• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Alessia is so close...

CAN RADIO STOP DROPPING HER RIGHT NOW? :fish2:

Wait for her to get to #1, than they can dump Scars :fan:

What radio is doing to Gaga is absolutely odd. I've watched charts for a while and don't think I've ever seen a song stall like that on radio despite moderate to strong sales response from the public. Very bizarre. Honestly, she's 30 now so I think radio just does that to all women except P!nk and Sia 

Edited by genderfluid

3 hours ago, genderfluid said:

What radio is doing to Gaga is absolutely odd. I've watched charts for a while and don't think I've ever seen a song stall like that on radio despite moderate to strong sales response from the public. Very bizarre. Honestly, she's 30 now so I think radio just does that to all women except P!nk and Sia 

The song just doesnt fit anywhere on radio imo. It's not really top 40. Guess HAC should play it more, but its an awkward fit everywhere really

POP

6 4 ED SHEERAN Shape Of You 14226 11431 2795 103.331

+463 Spins

+12 Bullet

+2.265 Audience

5    5        ZAYN/TAYLOR SWIFT    I Don't Wanna Live F...    13782    12140    1642    87.072

+187 Spins

+9 Bullet

+1.540 Audience

21 16 CLEAN BANDIT & ANNE-MARIE Rockabye f/Sean Paul 6093 5124 969 39.438

+190 Spins

+18 Bullet

+1.528 Audience

26    21        BRUNO MARS    That's What I Like    4356    2591    1765    27.980

+167 Spins

-118 Bullet

+1.159 Audience

29 23 JULIA MICHAELS Issues 3445 2098 1347 20.845

+193 Spins

+39 Bullet

+0.987 Audience

35 26 MARIAN HILL Down 3103 1545 1558 20.467

+270 Spins

+95 Bullet

+1.528 Audience

Meanwhile Paris is dying just outside of top10, while radio keep pushing Mercy (?) 

mess at Rhythmic beginning to drop Everyday like a fly when it hasn't even started it's chart run:rip:

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

The song just doesnt fit anywhere on radio imo. It's not really top 40. Guess HAC should play it more, but its an awkward fit everywhere really

I hate you, I love you was played on radio then why not this? They definitely don't want to play Gaga 

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

5    5        ZAYN/TAYLOR SWIFT    I Don't Wanna Live F...    13782    12140    1642    87.072

+187 Spins

+9 Bullet

+1.540 Audience

21 16 CLEAN BANDIT & ANNE-MARIE Rockabye f/Sean Paul 6093 5124 969 39.438

+190 Spins

+18 Bullet

+1.528 Audience

26    21        BRUNO MARS    That's What I Like    4356    2591    1765    27.980

+167 Spins

-118 Bullet

+1.159 Audience

Meanwhile Paris is dying just outside of top10, while radio keep pushing Mercy (?) 

Future #1s.

35 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I hate you, I love you was played on radio then why not this? They definitely don't want to play Gaga 

Well considering I love IHUILU and dislike Milion Reasons quite a lot, they can't be that similar. 

1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

Meh I agree with simm MR is kind of an awkward song to play on radio, especially given whats popular now. Whenever I've happened to hear it it was always a little jarring pace-wise (although there is definitely truth behind radio dropping women over 30, I just think in Gaga's case here its more about the song).

Does MR have any kind of radio edit? I feel like it might be a song that could benefit from that, especially on HAC and AC formats.

Edited by Headlock

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Meh I agree with simm MR is kind of an awkward song to play on radio, especially given whats popular now. Whenever I've happened to hear it it was always a little jarring pace-wise (although there is definitely truth behind radio dropping women over 30, I just think in Gaga's case here its more about the song).

Does MR have any kind of radio edit? I feel like it might be a song that could benefit from that, especially on HAC and AC formats.

Obviously there must be a dance remix, as MR is currently climbing the Dance Club Play Chart.

Do the AC charts seem to be moving way slower than usual or is that just me? I feel like the top 5 songs are just stuck there and nothing beneath them is getting any good updates.

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

There is a reason this song is going to top 10 on ITunes after each promo. It is actually good. It just needs to be supported by radio. I'm not saying it should go 1 on pop. But a top 10 at least. They should give it a chance. 

1 hour ago, jermgazitsang said:

Can anyone update me on Zara larsson's so good?

Debuted at #50 on pop radio today with 500 spins and 1.7M audience

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Debuted at #50 on pop radio today with 500 spins and 1.7M audience

Thank you so much ❤❤❤, so is it a good update?

All Stations + Recurrents

Rhythmic

77 69 KYLE iSpy f/Lil Yachty 480 538 314 2.864

+8 Positions

+58 Spins (+10.78%)

+30 Bullet

+0.281 Audience

Urban needs to get on board. 

39 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

Thank you so much ❤❤❤, so is it a good update?

Since it debuted today, I don't know where it was yesterday. 

7 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Well considering I love IHUILU and dislike Milion Reasons quite a lot, they can't be that similar. 

:rip: 

QueenofCopyPaste

WELP! Alessia peaking #2 on Overall Radio :'(

1 hour ago, Jeiboy said:

WELP! Alessia peaking #2 on Overall Radio :'(

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, why Maroon 5 has to exist?

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.