Jump to content

Beyoncé & Jay-Z - OTR II Tour [Finished]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

Kool_Aid_King
Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Bey's stadium tour was amazing, I mean so much better than her arena shows.  The sound >>>>> 

I've never seen her live. UGH. Yeah watching FWT were so much better than watching MCWT vids. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lose My Breath
Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

I've never seen her live. UGH. Yeah watching FWT were so much better than watching MCWT vids. 

You HAVE to see her live, it's so worth it

 

Halo in a stadium though is one of the best things I've ever seen

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trent W said:

This is terrible news 

 

No solo album this year :deadbanana2:

 

The Lion king will absorb all 2019 :deadbanana2:

 

Her next album is coming in 2020 :deadbanana2: 

 

Byeeeeeeeeeee

nope. this is great news. Another $100 million grossing tour (probably 20 dates) and keeping hype for 2018. Lion King will be HUGE and her next solo album will be fall 2019. Queen really isn't giving the girls a break! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ELECTRAHEARTPOP
Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Bey's stadium tour was amazing, I mean so much better than her arena shows.  The sound >>>>> 

Hopefully she uses the THX technology again like at Formation. It was insane and the best sound I’ve ever heard at a concert, even better than arena shows. 

 

Are we definitely sure about the joint album? Seems a little weird since it’s called On the Run 2 that it would be for an album. Surely they would name it after that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6_INCH_HEELS
2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Nnn;; well they need a huge production in order to captivate an audience that big in this generation. I'm sure the energy was a lot better than it was in Arenas but, IDK. I'd rather be close in a smaller venue because it's more intimate. Even a 20K arena is good for that.

They've already done it before though. You're saying this like they've never done a stadium tour. Everyone that went to OTR loved i. Actually, people were complaining that it was too good. So I'm not understanding the critiques. I can understand generally not wanting her to tour with him, but complaining about the quality of the actual show? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dareiuss said:

nope. this is great news. Another $100 million grossing tour (probably 20 dates) and keeping hype for 2018. Lion King will be HUGE and her next solo album will be fall 2019. Queen really isn't giving the girls a break! 

If they do a joint album, which is a terrible idea, and the lion king she will have to wait another year at least to release B7 and probably a solo tour till then. 

 

She knows she can’t be overexposed.

 

I think they are doing all this to keep the family in one place which I understand her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Soylent Green said:

I am not fond of stadiums shows either...don't know why stans like them so much :confused:

high gross with half the effort

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

they can't even come up with a new name :rip:

 

Right! I want a new theme and everything :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

If they do a joint album, which is a terrible idea, and the lion king she will have to wait another year at least to release B7 and probably a solo tour till then. 

 

She knows she can’t be overexposed.

 

I think they are doing all this to keep the family in one place which I understand her.

i'm hoping the joint album is false. If it is true i'm praying the production/quality/visual  is amazing because she will be dragged if it's not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

THEY COULDN'T EVEN COME UP WITH ANOTHER NAME?!!!! 

 

Why isn't Tina smacking some sense into Bey's goddamn head

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dareiuss said:

i'm hoping the joint album is false. If it is true i'm praying the production/quality/visual  is amazing because she will be dragged if it's not. 

It will definitely be affected, all of Jay Z’s concept and production is dated and obsolete.

 

Hopefully this is just a 20 date thing for a quick 100 million and move on to the next project.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

people still underestimating Jay-Z's work when he released one of the best albums of 2017 with amazing videos lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic

On The Run 2 is a fine name. :ace: I’d be here for the continuation of the storyline where they’ve run off together and now have a family started and the struggles of it. 

 

Y’all will be screaming your gay asses off when you see the interludes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...