Let's Spoon! (Season 8) | Winner: shelven

Element

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Can't you use the 'click to add files' button in PM?

I thought it'd be faster to just copy and paste the image, but it wouldn't let me copy the image for a while for some reason :deadbanana: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• shelven

• Navyofbadgals

• alexanderao

Mess I forgot my screenshots mess up when I have my laptop connected to the monitor. Should've just send it like this instead of trying to fix it. :deadbanana4:

Oh well now I know so I can fix this before the real game starts. :dies:

ZKWfZRs.png

Spoon

• ATRL Moderator

Phew okay so hosting from mobile is still not fun two years later!! Just in case you wanted to know 

Just now, Henry  said:

Mess I forgot my screenshots mess up when I have my laptop connected to the monitor. Should've just send it like this instead of trying to fix it. :deadbanana4:

Oh well now I know so I can fix this before the real game starts. :dies:

ZKWfZRs.png

What was your time though 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, PinkBox said:

spoon

Where’s your name on the LIST 

Just now, Element said:

Where’s your name on the LIST 

He is too lazy to write it. Sad!

Just now, alexanderao said:

What was your time though 

:06/7 after the hour like the screenshot I guess? I'm really not good at jigsaw so you definitely won lol.

Wait so every time we complete a challenge is it going to be a race to get a screenshot uploaded cause my imgur always has some kind of glitch when I'm in a rush :skull: 

Edited by Fruity

1 minute ago, Henry  said:

:06/7 after the hour like the screenshot I guess? I'm really not good at jigsaw so you definitely won lol.

Oh I was just referencing the fact that the challenge post said the time was required and your screenshot didn't seem to show it. Just a heads-up

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

@alexanderao what was your time?

3:19

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Wait so every time we complete a challenge is it going to be a race to get a screenshot uploaded cause my imgur always has some kind of glitch when I'm in a rush :skull: 

Not all of them but a decent amount of the early ones will! 

• ATRL Moderator

Alex is coming for his second trophy y’all better watch out 

1 minute ago, alexanderao said:

Oh I was just referencing the fact that the challenge post said the time was required and your screenshot didn't seem to show it. Just a heads-up

Oh mess this is why you should always read and not just quickly scan over the challenge. :rip: 

Just now, Henry  said:

Oh mess this is why you should always read and not just quickly scan over the challenge. :rip: 

nnnnn this, I just checked and my screenshot didn't have a time stamp either :toofunny2: Guess I can use this time between the practice round and the real first round to learn how to read!

• ATRL Moderator

Thanks for participating in the practice round! Let me know if there was anything you noticed or would recommend to make things move along efficiently on the new server. 

• ATRL Moderator

On 3/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, Caprice said:

Sign-ups will close at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 8, 2018. The first challenge will be held the next night, at 9 PM EST on Friday, March 9th! By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above. (Do not erase)

1. thecptz 
2. Fruity  
3. Wonderlust 
4. Staryu 
5. Queen Conchita 
6. Legend E  
7. Superpower  
8. Riri.  
9. Witch Privilege 
10. PoKiTaurus 
11. Sebas 
12. Bey_Rihstan 
13. rl231 
14. Xedretinz Lododnz  
15. minho  
16. shelven  
17. K$Ellie 
18. fiercE
19. Guero
20. alexanderao
21. Alena
22. Navyofbadgals
23. URBAN
24. Diarrhoea
25. RandomName

26. Sempiternal

27. Kylie Jenner

28. Loyalty

29. UFO

30. Wes

31. Henry

32. Brodie

33. Bloomers

34. EriKills

35. wesleywalrus

36. Rian.

37. Dylan'

38. Caprice

(continue)

Signups close tomorrow night at 11:59 PM EST... don’t miss out on what promises to be an amazing season of spooning. @TealBin

Oh right I'm gonna make the stats sheet now. That'll be a thing in a few minutes.

1 minute ago, Element said:

Thanks for participating in the practice round! Let me know if there was anything you noticed or would recommend to make things move along efficiently on the new server. 

Kind of an unrelated question to this practice round, but what's your position on tagging people who haven't spooned yet? I know in past seasons it was sort of frowned upon to PM/wall people reminding them to come into the thread. Will that apply to tagging as well?

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, shelven said:

Kind of an unrelated question to this practice round, but what's your position on tagging people who haven't spooned yet? I know in past seasons it was sort of frowned upon to PM/wall people reminding them to come into the thread. Will that apply to tagging as well?

Good question. Honestly I rly didn’t want to send a PM reminder every single round but I suppose tagging makes it easier to do that on my end. I think that I’m going to tag you guys as the round begins for the first few times at least, but then request that none of the players tag/wall/PM people once the challenge and spooning starts. Bc everyone needs to come in here by their own volition 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.