ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

Lynch Dessy

Actually, he predicted more wrong than correct cases. He really seems for me to be up to something. Can you guys trust me? If I am wrong,  you can blame me for that, but I really feel like he's the problem. Let's take a risk, without it we won't win.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

6 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

after seeing all of this I changed my mind Lynch paulyyyozd

How random? Another flop?

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Hug said:

Because he actually knows what he's talking about AND got one right near instantly. I've been a suspect since day one and the chances of me being right on anything are incredibly low.

Anyway, have you guys noticed how many people have got into arguments with Dessy? I can only think of one person.

he was almost lynched on day one and he admitted his guess was a fluke. on the second day, when the majority vote on day one was no lynch, Dessy's chances were low too but he took the chance. 

regarding that second point though :gaycat3: 

All I'm saying is that I don't think it's coincidence that someone would want Dessy to shut up and...well him actually having been shut up. Twice. :cupid: 

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

How random? Another flop?

Not that random. he joined two bandwagons No lynch and Alpha, but not the one with a flop gxnesis. plus the other two votes are on people that I believe to be stars. 

also why dessy? it is not like everyone joined the bandwagon

Not that random. he joined two bandwagons No lynch and Alpha, but not the one with a flop gxnesis. plus the other two votes are on people that I believe to be stars. 

Read my few previous points.

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

I have read them and I lowkey have the same feeling, but it is still a big risk I would like to keep for a future round :dancehall: 

Just now, Dibbles said:

I have read them and I lowkey have the same feeling, but it is still a big risk I would like to keep for a future round :dancehall: 

We gonna do it with every other round. I would just risk. Like I said, if I am wrong, you can blame me and eventually consider me a flop then vote for me (even though I am not).

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

We gonna do it with every other round. I would just risk. Like I said, if I am wrong, you can blame me and eventually consider me a flop then vote for me (even though I am not).

I don't think you are a flop, so I am gonna back you on this one, but oh boy if we are wrong :dancehall2: Lynch Dessy

1 minute ago, Dibbles said:

I don't think you are a flop, so I am gonna back you on this one, but oh boy if we are wrong :dancehall2: Lynch Dessy

Yeah, but without risk we won't lynch anyone at this point.

Not y'all going after Dessy. I'm sticking with my guts and lynch Red Light.

Not y'all going after Dessy. I'm sticking with my guts and lynch Red Light.

I can't participate much rn so I'm going to lynch Red Light for now 

Pendulum

giphy.gif

not y'all lynching Dessy,:rip: i know Dessy is smart but i don't believe he's a mastermind that can orchestrate all those lynchings. plus he's been silenced twice so i doubt it.

gonna vote the same as yesterday and lynch Red Light 

I want to vote to lynch Dessy but really the only reason I was ever suspicious of him is because he posts so much. :toofunny2:

badboidami seems a bit sus now to me... I was suspicious of Dessy but I don't think I've ever voted to lynch him. Not that badboidami doesn't have decent points and not that I'm not tempted to agree with them just to be messy (I mean I'm getting knocked off soon anyway :toofunny3:) but I think it's too early to consider losing Dessy on the small chance that he's some great mafia mastermind.

It seems more suspicious to me that badboidami suddenly popped up and decided it was time for Dessy to go. :sherlock:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

i think this is all correct and i've double checked it but let me know if any highlighting is wrong

Funny how everyone who voted Dessy during the first day were slowly being killed off. Coincidence? :eli: 

idk he’s been my suspect since basically day 1 but now that he’s silenced AGAIN... although he did make sure to provide us with instructions „in case” that happens. then again, his points often seen to make sense. if he’s mafia then lynching him would be a big win for the town but if not... a huge loss :dancehall: 

no lynch for now, I’ll rethink the situation later when I’m done with all the Easter stuff

I forgot dessy was supposed to use his ability this night on Red Light. ugh this is way too confusing for me right now :toofunny3: 

^ oh yea same

59 minutes ago, Red Light said:

It seems more suspicious to me that badboidami suddenly popped up and decided it was time for Dessy to go. :sherlock:

Not when I was there since the beginning. :dies: You can vote for me - it's fine, but you will lose a star.

this thread is so quite without dessy lol

quiet* 

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

Red Light (3) - KatyCatPH, mokitsu, Satan

Dessy (2) - Badboiami, Dibbles

Hug (1) - jamesfog

jamesfog (1) - Hug

No Lynch (1) - paulyyyozd

Yet to vote (8/9): bestfiction, Caprice, Dessy, Dolce Vita, HotHeaven, Red Light, Unoriginal, URBAN, Vigoorian King

Mafia can't silence their own. I believe it it's in the ability rules @Jan ?

Anyway, Dessy is town. And the fact that Badboiami and Dibbles are lynching him while he's silenced, because they know he can't talk back, is a very red flag.. Badboiami and Dibbles are probably flops. Along with Hug. 

Lynch Badboiami

Just now, HotHeaven said:

Mafia can't silence their own. I believe it it's in the ability rules @Jan ?

They can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.