ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

12 hours ago, Dessy said:

Notice:

In case anyone still have the itch, want redemption, or just want to see more, I will be hosting a Mafia game around next week since @Jan wants a break. I'll put up sign-ups on Wednesday, if everything goes right. Theme TBD; actually, you'll be able to choose from 3 different ones I have already made and am currently balancing. None of them have been suggested in here yet (so no Disney, sorry :weeps:). I but I do hope many of you check in. 

Perched!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

-I think Pokemon is a decent one to go for too. 

omg, yeeeess!!!

Notice:

In case anyone still have the itch, want redemption, or just want to see more, I will be hosting a Mafia game around next week since @Jan wants a break. I'll put up sign-ups on Wednesday, if everything goes right. Theme TBD; actually, you'll be able to choose from 3 different ones I have already made and am currently balancing. None of them have been suggested in here yet (so no Disney, sorry :weeps:). I but I do hope many of you check in. 

:weeps::weeps: make sure you tag me, I want to participate so badly!!!

16 hours ago, Dessy said:

Notice:

:duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.