ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

@Opium

Hello, did you know that tunneling (the act of targeting one player believing them to be the bad guy) is actually a common cover for mafia(Flops) to hide behind? 

ulcxLTZ.gif

Just noting for future reference. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

Hmm, KatyCat took a while to actually vote the opposite wagon against her own. I'm inclined to read that as town. 

Sooo...

1 hour ago, Jan said:

KatyCatPH (7) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Ecstasy, gxnesis, jamesfog, levi_valvi, mokitsu

At least two flops in here, if KatyCat is town. I have my doubt about Ecstasy being a flop of course. Despite her pushing the whole thing. 

On 3/25/2018 at 2:25 PM, Jan said:

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

22 hours 30 minutes left until end of Day One. Timer.

Dessy (8) - Alpha, gxnesis, Hug, KatyCatPH, levi_valvi, mokitsu, Opium, Pendulum

No Lynch (4) - Badboiami, Dibbles, Dolce Vita, that G.U.Y

Badboiami (2) - Caprice, Dessy

Hug (1) - Ecstasy

Yet to vote (11) - bestfiction, HotHeaven, jamesfog, Latinazza, Pacaveli, paulyyyozd, PoKiTaurus, Queen Conchita, Red Light, Satan, Unoriginal.

Please do check if the tallies are correct. I may sometimes miss something.

The last vote Day 1 before it basically went no lynch.  

From those two votes Levi shown consistency over time and gxnesis basically sheep voted. I'm inclined to believe gxnesis is more likely the scum on both wagon here. Lynch gxnesis

I'm going to bed, I'd rather not see neither Katy or Ecstasy lynched. But eh. 

It’s so hard at this point :rip:

The tides are turning against me I see. Fine but if I get Lynched as the price I have to pay for being active (:rip: amateurs) than just remember that those who lynched me will be the prime suspects. for the next day. :fan:

4 hours ago, Dessy said:

Hmm...

Lynch Dibbles

Not what I had in mind of course :toofunny3:

this just got more confusing than before, so I'm not gonna change my vote at this point

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Dessy said:

From those two votes Levi shown consistency over time and gxnesis basically sheep voted. I'm inclined to believe gxnesis is more likely the scum on both wagon here. Lynch gxnesis

What makes levi consistent and genesis a sheep in your opinion? 

I actually think that neither KatyCatPH nor Ecstasy are flops so at this point I’ll just side with Dessy and vote to Lynch gxnesis

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

KatyCatPH (7) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Ecstasy, gxnesis, jamesfog, levi_valvi, mokitsu

Ecstasy (5) - that G.U.Y., Hug, KatyCatPH, Red Light, Unoriginal

gxnesis (2) - bestfiction, Dessy

No Lynch (2) - Dibbles, PoKiTaurus

Dessy (1) - Opium

Opium (1) - Pendulum

Yet to vote (7) - Alpha, Caprice, HotHeaven, Pacaveli, paulyyyozd, Satan, Vigoorian King.

Also some more advice guys. I know some of you are probably new to this but y'all have to try to be more active. The flops know each other and they kill a star every night. Y'all must keep accusing each other, see who defends whom, go with your best instincts  and most importantly be somewhat active. This walk in, vote "no lynch" and walk out till next day is only helping them. Y'all saw what happened with Queen Conchita leaving us no clues, I didn't even think my Katy bandwagon would take off too easy, it wasn't a 100% thought out move, it was just the only thing I could think of cuz nobody else was participating

4 hours ago, Dessy said:

Frankly, yall should've gone ahead and lynched me Day One because you're virtually running on zero information and the Flops effectively picked a kill that would leave no clues. 

I would personally like to put pressure on an active random (outside of you and Ecstasy) and see how the game reacts. But I'm not sure how much of you would be willing to attempt that, let alone trust me enough. 

My gut was telling me it was Hug. I never listen to it when it wants to eat so Idk why I decided to listen to it now :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Ecstasy said:

Y'all saw what happened with Queen Conchita leaving us no clues, I didn't even think my Katy bandwagon would take off too easy, it wasn't a 100% thought out move, it was just the only thing I could think of cuz nobody else was participating

There are some points Ecstasy has made...

6 hours ago, Dessy said:

@Opium

Hello, did you know that tunneling (the act of targeting one player believing them to be the bad guy) is actually a common cover for mafia(Flops) to hide behind? 

ulcxLTZ.gif

Just noting for future reference. 

The fact you still try so hard kinda proves my point more tho :eli: 

Okay so Bestfiction is siding with Dessy, who has been defended by Ecstacy, so those 3 mighT be flops but idk. I also see esctacy's points, and honestly I think we should just lynch whoever has contributed the least (go by post count or so) cause we don't have much to go by and at least the game will continue to have life and the remaining players will continue to give clues etc.

but I also don't wanna change my vote cause I don't wanna be colled inconsistent lol

zslMnrn.gif

8 hours ago, Dessy said:

Hi you, are you mafia? If not, hunt them down for me pretty please. 

ulcxLTZ.gif

I'm not. I'm just carefully examining everyone without making it obvious. 

ulcxLTZ.gif

Also guys showing consistency is not a good thing. When you dont want to change your vote, even tho everyone debunked that person should not be lynched after all for X and X reason, it means you don't care regardless for who ever is being lynched and that is mafia behaviour. 

ulcxLTZ.gif

1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

Okay so Bestfiction is siding with Dessy, who has been defended by Ecstacy, so those 3 mighT be flops but idk. I also see esctacy's points, and honestly I think we should just lynch whoever has contributed the least (go by post count or so) cause we don't have much to go by and at least the game will continue to have life and the remaining players will continue to give clues etc.

but I also don't wanna change my vote cause I don't wanna be colled inconsistent lol

zslMnrn.gif

Lynching someone for not being active is a good plan formed by mafia to get rid of townies easy way and not look suspicious. You also jumped on the Katy bandwagon way too quickly. So that's 2 red flags.

Lynch levi_valvi

ulcxLTZ.gif

1 minute ago, HotHeaven said:

Lynching someone for not being active is a good plan formed by mafia to get rid of townies easy way and not look suspicious. You also jumped on the Katy bandwagon way too quickly. So that's 2 red flags.

Lynch levi_valvi

ulcxLTZ.gif

Lynching people who suggest lynching inactives is a good plan for mafia cause that way they'll be left with nothing but inactive townies who have no clue on what's happening.

Lynch HotHeaven

5 people left to vote and KatyC and I are going neck and neck now. The pressure is on :dies: My fate is lowkey sealed either way

25 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Lynching people who suggest lynching inactives is a good plan for mafia cause that way they'll be left with nothing but inactive townies who have no clue on what's happening.

Lynch HotHeaven

You're really giving me flop vibes right now. If I were mafia I would not be against your idea of lynching innactives. Your post doesnt make sense, but go off. :cm:

3 minutes ago, HotHeaven said:

You're really giving me flop vibes right now. If I were mafia I would not be against your idea of lynching innactives. Your post doesnt make sense, but go off. :cm:

but then why are you against the idea of lynching inactives? you called me a flop for supporting the idea of lynching actives :skull: 

not you swiching logic as soon as you get called out on your flop logic, i see you flop

Wait no I'm getting caught up in double negatives I think :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.