ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

• ATRL Moderator

omg how long are we gonna keep bandwagoning the first vote that's submitted :deadbanana2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

3 minutes ago, Opium said:

The way PoKiTaurus went with the first lynch you submitted as fast as he saw you posting kinda makes it seem weird :lmao: no explanation , no nothing for it, just exploiting the fact that most townies trust you :gaycat3: 

It's so basic level play I have a hard time believing it's mafia. 

5 minutes ago, Dessy said:

It's so basic level play I have a hard time believing it's mafia. 

Well, they probably have no arguments either :toofunny2: Well, still, until I see something more interesting, won’t change my vote

No Lynch. I need to look back and figure out who I’m really suspicious of instead of following the leading vote again and end up sending home a Star 

Y’all better keep the no lynches, bet anyone won’t find anything and will bandwagon to Dessy again as usual :lmao: 

Edited by Opium

I'm for real tho. The next person that vote No Lynch by the end of the day is gonna get it. 

Fml... I’ll probably end up out of the Game due to editing my spelling mistakes >.<

I'm going to stick to my guns and Lynch Pokitaurus for now.

C0EoHfw.gif

Kill ****ing RIHANNA? Y'all will deal.

Lynch PoKiTaurus - he's definitely hiding, posting in a really weird way, etc... the only person I can go for atm.

I'm lowkey suspecting KatyCat :rip: . All this talking about how he was sure he is gonna get killed, and then he gets silenced, which all seems kinda random? Maybe it's mafia just covering up. Also I still find Red Light shady with him just following in Hug's footsteps and playing dumb in his defence but considering that KatyCat's wish was to get him lynched I'm not sure I wanna do that anymore. Yeah I'm gonna lynch KatyCatPH for now. 

mess I forgot to bold and underline the word 'lynch'. lynch KatyCatPH

• ATRL Moderator

@Jan how are the votes looking? Everyone's been changing their votes and I'm slightly baffled lmao

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

@Jan how are the votes looking? Everyone's been changing their votes and I'm slightly baffled lmao

I’ll do a tally in a second.

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

PoKiTaurus (3) - Badboiami, mokitsu, Opium

No Lynch (2) - Dolce Vita, Hug

KatyCatPH (1) - paulyyyozd

Opium (1) - PoKiTaurus

Red Light (1) - Satan

Unoriginal (1) - Dibbles

Yet to vote (10/11) - bestfiction, Caprice, Dessy, HotHeaven, jamesfog, KatyCatPH, Pendulum, Red Light, Unoriginal, URBAN, Vigoorian King

Lynch Opium

5 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

omg how long are we gonna keep bandwagoning the first vote that's submitted :deadbanana2:

everyone does that on Town of Salem tbh :rip: 

1 hour ago, paulyyyozd said:

I'm lowkey suspecting KatyCat :rip: . All this talking about how he was sure he is gonna get killed, and then he gets silenced, which all seems kinda random? Maybe it's mafia just covering up. Also I still find Red Light shady with him just following in Hug's footsteps and playing dumb in his defence but considering that KatyCat's wish was to get him lynched I'm not sure I wanna do that anymore. Yeah I'm gonna lynch KatyCatPH for now. 

1 hour ago, paulyyyozd said:

mess I forgot to bold and underline the word 'lynch'. lynch KatyCatPH

I doubt KatyCatPH is a flop since he’s silenced this round tho... :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

everyone does that on Town of Salem tbh :rip: 

In town of Salem you have 1-2 minutes at most to choose ... here to you have 36 ****ing hours to think and analyze :skull:  at least come up with some arguments for why you want to lynch me 

Just now, Opium said:

In town of Salem you have 1-2 minutes at most to choose ... here to you have 36 ****ing hours to think and analyze :skull:  at least come up with some arguments for why you want to lynch me 

Dessy said so and I kinda trust her

C0EoHfw.gif

Just now, Pendulum said:

Dessy said so and I kinda trust her

C0EoHfw.gif

Well , Dessy suspected some other guy the day before who turned out to be Town actually... but go ahead and lynch me, lmao

though wouldn’t be surprised if you turn out to be  a flop

Girls I'm driving to my grandparents' house in some minutes since we're celebrating Easter there and they don't have Wi-Fi, and my data is pretty much over so until Midnight strikes and my data gets renewed I won't be able to participate. Sorry!

Im coming back Monday so maybe I won't be able to participate as much until then.

gkHZ0PY.png

(Translate it if you want)

2 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Girls I'm driving to my grandparents' house in some minutes since we're celebrating Easter there and they don't have Wi-Fi, and my data is pretty much over so until Midnight strikes and my data gets renewed I won't be able to participate. Sorry!

Im coming back Monday so maybe I won't be able to participate as much until then.

gkHZ0PY.png

(Translate it if you want)

Well, you can vote to lynch someone or no lynch for now and no need to worry til Monday when the next day will happen (unless you’ll get lynched by then)

7 minutes ago, Opium said:

can't mafia silence one of their own?

27 minutes ago, paulyyyozd said:

can't mafia silence one of their own?

what would be the point of silencing one of their own tho? (and I don't think it's possible, at least in Town of Salem but idk here... also, the 3rd party has been eliminated from what I know so kinda makes me think that KatyCatPH is most probably star)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.