Jan

6 hours ago, Dessy said:

Red Light (6) - Dolce Vita, KatyCatPH, mokitsu, Satan, Unoriginal, URBAN

Hug (3) - bestfiction, jamesfog, Vigoorian King

Badboiami (2) - HotHeaven, Red Light

Dessy (2) - Badboiami, Dibbles

jamesfog (1) - Hug

No Lynch (1) - paulyyyozd

i also like Dolce reaction to Caprice, it felt genuine. 

KatyCat has fallen off, weirdly enough. 

I voted for Red Light because you were quite sure ha was a Flop.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

Ok Im gonna say what’s been on my mind for a while now. At this point all signs point to Dessy.

Him constantly targeting people that have ended up being stars and not even voting for them himself because he was conveniently silenced the next day is extremely transparent. 

Maybe I’m being a bit far fetched but then again it’s better to cause debate rather than be silent and do nothing. 

13 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Maybe I’m being a bit far fetched but then again it’s better to cause debate rather than be silent and do nothing. 

giphy.gif

Caprice didn't want KC to go on day 2 for some reason so I'm going to Lynch KatyCatPH for now

10 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

Badboimoi, Hug, Unoriginal

yall are scum and I can tell. :-* 

Not me. You'll lose another star if you kill me. :-*

9 hours ago, Dessy said:

And tbh probably Badboiami too. No reasons for scum to try to get me out at this stage other than via night kill lol. 

I voted for you, because you really seem to be suspicious for me to be honest. I mean... I feel like this is a reverse experience that you suspected a right person to be a flop the first time so people can trust you then go ahead and as the rest felt you are fine, they followed your steps. That's the only reason I feel like you could potentially be a flop. Anyway... I am confused af now and on the other hand I feel like you could not be a flop, because your arguments feel right. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, jamesfog said:

I'm just sayin, you would think the mafia would want to shut Dessy up once and for all by now...

giphy.gif

That's what I thought, but on the other hand if he's a star and he suspected only one person right, the rest of the flops were kinda safe and they could do barely anything, because at this point people would follow what Dessy had said. I don't know... Two points of view for the same case... 

18 hours ago, Jan said:

Day Five

@Red Light was lynched!

Red Light was...

Reveal hidden contents

91r2w9f.png

@Caprice was disqualified!

Caprice was...

Reveal hidden contents

m85PvAl.png

omg. our cluelessness

bHtkzIK.gif

9 hours ago, Dessy said:

paulyyozd is also just there.

idk how to respond to this elaborate accusation so I'll just acknowledge it

bHtkzIK.gif

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Ok Im gonna say what’s been on my mind for a while now. At this point all signs point to Dessy.

Him constantly targeting people that have ended up being stars and not even voting for them himself because he was conveniently silenced the next day is extremely transparent. 

This tea. It's #TimesUp for Dessy. I'm even more convinced KatyCat is his scum bff but we should finally get rid of who clearly seems to be the main stirrer in here.

Lynch Dessy

bHtkzIK.gif

6 hours ago, jamesfog said:

Okay... so if Dessy is a townie, why has he not been killed by the mafia yet...?

B2rz0Bn.gif

Because y'all dumbasses are suspecting me :skull:  

And I'm still the most likely to be town, chances are the mafia are still medic hunting lol

Also where the **** is the cop? How have you not check at least one mafia member yet :skull: 

4 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I voted for Red Light because you were quite sure ha was a Flop.

I also explicitly said that I would investigate him -> meaning y'all could've saved him for later regardless.

Also why would I kill the person who wasn't suspecting me at all? That's dumb. 

On 4/1/2018 at 1:31 PM, Dessy said:

I'm just going to reveal it in case I die/silence tonight. I have a one-shot ability cop ability. Basically I can see whether or not a player have an ability, but not their alignment. I was saving for in case Madonna finally come into play and double check for the GF. But I will be using it on Red Light tonight. We shall see what he is. 

C0EoHfw.gif

Since y'all somehow conveniently missed this.

C0EoHfw.gif

On 4/1/2018 at 1:32 PM, Dessy said:

And I'll know cause hips don't lie.

C0EoHfw.gif

And does this sounds like a Flop to you?

C0EoHfw.gif

But on the real questions. Why wasn't KatyCat silenced this time? Unoriginal haven't been the towniest, was he on to something? :celestial5: 

On 4/2/2018 at 5:40 AM, Unoriginal said:

Guys we need to actually investigate and find reason and motive for what people have been doing :rip: why are we giving up?

On 4/2/2018 at 5:45 AM, Unoriginal said:

i'm gonna collate the votes so far give me a minute

On 4/2/2018 at 5:59 AM, Unoriginal said:

i think this is all correct and i've double checked it but let me know if any highlighting is wrong

On 4/2/2018 at 6:16 AM, Unoriginal said:

i think it's becoming increasingly obvious that town aren't the ones bandwagoning. their votes have been spread out every day from what we can see

On 4/2/2018 at 6:19 AM, Unoriginal said:

Dessy's lasted more incorrect predictions than correct ones. if people turn on you that quickly whilst keeping Dessy around then...

On 4/2/2018 at 6:30 AM, Unoriginal said:

he was almost lynched on day one and he admitted his guess was a fluke. on the second day, when the majority vote on day one was no lynch, Dessy's chances were low too but he took the chance. 

regarding that second point though :gaycat3: 

On 4/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, Unoriginal said:

anything?

On 4/3/2018 at 5:02 AM, Unoriginal said:

Red Light is yet to post a convincing defense and they're someone I wasn't sure of a few days ago. lynch Red Light

Now it's even more questionable that he was silenced. There's nothing here (from all posts in the previous days)

On 3/30/2018 at 11:17 AM, Jan said:

Votes:

Alpha (13) - Alpha, Dolce Vita, HotHeaven, Hug, jamesfog, KatyCayPH, levi_valvi, mokitsu, paulyyyozd, Pendulum, PoKiTaurus, Satan, URBAN

No Lynch (3) - bestfiction, Opium, Red Light

Dibbles (2) - Badboiami, Unoriginal

Red Light (1) - that G.U.Y.

Unoriginal (1) - Dibbles

19 hours ago, Jan said:

Red Light (6) - Dolce Vita, KatyCatPH, mokitsu, Satan, Unoriginal, URBAN

Hug (3) - bestfiction, jamesfog, Vigoorian King

Badboiami (2) - HotHeaven, Red Light

Dessy (2) - Badboiami, Dibbles

jamesfog (1) - Hug

No Lynch (1) - paulyyyozd

Just to confirm, this is what y'all are blaming me for :toofunny3:  

Assuming I am the silenced mafia, who are the other 3 scums voting in day 3, and day 5 as shown above? Do some formulating. 

Lynch KatyCatPH

This is probably not my final vote, before y'all get any ideas. 

12 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

Badboimoi, Hug, Unoriginal

yall are scum and I can tell. :-* 

Expose me :-* 

2 hours ago, Dessy said:

Since y'all somehow conveniently missed this.

C0EoHfw.gif

I did not miss that, I even mentioned it after voting for you. the question is, did you use it in the end

C0EoHfw.gif

3 hours ago, Dessy said:

Also where the **** is the cop? How have you not check at least one mafia member yet :skull: 

ikr? :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

8 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

I did not miss that, I even mentioned it after voting for you. the question is, did you use it in the end

C0EoHfw.gif

Then you missed this

14 hours ago, Dessy said:

Lol nevermind, I was going to say something about Pendulum's role but turned out after reading that post, mafia targeted Ecstasy the night hedied, which is why he was confused. Basically, he received a result that said something like, "x abilities stuff, but Ecstasy was killed by the Flops". 

Anyways, I thank for wasting my one-shot. I could've cleared Red Light tonight.

49dd5f0485.gif

I still haven't seen a solid theory except for dessy and I kinda wanna believe he is town, so for now Lynch Unoriginal

3 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Then you missed this

Oh yes I did miss that. 

C0EoHfw.gif

also looking back, the only person I 'killed' was a flop :fan:

I think I'll give Dessy a chance to redeem himself and lynch KatyCatPH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.