ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

I just don't see how only flops would benefit from lynching inactives? You really mean to say that the stars benefit from being left with an inactive bunch? @HotHeaven

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

6 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

but then why are you against the idea of lynching inactives? you called me a flop for supporting the idea of lynching actives :skull: 

not you swiching logic as soon as you get called out on your flop logic, i see you flop

Because lynching innactive it's GOOD  for the mafia.  :ace:

1 minute ago, levi_valvi said:

I just don't see how only flops would benefit from lynching inactives? You really mean to say that the stars benefit from being left with an inactive bunch? @HotHeaven

Mafia being innactive is rare. Because mafia can talk to eachother outside the game. Assuming they can talk to eachother if one mafia member is being attacked the others will proceed to most hence not being innactive. I know this because I've been mafia in other mafia games. 

So killing innactives will only benift the mafia because they are getting 2 townies per cycle. Whilst if we let the innactives play we can actually see their vote patterns easily so if one of the innactives were mafia they would be easy to spot. 

1 minute ago, HotHeaven said:

Mafia being innactive is rare. Because mafia can talk to eachother outside the game. Assuming they can talk to eachother if one mafia member is being attacked the others will proceed to most hence not being innactive. I know this because I've been mafia in other mafia games. 

So killing innactives will only benift the mafia because they are getting 2 townies per cycle. Whilst if we let the innactives play we can actually see their vote patterns easily so if one of the innactives were mafia they would be easy to spot. 

Yes, but what would benefit the flops the most is if active stars are lynched, no?

So when they can get an active star lynched, which seems very easy this round as only active people have been voted for and we can't all be flops, surely the flops would let that happen and not try and get an inactive star lynched instead.

13 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Yes, but what would benefit the flops the most is if active stars are lynched, no?

So when they can get an active star lynched, which seems very easy this round as only active people have been voted for and we can't all be flops, surely the flops would let that happen and not try and get an inactive star lynched instead.

because attacking an active star is hard because that star will talk back and try to reason with you. 

at this point y’all are just running in circles and randomly lynching people :cm: 

7 minutes ago, HotHeaven said:

because attacking an active star is hard because that star will talk back and try to reason with you. 

we are already past that point, the actives have been attacked and talked back yet are still about to be lynched. a flop would let that slide, an easy win, they wouldn't start suggesting lynching less important targets. they would however try and work against people who suggested it :cupid: 

8 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

we are already past that point, the actives have been attacked and talked back yet are still about to be lynched. a flop would let that slide, an easy win, they wouldn't start suggesting lynching less important targets. they would however try and work against people who suggested it :cupid: 

I dont see Katy or Esctasy as flops. Their bandwagon started too quickly for my liking, and you jumped right into it. :cupid: 

16 minutes ago, Opium said:

at this point y’all are just running in circles and randomly lynching people :cm: 

Just like you then? Last tally I've checked you're the only one voting for Dessy :cm:

Just now, HotHeaven said:

Just like you then? Last tally I've checked you're the only one voting for Dessy :cm:

oh wow

Just now, HotHeaven said:

I dont see Katy or Esctasy as flops. Their bandwagon started too quickly for my liking, and you jumped right into it. :cupid: 

I didn't jump onto it lol i basically started it. I was the one asking ecstacy why xe though hug or katy were flops, I liked ecstasy's reasoning cause it was all we had at that point, and then everyone else followed suit. 

4 minutes ago, HotHeaven said:

Only flops would try so hard to prove they are stars :gaycat3: the fact y’all keep changing your minds and bandwagoning pretty much show that you’re clueless nnn

I'm lowkey curious about Badboidami. He voted to Lynch Katy before me and backed now we have a no lynch. A conundrum

wait no. I messed up, didn't read Jans update properly. Badboidami didn't switch

ugh I’m so confused. I want to change my vote but after reading everything and with their being virtually no evidence towards choosing a certified flop, I feel like I should stick with it to see who KatyCatPH is aligned with. 

5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

ugh I’m so confused. I want to change my vote but after reading everything and with their being virtually no evidence towards choosing a certified flop, I feel like I should stick with it to see who KatyCatPH is aligned with. 

Sure, but don't say I didn't warn you.

9 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Um, why are you voting to kill someone if you don't even think they're a flop? :celestial5:

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

Ecstasy (6) - Alpha, that G.U.Y., Hug, KatyCatPH, Red Light, Unoriginal

KatyCatPH (6) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Ecstasy, gxnesis, jamesfog, mokitsu

No Lynch (3) - Dibbles, PoKiTaurus, Satan

gxnesis (2) - bestfiction, Dessy

Dessy (1) - Opium

HotHeaven (1) - levi_valvi

levi_valvi (1) - HotHeaven

Opium (1) - Pendulum

Yet to vote (4) - Caprice, Pacaveli, paulyyyozd, Vigoorian King.

Edited by Jan

Announcement:

Pacaveli is also about to get disqualified and my exchange with him suggested he doesn't want to participate, although they didn't clearly say it. They will be replaced by @URBAN.

Edited by Jan

I have a train to catch, I won't have the internet again until after the day is over and Dolce Vita didn't bother responding to me even tho I could see him in the thread up until a few seconds ago, so I'm Lynching Dolce Vita, the bandwagoning + the "omg idk what to do :mandown:" + the not answering me even tho he read my post makes him more suspicious to me than KatyCat imo..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.