ATRL Mafia I: Stars vs. Flops: Day Ten Game Over [STARS WON]

Jan

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Just an FYI, @Hug and I have been stanning each other since I joined Platinum Hits last year. That's why I came to his defense when Dessy attacked ha.

Also @Opium, if J.Lo is a Star in this game, then Katy is one too.

I meant it as how ATRLers see her (well, the OKH mostly )

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Jan

• touya kinomoto

Just now, Opium said:

I meant it as how ATRLers see her (well, the OKH mostly )

There's that too. I think I have seen a few Katy haters, casual or obsessive, lynch me.

Now wait a minute. Maybe Ecstasy is a flop. Maybe he/she/xe just made up a theory about me and started a smear campaign against so that he/she/xe can deflect the attention and suspicion that he/she/xe is a flop.

But just like what I have said, I am totally new to this game and I don't know much about it so my vote remains no lynch... for now.

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Now wait a minute. Maybe Ecstasy is a flop. Maybe he/she/xe just made up a theory about me and started a smear campaign against so that he/she/xe can deflect the attention and suspicion that he/she/xe is a flop.

But just like what I have said, I am totally new to this game and I don't know much about it so my vote remains no lynch... for now.

That’s quite possible tbh nnnn, they do try and deflect by doing too much just to prove they ain’t flops 

Lynch Ecstasy.

It's OBVIOUS, y'all. Look how hard she's campaigning. 

xtMPv.gif

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

KatyCatPH (8) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Ecstasy, that G.U.Y., gxnesis, jamesfog, levi_valvi, mokitsu

No Lynch (3) - Dibbles, KatyCatPH, PoKiTaurus

Dessy (1) - Opium

Ecstasy (1) - Red Light

Opium (1) - Pendulum

Yet to vote (11) - Alpha, bestfiction, Caprice, Dessy, HotHeaven, Hug, Pacaveli, paulyyyozd, Satan, Unoriginal, Vigoorian King.

The fact that some peoeple who didnt say anything in the first phase suddendly have reason to jump on a flop driven bandwagon right before our eyes 

ulcxLTZ.gif

8 hours ago, Jan said:

Announcement.

Given that there is no prospect that Latinazza has taken up interest in the game whatsoever, she will be replaced by @Vigoorian King.

slaaaaaaaaaay

12 minutes ago, HotHeaven said:

The fact that some peoeple who didnt say anything in the first phase suddendly have reason to jump on a flop driven bandwagon right before our eyes 

ulcxLTZ.gif

WAIT! This makes sense! Most of those who voted to lynch me are those who did not say much during Day 1. They just needed someone to start a suspicion and jump on it. Why haven't I thought about that?

• ATRL Moderator

Y'know I'm gonna say lynch Ecstasy because I'm suspicious and confused

You know what, I've also felt like Ecstasy has been too thirsty to get someone lynched. Let me join Red Light and Unoriginal and vote to lynch Ecstasy.

that G.U.Y.

@Jan i retract my vote for katycatph and switch my vote to Lynch Ecstacy

that G.U.Y.

I made a spelling error in my previous post. I vote to lynch ecstasy

But if you want to claim your star role i would switch my vote again

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops: Vote Tally.

Timer.

KatyCatPH (7) - Badboiami, Dolce Vita, Ecstasy, gxnesis, jamesfog, levi_valvi, mokitsu

Ecstasy (4) - that G.U.Y., Hug, Red Light, Unoriginal

No Lynch (3) - Dibbles, KatyCatPH, PoKiTaurus

Dessy (1) - Opium

Opium (1) - Pendulum

Yet to vote (9) - Alpha, bestfiction, Caprice, Dessy, HotHeaven, Pacaveli, paulyyyozd, Satan, Vigoorian King.

20 hours ago, Ecstasy said:

Why wouldn't they. Lack of participation = lack of motivation. He voted No Lynch and suspected no one so nobody had the motive to kill him off. See y'all, this is what happens when you vote No Lynch

It's a weak level kill. More effective to kill off more vocal players and take control of the game. 

9 hours ago, bestfiction said:

well, there are some points you have made. Idk though, this theory works if we suggest that Hug is a flop but we only assume that bc Dessy said so, doesn't it?

I am confusion. I change my read of Hug and believe them to be a Star. 

Also Katy votes piled on way too easy.  Same for Ecstacy :rip:  

Just now, Dessy said:

Neither of these are alignment indicative as Flops could easy vote to lynch their own for "town cred". 

I'm more concerned with the lack of resistance to the Katy's lynch at first. 

5 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

The problem here is that few were even suspecting Ecstasy for ha to even do this in the first place. It's more likely that Ecstasy was following their best instincts (and Flops hopped on your wagon). 

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

So how do you think we should vote? Honestly, I want to know what should we do. We don't have much info to find out who's a Star or who's a Flop.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

So how do you think we should vote? Honestly, I want to know what should we do. We don't have much info to find out who's a Star or who's a Flop.

Frankly, yall should've gone ahead and lynched me Day One because you're virtually running on zero information and the Flops effectively picked a kill that would leave no clues. 

I would personally like to put pressure on an active random (outside of you and Ecstasy) and see how the game reacts. But I'm not sure how much of you would be willing to attempt that, let alone trust me enough. 

Just now, Dessy said:

Frankly, yall should've gone ahead and lynched me Day One because you're virtually running on zero information and the Flops effectively picked a kill that would leave no clues. 

I would personally like to put pressure on an active random (outside of you and Ecstasy) and see how the game reacts. But I'm not sure how much of you would be willing to attempt that, let alone trust me enough. 

This game is more complicated than it looks. Hayayay!

14 hours ago, Dibbles said:

So we are still just lynching random people :gaycat2:

Hmm...

Lynch Dibbles

4 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

ulcxLTZ.gif

Hi you, are you mafia? If not, hunt them down for me pretty please. 

ulcxLTZ.gif

This just got me more confused. I'll just return the favor and Lynch Ecstasy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.