trainsskyscrapers

Acts with the most top 40 Placements

Recommended Posts

trainsskyscrapers

Please try to list list One (or Two) of your favourite artists/acts chart placements (in descending order). I just wanted to see the spread of various artists. No shade or competition is intended, but it just looks so cool. (If they were a member of a group before or during their solo run, just change the colour of those placements like the example below)

 

Beyonce/DC

#1 - Independent Women (Part 1)

#1 - Say My Name

#1 - BIlls, BIlls, BIlls

#1 - Bootylicious

#1 - Crazy In Love

#1 - Baby Boy

#1 - Check On It

#1 - Irreplaceable

#1 - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

#2 - Survivor

#2 - Drunk In Love

#3 - No, No, No (Part 2)

#3 - Jumpin, Jumpin

#3 - Lose My Breath

#3 - Soldier

#3 - Naughty GIrl

#3 - Beautiful Liar

#3 - If I Were A Boy

#3 - Telephone

#4 - 03 Bonnie & Clyde

#4 - Me, Myself & I

#4 - Deja Vu

#5 - Halo

 

#10 - Emotion

#10 - Sweet Dreams

#10 - Formation

#11 - Ring The Alarm

#11 - Just Stand Up

#11 - Sorry

#13 - 7/11

#13 - Hold Up

#14 - Cater 2 U

#16 - Best Thing I Never Had

#17 - Until The End Of Time

#18 - Love In This Club (Part II)

#18 - 6 Inch

#19 - Diva

 

#20 - Love On Top

#23 - Partition/YONCE

#23 - Girl

#28 - Don't Hurt Yourself

#29 - Run The World (Girls)

 

#33 - Bug A Boo

#35 - Freedom

#37 - Pray You Catch Me

#38 - All Night

#39 - Ego

#39 - Feelin' Myself

 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TMRA

wow I had no idea 6 inch went top 20. Slay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reb'l Rêveur

KATY PERRY

#1 I Kissed a Girl

#1 California Gurls

#1 Teenage Dream

#1 Firework

#1 E.T.

#1 Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)

#1 Part of Me

#1 Roar

#1 Dark Horse

#2 Wide Awake

#3 Hot 'N Cold

#3 The One That Got Away

#4* Chained To The Rhythm

#9 Waking Up in Vegas

 

#11 Rise

#14 Unconditionally

#17 Birthday

 

#24 This Is How We Do

#29 Thinking of You

 

As featured artist:

#37 If We Ever Meet Again (with Timbaland)

#48 Who You Love (with John Mayer)

#66 Starstrukk (with 3Oh!3)

 

:fan:

Edited by Reb'l Rêveur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SebaMonster

Doing this cause I'm bored. :thing:

 

#2 Anaconda

#2 Bedrock

#3 Super Bass

#3 Bang Bang

#3 Till The World Ends

#4 Turn Me On

#4 Side To Side

#5 Starships

#5 Beauty And A Beat

#6 Bottoms Up

#8 Hey Mama

#9 Make Me Proud

#10 Dance (A$$)

#10 Give Me All Your Luvin

 

#11 My Chick Bad

#11 Girl On Fire

#12 Only

#13 Moment 4 Life

#13 Down In The DM

#14 Your Love

#14 Truffle Butter

#14 Where Them Girls At

#15 Pound The Alarm

#18 Monster

#19 Fly

 

#21 All Eyes On You

#22 Va Va Voom

#23 Love More

#24 Pills N Potions

#24 Check It Out

#26 Right Thru Me

#27 Do You Mind

#30 Throw Sum Mo

 

#31 The Night Is Still Young

#31 2012 (It Ain't The End)

#36 Letting Go (Dutty Love)

#39 Feeling Myself

#40 Lil Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teamlor

Taylor Swift

#1 - Blank Space

#1 - Shake It Off

#1 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

#1 - Bad Blood

#2 - I Knew You Were Trouble

#2 - Today Was A Fairytale

#2 - You Belong With Me

#3 - Mine

#3 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever*

#4 - Love Story

#5 - Wildest Dreams

 

#6 - Style

#6 - Red

#6 - Back To December

#7 - Begin Again

#8 - Speak Now

#9 - Fearless

#10 - If This Was A Movie

#10 - Jump Then Fall

#10 - Change

 

#11 - Mean

#11 - You're Not Sorry

#13 - State of Grace

#13 - Ours

#13 - White Horse

#13 - Teardrops On My Guitar

#16 - Ronan

#16 - Our Song

#17 - Sparks Fly

#17 - Crazier

#18 - Out of the Woods

#18 - Two Is Better Than One

#18 - Both of Us

#19 - Eyes Open

#19 - Untouchable

#20 - 22

 

#22 - Highway Don't Care

#23 - Fifteen

#23 - The Other Side Of The Door

#25 - Half of My Heart

#26 - Superman

#26 - Superstar

#27 - Innocent

#28 - Picture To Burn

#30 - Safe and Sound

#30 - Come In With The Rain

 

#32 - Everything Has Changed

#33 - Should've Said No

#34 - Sweeter Than Fiction

#34 - Forever & Always

#40 - Tim McGraw

Edited by teamlor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blackbeatxx

Adele

#1 Rolling in the deep

#1 Someone like you 

#1 Hello 

#1 set fire to the rain 

#8 Skyfall 

#8 Send My Love 

#14 When we were young 

#16 Rumour has it

#21 Chasing Pavements 

#26 Water Under The Bridge 

 

Only solo of course :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BennyThruelen

Britney Spears - 24 Top 40 hits

 

#1 ...Baby one more time

#1 Womanizer

#1 3

#1 Hold it against me

#3 Gimme More

#3 Circus

#3 Till The World Ends

#3 Scream and Shout

#7 I Wanna Go

#9 Oops... I did it again

#9 Toxic

#10 (You Drive Me) Crazy

 

#11 Stronger

#12 Work Bitch

#14 From the bottom of my broken heart

#15 Everytime

#17 Make Me

#18 Piece of Me

#19 If You Seek Amy

 

#21 Sometimes

#23 Lucky

#27 I'm a Slave 4 u

#29 Pretty Girls

#35 Me against the Music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerous.
5 hours ago, teamlor said:

Taylor Swift

#1 - Blank Space

#1 - Shake It Off

#1 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

#1 - Bad Blood

#2 - I Knew You Were Trouble

#2 - Today Was A Fairytale

#2 - You Belong With Me

#3 - Mine

#3 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever*

#4 - Love Story

#5 - Wildest Dreams

 

#6 - Style

#6 - Red

#6 - Back To December

#7 - Begin Again

#8 - Speak Now

#9 - Fearless

#10 - If This Was A Movie

#10 - Jump Then Fall

#10 - Change

 

#11 - Mean

#11 - You're Not Sorry

#13 - State of Grace

#13 - Ours

#13 - White Horse

#13 - Teardrops On My Guitar

#16 - Ronan

#16 - Our Song

#17 - Sparks Fly

#17 - Crazier

#18 - Out of the Woods

#18 - Two Is Better Than One

#18 - Both of Us

#19 - Eyes Open

#19 - Untouchable

#20 - 22

 

#22 - Highway Don't Care

#23 - Fifteen

#23 - The Other Side Of The Door

#25 - Half of My Heart

#26 - Superman

#26 - Superstar

#27 - Innocent

#28 - Picture To Burn

#30 - Safe and Sound

#30 - Come In With The Rain

 

#32 - Everything Has Changed

#33 - Should've Said No

#34 - Sweeter Than Fiction

#34 - Forever & Always

#40 - Tim McGraw

You saved me so much work. :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerous.

Ariana Grande

 

#2 Problem

#3 Bang Bang

#4 Side to Side

#4 Break Free

 

#7 Focus

#7 Love Me Harder

#8 Dangerous Woman

#9 The Way

 

#13 Into You

#13 One Last Time

 

#21 Baby I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
Drake

 

#1 - One Dance
#1 - Work
#1 - What's My Name?
#2 - Hotline Bling
#2 - Best I Ever Had

#2 - BedRock

#3 - She Will
#4 - Hold On, We're Going Home
#5 - Find Your Love
#6 - Summer Sixteen
#6 - Started from the Bottom
#6 - Right Above It
#7 - Take Care
#8 - Fake Love
#8 - ****in' Problems
#8 - Forever
#9 - Love Me
#9 - Make Me Proud
#10 - I'm on One

#12 - Jumpman
#12 - Only
#12 - Tuesday
#13 - For Free
#13 - Headlines
#13 - Moment 4 Life
#14 - Used to This
#14 - Too Good
#14 - Truffle Butter
#14 - The Motto
#14 - Over
#15 - Miss Me
#16 - Controlla
#16 - Pop Style
#17 - Gonorrhea 
#17 - Successful 
#20 - All Me

#21 - Back to Back
#21 - Marvins Room
#23 - Say Something
#24 - No Lie
#25 - Fancy
#26 - Believe Me
#26 - Poetic Justice
#26 - Money to Blow
#28 - Sneakin'
#28 - Where Ya At
#28 - Blessings
#26 - Energy
#30 - Aston Martin Music

#33 - Hype
#35 - 0 to 100 / The Catch Up
#36 - No Shopping
#36 - Pop That
#37 - No New Friends
#38 - Grammy
#40 - Still Here
#40 - R.I.C.O.
#40 - I'm Goin' In

30 Top 40's as Lead Artist
57 Top 40's as Credited Artist
58 Top 40's Overall 
Songs that have peaked in every position #1-#10.
Once a song peaks at #11, he'll be the only artist in history to have different songs peak in positions #1-#15.
Once a song peaks at #11, #18, and #19 he'll be the only artist in history to have different songs peak in positions #1-#20.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManDown

Rihanna:

 

#1 - SOS
#1 - Umbrella
#1 - Take A Bow
#1 - Disturbia

#1 - Live Your Life
#1 - Rude Boy

#1 - Love The Way You Lie

#1 - What's My Name
#1 - Only Girl (In The World)
#1 - S&M
#1 - We Found Love
#1 - Diamonds

#1 - The Monster
#1 - Work
#2 - Pon Del Replay
#2 - Run This Town
#3 - Don't Stop The Music
#3 - Stay
#3 - This Is What You Came For
#4 - FourFiveSeconds
#5 - Where Have You Been
#6 - Unfaithful
#7 - Hate That I Love You
#7 - Cheers (Drink To That)
#7 - Needed Me
#7 - Take Care
#8 - Hard
#9 - Break It Off
#9 - Russian Roulette
#11 - Just Stand Up!
#13 - Love On The Brain
#14 - You Da One
#14 - Too Good
#15 - Shut Up and Drive
#15 - Bitch Better Have My Money
#15 - Can't Remember To Forget You
#16 - Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)
#18 - Rehab
#18 - All Of The Lights
#19 - Pour It Up
#19 - Fly
#20 - Princess Of China
#21 - Bad
#24 - Birthday Cake
#25 - What Now
#31 - Talk That Talk
#36 - If It's Lovin' That You Want
#37 - California King Bed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Temporal

Some of these artists :jonny:  

 

Kelly

#1 A Moment Like This

#1 My Life Would Suck Without You

#1 Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

#2 Since U Been Gone

#6 Breakaway

#6 Behind These Hazel Eyes

#7 Because of You

#8 Never Again

#8 Piece by Piece

#9 Miss Independent

#10 Mr. Know it All

#12 Walk Away

#13 Already Gone

#19 Catch My Breath

#20 I Do Not Hook Up

#21 Heartbeat Song

#31 Don't You Wanna Stay

 

17 Top 40, 11 Top 10, a RATIO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewRihannaStan
21 minutes ago, ManDown said:

Rihanna:

 

#1 - SOS
#1 - Umbrella
#1 - Take A Bow
#1 - Disturbia

#1 - Live Your Life
#1 - Rude Boy

#1 - Love The Way You Lie

#1 - What's My Name
#1 - Only Girl (In The World)
#1 - S&M
#1 - We Found Love
#1 - Diamonds

#1 - The Monster
#1 - Work
#2 - Pon Del Replay
#2 - Run This Town
#3 - Don't Stop The Music
#3 - Stay
#3 - This Is What You Came For
#4 - FourFiveSeconds
#5 - Where Have You Been
#6 - Unfaithful
#7 - Hate That I Love You
#7 - Cheers (Drink To That)
#7 - Needed Me
#7 - Take Care
#8 - Hard
#9 - Break It Off
#9 - Russian Roulette
#11 - Just Stand Up!
#13 - Love On The Brain
#14 - You Da One
#14 - Too Good
#15 - Shut Up and Drive
#15 - Bitch Better Have My Money
#15 - Can't Remember To Forget You
#16 - Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)
#18 - Rehab
#18 - All Of The Lights
#19 - Pour It Up
#19 - Fly
#20 - Princess Of China
#21 - Bad
#24 - Birthday Cake
#25 - What Now
#31 - Talk That Talk
#36 - If It's Lovin' That You Want
#37 - California King Bed

Slayage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers
7 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Please try to list list One (or Two) of your favourite artists/acts chart placements (in descending order). I just wanted to see the spread of various artists. No shade or competition is intended, but it just looks so cool. (If they were a member of a group before or during their solo run, just change the colour of those placements like the example below)

 

Beyonce/DC

#1 - Independent Women (Part 1)

#1 - Say My Name

#1 - BIlls, BIlls, BIlls

#1 - Bootylicious

#1 - Crazy In Love

#1 - Baby Boy

#1 - Check On It

#1 - Irreplaceable

#1 - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

#2 - Survivor

#2 - Drunk In Love

#3 - No, No, No (Part 2)

#3 - Jumpin, Jumpin

#3 - Lose My Breath

#3 - Soldier

#3 - Naughty GIrl

#3 - Beautiful Liar

#3 - If I Were A Boy

#3 - Telephone

#4 - 03 Bonnie & Clyde

#4 - Me, Myself & I

#4 - Deja Vu

#5 - Halo

 

#10 - Emotion

#10 - Sweet Dreams

#10 - Formation

#11 - Ring The Alarm

#11 - Sorry

#13 - 7/11

#13 - Hold Up

#14 - Cater 2 U

#16 - Best Thing I Never Had

#17 - Until The End Of Time

#18 - Love In This Club (Part II)

#18 - 6 Inch

#19 - Diva

 

#20 - Love On Top

#23 - Partition/YONCE

#23 - Girl

#28 - Don't Hurt Yourself

#29 - Run The World (Girls)

 

#33 - Bug A Boo

#35 - Freedom

#37 - Pray You Catch Me

#38 - All Night

#39 - Ego

#39 - Feelin' Myself

 

Wow... I just noticed that EVERY Charting DC has, Bey has tied/outdone it. (#1s 4:5, #2S 1:1, #3 Peaks: 4/4, #10s 1:2).

 

The saddest part for me is the singles that should've been here. Pretty Hurts, Put It In A Love Song, Mine, 1+1, End of Time, Countdown, Upgrade U, Dance For You, Hymn for the Weekend.... etc. 

 

Rihanna's is also AMAZING and she just needs a #10 peak. 

 

 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13
6 hours ago, teamlor said:

Taylor Swift

#1 - Blank Space

#1 - Shake It Off

#1 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

#1 - Bad Blood

#2 - I Knew You Were Trouble

#2 - Today Was A Fairytale

#2 - You Belong With Me

#3 - Mine

#3 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever*

#4 - Love Story

#5 - Wildest Dreams

 

#6 - Style

#6 - Red

#6 - Back To December

#7 - Begin Again

#8 - Speak Now

#9 - Fearless

#10 - If This Was A Movie

#10 - Jump Then Fall

#10 - Change

 

#11 - Mean

#11 - You're Not Sorry

#13 - State of Grace

#13 - Ours

#13 - White Horse

#13 - Teardrops On My Guitar

#16 - Ronan

#16 - Our Song

#17 - Sparks Fly

#17 - Crazier

#18 - Out of the Woods

#18 - Two Is Better Than One

#18 - Both of Us

#19 - Eyes Open

#19 - Untouchable

#20 - 22

 

#22 - Highway Don't Care

#23 - Fifteen

#23 - The Other Side Of The Door

#25 - Half of My Heart

#26 - Superman

#26 - Superstar

#27 - Innocent

#28 - Picture To Burn

#30 - Safe and Sound

#30 - Come In With The Rain

 

#32 - Everything Has Changed

#33 - Should've Said No

#34 - Sweeter Than Fiction

#34 - Forever & Always

#40 - Tim McGraw

Legends Only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos Angel

#1 - Just Dance

#1 - Poker Face 

#1 - Born This Way

#2 - Bad Romance

#3 - Telephone

#3 - The Edge of Glory

#4 - Applause 

#4 - Million Reasons

#5 - LoveGame

#5 - Alejandro

#6 - Paparazzi

#6 - Yoü and I

#8 - Dope

#10 - Judas

#12 - Hair

#13 - Do What U Want

#15 - Perfect Illusion

#29 - Marry The Night

#32 - Venus

Edited by Chaos Angel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rap God

Eminem 

 

#1 - Lose Yourself 

#1 -  Crack of Bottle 

#1 - Not Afraid 

#1 - Love The Way You Lie 

#1 - The Monster 

#2 - Without Me

#2-  Smack That 

#3 - Berzerk 

#4 - The Real Slim Shady 

#4 - Cleanin' Out My Closet 

#4 - I Need A Doctor 

#4 - Lighters 

#6 - Just Lose It 

#6 - Shake That 

#6 - My Band 

#7 - Rap God 

#8 -  When I'm Gone 

#8 -  Forever 

#9 -  We Made You 

 

#11-  MockingBird 

#12 - You Don't Know 

#14 - Sing ForThe Moment 

#15 - Superman 

#16 - Survival

#17 - Beautiful  

#18 - Drop The World 

#18 - That's All She Wrote 

#19 - Purple Pills 

 

#22 - Guts over Fear 

#22 - No Favors 

#23 - No Love 

#25 - Forget About Dre 

#25 - Encore 

#25 - Old Time's Sake 

#27 - How Come 

#27 - My Life 

#29 - Hell Break Loose 

 

#32 - 3 a.m.

#32 - Fast Lane 

#34 - Like Toy Soliders

#36 - My Name Is 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rap God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirdWardBey

Would be great for totals to be included. Beyoncé has 48. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All In My Head

Meghan Trainor:

 

#1 - All About That Bass

#3 - NO

#4 - Lips Are Movin

#8 - Like Im Gonna Lose You

 

#13 - Me Too

#14 - Dear Future Husband

 

#21 - Marvin Gaye

 

TOTAL: 7

 

Fifth Harmony:

 

#4 - Work From Home

 

#12 - Worth It

 

#24 - All In My Head (Flex)

#40 - Sledgehammer

 

TOTAL: 3

Edited by All In My Head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan

#2 Problem

#3 Bang Bang

#4 Side To Side

#4 Break Free

#7 Love Me Harder

#7 Focus

#8 Dangerous Woman

#9 The Way

#13 Into You

#13 One Last Time

#21 Baby I

 

All her singles have went T40 except Right There (Everyday may break that streak though :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agenor

MADONNA (all of her top 40 charting songs are proper singles, none of them is an album track):

 

#1 - Like a Virgin
#1 - Crazy for You
#1 - Live to Tell
#1 - Papa Don't Preach
#1 - Open Your Heart
#1 - Who's That Girl
#1 - Like a Prayer
#1 - Vogue
#1 - Justify My Love
#1 - This Used to Be My Playground
#1 - Take a Bow
#1 - Music

 

#2 - Material Girl
#2 - Causing a Commotion
#2 - Express Yourself
#2 - Cherish
#2 - I'll Remember
#2 - Frozen

 
#3 - True Blue
#3 - Erotica
#3 - Secret
#3 - 4 Minutes

 

#4 - Lucky Star
#4 - La Isla Bonita
#4 - Don't Tell Me

 

#5 - Angel
#5 - Dress You Up
#5 - Ray of Light

 

#6 - You'll See

 

#7 - Deeper and Deeper
#7 - Hung Up

 

#8 - Keep It Together
#8 - Don't Cry for Me Argentina
#8 - Die Another Day

 

#9 - Rescue Me

 

#10 - Borderline
#10 - Hanky Panky
#10 - Give Me All Your Luvin'

 

#11 - The Power of Good-Bye

 

#14 - Rain

 

#16 - Holiday

 

#18 - You Must Love Me

 

#19 - Beautiful Stranger

 

#20 - Oh Father

 

#23 - What It Feels Like for a Girl

 

#29 - American Pie

 

#35 - Me Against the Music

 

#36 - Bad Girl

 

#37 - American Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IMPACTNET.

#4 What Have You Done For Me Lately

#3 Nasty

#1 When I Think of You

#5 Control

#2 Let's Wait Awhile

#14The Pleasure Principle

#1 Miss You Much

#2 Rhythm Nation

#1 Escapade

#4 Alright

#2 Come Back To Me

#1 Black Cat

#1 Love Will Never Do (Without You)

#10 The Best Things in Life Are Free

#1 That's the way Love Goes

#4 If

#1 Again

#10 Because of Love

#2 Anytime Anyplace 

#8 You Want This

#5 Scream

#3 Runaway

#1 Together Again

#3 I Get Lonely

#3 What's It Gonna Be

#1 Doesn't Really Matter

#1 All For You

#3 Someone to Call My Lover

#28 Son of A Gun

#28 Feel It Boy

#25Call On Me

#19 Feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzmyth
12 hours ago, ManDown said:

Rihanna:

 

#1 - SOS
#1 - Umbrella
#1 - Take A Bow
#1 - Disturbia

#1 - Live Your Life
#1 - Rude Boy

#1 - Love The Way You Lie

#1 - What's My Name
#1 - Only Girl (In The World)
#1 - S&M
#1 - We Found Love
#1 - Diamonds

#1 - The Monster
#1 - Work
#2 - Pon Del Replay
#2 - Run This Town
#3 - Don't Stop The Music
#3 - Stay
#3 - This Is What You Came For
#4 - FourFiveSeconds
#5 - Where Have You Been
#6 - Unfaithful
#7 - Hate That I Love You
#7 - Cheers (Drink To That)
#7 - Needed Me
#7 - Take Care
#8 - Hard
#9 - Break It Off
#9 - Russian Roulette
#11 - Just Stand Up!
#13 - Love On The Brain
#14 - You Da One
#14 - Too Good
#15 - Shut Up and Drive
#15 - Bitch Better Have My Money
#15 - Can't Remember To Forget You
#16 - Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)
#18 - Rehab
#18 - All Of The Lights
#19 - Pour It Up
#19 - Fly
#20 - Princess Of China
#21 - Bad
#24 - Birthday Cake
#25 - What Now
#31 - Talk That Talk
#36 - If It's Lovin' That You Want
#37 - California King Bed

she has such a flawless discography.... its insane... and SHAME to Man Down not being in this list when it was a hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PULSE.

Bug a boo peaked at #33. The way TRL/MTV played over and over the video I would've never thought lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IVY

Bruno Mar

#1 Nothin on you
#1 Just the way you are

#1 Grenade

#1 Locked out of Heaven

#1 When I was your man

#1 Uptown Funk

#3 Billionaire

#3 It will rain

#4 Lighters

#4 The Lazy Song

#4 24k magic

#5 Treasure

#7 Young wild and free

#16 Mirror

#22 Gorilla

#32 Young Girls

#37 That What I like

 

 

 

Edited by IVY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites