ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

Just now, Jan said:

Dessy (2) - jamesfog, paulyyyozd

ueiV0Ht.gif

1 minute ago, Dibbles said:

Yeah KatyCat is no mafia and I agree with that list of suspects, but can we just focus on one at the time

C0EoHfw.gif

I rather not lynch someone who isn't here to defend themselves. It's just a low-blow play for me unless there is confirmation. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

Just a reminder that this Day Phase, as agreed earlier, lasts 24 hours and not 36. Therefore, there is just 13 hours left until the end of it. I'm not sending out tag reminders anymore, if you don't vote you will just get warned or disqualified.

How sure are you with this @Dessy? Imma write ha name down id you are at least 75% sure about this.

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

Dessy (2) - jamesfog, paulyyyozd

KatyCatPH (1) - bestfiction

No Lynch (1) - mokitsu

Unoriginal (1) - Dibbles

Vigoorian King (1) - Dessy

Yet to vote (7/8) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Hug, KatyCatPH, Satan, Unoriginal, URBAN, Vigoorian King

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

How sure are you with this @Dessy? Imma write ha name down id you are at least 75% sure about this.

He was also the first one that voted gxnesis besides me. He has minimal Flop equity. 

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

I rather not lynch someone who isn't here to defend themselves. It's just a low-blow play for me unless there is confirmation. 

okay, we can pick someone else for that list, but is there someone we are more sure about, cause idk about VK.

Just now, Dessy said:

He was also the first one that voted gxnesis besides me. He has minimal Flop equity. 

Lea Michele - If You Say So.mp3

Lynch Vigoorian King

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Lea Michele - If You Say So.mp3

Lynch Vigoorian King

Oh... you meant Vigoorian King. I thought you were asking about bestfiction :dies:  

VK is simply just my Process of Elimination. I want to see if he do anything. 

2 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

okay, we can pick someone else for that list, but is there someone we are more sure about, cause idk about VK.

I'm taking a chance on my townreads being mostly right so I'm not too confident, don't vote with me just cause.

If you think someone else have a good case, or have a good case on Unoriginal I'd be willing to look at it. 

@Jan who did VK replace? maybe there's some hints the other person left (probably not though) :toofunny2: 

Just now, mokitsu said:

@Jan who did VK replace? maybe there's some hints the other person left (probably not though) :toofunny2: 

Vigoorian King replaced Latinazza who didn't show up at all from what I remember.

@Jan How many stocks does Madonna have?

Unlimited. She may keep targeting players every Night as long as she is alive. There are, however, some instances when her ability may not work. For instance, one would be if Jessie J (role held by disqualified player Caprice) used her ability on her (Enforced her). There may be other.

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

She doesn't have any limitation

5Y0NglH.png

Also stop angleshooting :toofunny3:  

Okay, my electricity has been going in and out today. I want to submit a vote just so I don't get warned. No lynch right now, but I'm gonna look back at the thread and maybe I'll change my mind.

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

She doesn't have any limitation

5Y0NglH.png

Well, we have to know who she is so that Mariah can always save her and for her to help us too.

3 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Also stop angleshooting :toofunny3:  

?

Well, we have to know who she is so that Mariah can always save her and for her to help us too.

Invest role is best played until they find a red check (or two) or have built up enough confirmed and alive town to make a town circle. They can't normally do this with ease if they're outed, but with Enforcer gone they have little stopping them (except a second enforcer).

But of course if she does come forward then she must always be protected since she'd be basically confirmed town, if uncounterclaimed. 

Is Madonna keeping everything to herself so she doesn't get exposed/killed?

C0EoHfw.gif

The medic should NEVER claim though. Just to be clear. 

I think the biggest suspects are paulyyyozd or jamesfog. During all days they were targeting on confrimed towns, persons who seem to be trustworthy (KatyCat and Dessy) or went with no lynch

Vigoorian King was the last person to vote for lynching gxnesis, also, along with Caprice didn't vote in the day 3. 

idk though :confused:

Just now, mokitsu said:

C0EoHfw.gif

Loving this x-post. 

2 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

?

Angle shooting is basically exploiting what you can do in the game but it looks a bit unfair, i.e. interacting with the host. 

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

C0EoHfw.gif

I believe so because the Flops are most likely looking for her aside from Mariah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.