can tell I can't even READ. I'm not a threat.

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Okay wait he lost? Mess nvm Flops keep me ALIVE as you can tell I can't even READ. I'm not a threat.

He had to lynch Kesha at night to win

well, told y’all that you just cluelessly bandwagon :lmao:  

Oh my... poor Alpha tho :'( can we make another overview of the voted, idk how much it will help, but I'm clueless at this point.

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah this bandwagon was arguably more clueless than gxnesis' one. We need to be careful

okay so now that Alpha turned out to be a star, we need to be more cautious. his theory about flops sacrificing one of them in order to gain trust is very possible at this point

Edited by bestfiction

mess :toofunny3: 

i was so sure

Oh my ****ing god guys. I literally said save Alpha for LATER. Yes he was a top suspect of mine but I wanted to see him posts more.

And I never "knew" gxnesis was scum, further there would be no reason to pull a random lynch on a scumbuddy that NO ONE was even looking at while saving a town in the process :rip:  

Also this was what was happening the first two phases, literally. A runaway bandwagon. First on me, then on Katy, now on Alpha. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.