• ATRL Moderator

oh my god the TENSION

• ATRL Moderator

alex in my PMs guessing proteins and buddhist temples aslkdjads

• ATRL Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS SHELVEN!!!!

Just now, shelven said:

6y0deGV.png

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

A LEGENDARIH season!

• ATRL Moderator

The first two-time winner of Let's Spoon and the first back-to-back winner!!! 

I can honestly say I went into this finale fully expecting to lose. And when I started flopping miserably on Alphabet Soup, I figured Alex had it.

@alexanderao You know how much I mean this when I say you are a FANTASTIC competitor and you seriously bring out the best in me in every game we participate in together!! You should be so proud of your insane consistency and dominance throughout many seasons of this game. Congratulations on yet another great season and great finish for you :clap3::clap3: 

We love a 14 time challenge winner :clap3: Historih was made today, ladies :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

has alex gotten 1, 2, 3, and 4 now

@Element I know I should be saving this for the Spoonies :eli: But thank you so so much for another flawlessly run season of this game. The fact that I already won this game a season ago and yet was so passionate about this season is a testament to how fantastic this game is, how much I enjoy it, and how incredibly well you run it :heart2: I'm honoured to be the first two-time winner of a game that I and so many people in this community love so much :party:  

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, shelven said:

@Element I know I should be saving this for the Spoonies :eli: But thank you so so much for another flawlessly run season of this game. The fact that I already won this game a season ago and yet was so passionate about this season is a testament to how fantastic this game is, how much I enjoy it, and how incredibly well you run it :heart2: I'm honoured to be the first two-time winner of a game that I and so many people in this community love so much :party:  

<3 thank you for putting your all into this season yet again!! i honestly never expected to have a two-time winner (let alone a consecutive one), but you've proven your strength in this game unequivocally! congrats!!

5 minutes ago, Henry  said:

ahhhhhh congrats legend :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

A LEGENDARIH season!

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

SHHEEEELLLVVVEEEENNNNNN 

1 minute ago, Loyalty said:

Gongrats Shelven :heart2::clap3:

Thank you everyone!! :hug::hug: 

Now let me go back and read what was going on in the thread while I was doing the challenge :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.