• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

NTLTC still blocking everyone :rip:

Sangria Wine and Girls rising in top 10 now :katie2: bangerzz :katie2:

Dinero, Solo and Hunger all with new peak :party:

not Bella Thorne :rip:

Whew No Tears Left To Cry still #1 :jonny: Girls and Sangria Wine entering the top 10 is a choice :keir:

Be Careful probably out of the top 10 next week :weeps: Solo getting a nice boost :clap3: What Is Love +15 :party:

Anna Winour re-entering, hopefully she gets a better peak this time :celestial4: I Like It is pretty good :jamming:

I like Entertainer more than Let Me, it's still only decent tho :katie: Invasion Of Privacy back at #1 :fish1: Dirty Computer falling :cries:

On 3/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

NTLTC still blocking everyone :rip:

Sangria Wine and Girls rising in top 10 now :katie2: bangerzz :katie2:

Dinero, Solo and Hunger all with new peak :party:

not Bella Thorne :rip:

NTLTC is Song Of The Year for me so far...no surprise it's slaying so much :fan:

Girls is growing on me, It's still miles away from Your Song or Anywhere, but it's a nice song in the end!

On 2/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, PAD said:

Toy needs a jump :angry:

Dinero going up :clap3:

18/30

Cardi's verse on Dinero :flame: 

On 4/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, K$Ellie said:

Whew No Tears Left To Cry still #1 :jonny: Girls and Sangria Wine entering the top 10 is a choice :keir:

Be Careful probably out of the top 10 next week :weeps: Solo getting a nice boost :clap3: What Is Love +15 :party:

Anna Winour re-entering, hopefully she gets a better peak this time :celestial4: I Like It is pretty good :jamming:

I like Entertainer more than Let Me, it's still only decent tho :katie: Invasion Of Privacy back at #1 :fish1: Dirty Computer falling :cries:

At this rate Ariana is going to break Camila's record :jonny5: Both Sangria Wine and Girls didn't get me at the beginning..like they are doing right now, so expect even more in the upcoming weeks! I admit both Rita and Camila did so much better in the past tho!!

On 31/5/2018 at 0:10 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Fuego, Sangria Wine, Dinero, Solo, Back To You & Jump all climbing :clap3:

B*tch I'm Bella Thorne debuting :oh:

Solo became a 10/10 for me once I saw the music video and how beautiful Demi looks in it!!

On 1/6/2018 at 3:10 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Yaaas Fuego. A bop :flame: 

A cute top 3. Chun-Li needs to take over the #1 spot soon though :eli: 

Who knows..:-*

On 2/6/2018 at 2:02 PM, wabayou said:

Talented top 2 :clap3: 

#3... not so much :mandown: Accelerate deserves

Fuego, Sangria Wine, and the above all being in the top 10 tho :party: BTY stalling :'( 

That horrid reincarnation of Satan aka the NBTS remix still being here :biblio: 

BITCH I'M BELLA THORNE debuting :deadbanana2: 

Accelerate is indeed better than Fall In Line, I came to this conclusion this week as I noticed plays for FIL are way lower than last week!

On 2/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Bella's new song is kind of a banger :fan: Fuego is such a tune :clap3: Accelerate falling though :weeps:

Bella's had her chance to shine, I think it's over already, it was funny tho! :fan:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 68

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring Demi Lovato - "Fall In Line" single cover artworkClean Bandit featuring Demi Lovato - "Solo" single cover artworkRita Ora featuring Charli XCX - "Girls" single cover artwork

Camila Cabello - "Sangria Wine" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" single cover artworkSelena Gomez - "Back to You" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artwork

Lot of songs recovering getting plays they lost last week, the result is adjustements that cause big jumps and big falls. With 7 weeks at #1 “No Tears Left To Cry” now ties the record held by “Havana” and “Never Be The Same” (out this week after 25 weeks). Up at #2, to a new peak, is the smash hit “Fuego” by Eleni Foureira, the runner-up song to the Eurovision Song Contest overtakes “Fall In Line” stable at #3. This week music videos premiered for “Solo”, making it rise to #4, for “Girls” that reaches top 5 at #5 and for “Let You Be Right” up at #7. Also back in the top 10, thanks to its music video, is “Back To You” by Selena Gomez that reaches a new peak at #8. Huge drop for “Chun-Li”, the song falls at #9 after many weeks spent at #2. “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin is coming hard with a huge jump at #17, signs of good growth are also showed by “Us” (up at #25), by the greatest gainer “Mad Mad World” (#27) and by the songs recovering from last week such as “Entertainer” by ZAYN and “Messy” by Kiiara. In spite of being the second song on my “Favorites” playlist “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 didn’t had enough plays to reach a better position than #46 and it’s being overtaken (among debuting songs) by “Dolor De Cabeza” by Italian pop star RIKI featuring CNCO (#45), “Colour” by MNEK and Hailee Steinfeld (#33) and the highest debuting song this week “Confidence” by Lithuanian singer Gjan. Are you curious to see where Charli XCX, Kylie Minogue, Kesha and many more debite this week? Check the full chart below:

LR7NmuH.png8jgHf5S.pngXO8VwV8.pngX8fQKto.png6Qk1cVx.pngAB6AHuA.png5BTP3l7.pngITeLZcS.pngRDo7Ccv.pngQLUyAHR.pngpggKOqM.pngaSXd870.pngBTuqX3v.pngFau22V2.pngRrS2VxF.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Esmee Denters - "Feeling Good"  Peak: 79   Weeks: 4

Bella Thorne - "B*TCH I'M BELLA THORNE"  Peak: 99   Weeks: 1

Lollipop - "Ritmo Tribale" Peak: 65  Weeks: 5

Laura Pausini - "Frasi A Metà"  Peak: 40  Weeks: 8

Billie Eilish & Khalid - "lovely"  Peak: 62  Weeks: 6

Janelle Monae - "Make Me Feel"  Peak: 37   Weeks: 14

Nicky Jam - "Live It Up (feat. Era Istrefi & Will Smith"  Peak: 94   Weeks: 1

Aitana Ocana & Ana Guerra - "Lo Malo"  Peak: 35   Weeks: 8

Lykke Li - "Deep End"  Peak: 64   Weeks: 5

Serayah - "GTTM (Going Through The Motions" Peak: 34  Weeks: 8

Utada Hikaru - "Play A Love Song"  Peak: 77  Weeks: 4

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same"  Peak: 1 (x7)  Weeks: 25

Betty Who - "Taste"  Peak: 82   Weeks: 2

SZA - "Broken Clocks"  Peak: 24   Weeks: 11

Maddie & Tae - "Friends Don't"  Peak: 65  Weeks: 4

Anne-Marie & Marshmello - "Friends"  Peak: 6   Weeks: 16

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

hopeless fountain kingdom

01. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom Risultati immagini per back

R.O.S.E.

02. Jessie J - R.O.S.E:  rdLqhlV.png 

Invasion Of Privacy

03. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy  su5bFOA.png

Golden

04. Kylie Minogue - Golden  Risultati immagini per back

Expectations

05. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations  Risultati immagini per back

Beerbongs & Bentleys

06. Post Malone - Beerbongs & Bentleys Risultati immagini per back

Rainbow

07. Kesha - Rainbow Risultati immagini per back

Ctrl

08. SZA - Ctrl  su5bFOA.png  

Glory

09. Britney Spears - Glory  remote_rec_recing.png

Speak Your Mind

10. Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind  Risultati immagini per back

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

CamilaCamilaLa LunaBye Bye

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Golden HourGolden HourInvasion Of PrivacyJoyride

Invasion Of PrivacySpeak Your MindSpeak Your MindInvasion Of Privacy

R.O.S.E.Invasion Of Privacyhopeless fountain kingdom

@K$Ellie @Arxanex @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @T.O.A.D.S. @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

Nice top 3, minus FIL :keir: 

Girls, Sangria Wine, and Meghan rising :clap3: 

Talent lined up at the edge of the top 10 (except for Anne) :date:

Dinero is a bop but I don't get to play it too much :rip: Accelerate falling :'( 

Toy is coming :duca: So is DSYLM I hope

NBTS remix falling :clap3: 

Halsey re-entering the albums chart at #1 :eek: 

64 / 100  :clap3: 

Yass Solo! :heart2:

I miss you in my c/d hunny :fan: 

comment on my c/d :hug: 

LYBR is growing on me :)

What I Need is a bop :clap3:

Glory debuting :flame:

Solo's jump :clap3: hopefully it can overtake Fall In Line :duca: Toy still rising :celestial4:

Entertainer, Messy and I Like It's leap :clap3: 5 In The Morning getting a cute debut :party:

Hymn, Garden and What I Need debuting too :fish1: two nights is ok, Amine is my favorite part of the song tho :katie:

hopeless fountain kingdom re-entering at #1 :jonny4: Rainbow and Expectations returning too :eddie: Glory is so good :heart2:

On 7/6/2018 at 9:54 PM, wabayou said:

Nice top 3, minus FIL :keir: 

Girls, Sangria Wine, and Meghan rising :clap3: 

Talent lined up at the edge of the top 10 (except for Anne) :date:

Dinero is a bop but I don't get to play it too much :rip: Accelerate falling :'( 

Toy is coming :duca: So is DSYLM I hope

NBTS remix falling :clap3: 

Halsey re-entering the albums chart at #1 :eek: 

Fall In Line is losing a bit this week, I don't know how it will end up...but it's peaking! Girls otherwise is coming back!! Our taste :heart2:

On 8/6/2018 at 9:37 AM, TayRianaPH said:

64 / 100  :clap3: 

Yass Solo! :heart2:

I miss you in my c/d hunny :fan: 

comment on my c/d :hug: 

I did not get the notification, but I left a comment, as always! :fan:

On 8/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, Kevin2803 said:

LYBR is growing on me :)

What I Need is a bop :clap3:

Glory debuting :flame:

A throwback needs to be a good throwback, talking about Glory! I agree on What I Need :celestial4:

On 9/6/2018 at 10:48 AM, K$Ellie said:

Solo's jump :clap3: hopefully it can overtake Fall In Line :duca: Toy still rising :celestial4:

Entertainer, Messy and I Like It's leap :clap3: 5 In The Morning getting a cute debut :party:

Hymn, Garden and What I Need debuting too :fish1: two nights is ok, Amine is my favorite part of the song tho :katie:

hopeless fountain kingdom re-entering at #1 :jonny4: Rainbow and Expectations returning too :eddie: Glory is so good :heart2:

Solo is a true summer hit for me! And I can't get enough of Toy even if Fuego >>>>>

A solid top 3 :clap3: I'm surprised NTLTC is doing so well. 

Girls is a catchy lil bop :party: 

NTLTC's slayage. :clap3:

Yeah Yeah Fire fighting! Toy surviving!!!

Solo's jump!

What Is Love?! Twice did that. :clap3:

Lullaby almost out :'(

On 12/6/2018 at 6:38 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

A solid top 3 :clap3: I'm surprised NTLTC is doing so well. 

Girls is a catchy lil bop :party: 

I agree on Girls, it's getting so much hate..but it's cute, even if her previous single were obivously wayyy better!!

On 13/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, ArcanexSky said:

NTLTC's slayage. :clap3:

Yeah Yeah Fire fighting! Toy surviving!!!

Solo's jump!

What Is Love?! Twice did that. :clap3:

Lullaby almost out :'(

A new update is coming in a few, don't miss it!!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 69

eleni foureira fire GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

Eleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkRita Ora featuring Charli XCX - "Girls" single cover artworkClean Bandit featuring Demi Lovato - "Solo" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring Demi Lovato - "Fall In Line" single cover artwork

Meghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Sangria Wine" single cover artworkJ Balvin - "I Like It" single cover artworkSelena Gomez - "Back to You" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artwork

Stopping Ariana from breaking Camila's record for most weeks at #1 with a single, Eleni Foureira's "Fuego" hits #1 in its 5th week on the chart. "No Tears Left To Cry" ends its run at #1 after 7 weeks ant it's down at #2. New peak position for "Girls", the Rita Ora's single is up two more spots at #3. "Fall In Line" starts falling, going down to #5. "Let You Be Right" is up at #6 overtaking "Sangria Wine" down at #7. Brand new top 10 for Cardi B, her fourth this year, as "I Like It" is up at #8. Hot shot debut for "Clandestino" by Shakira and Maluma as the song starts at #23. Sabrina Carpenter debuts well with "Almost Love" (#30) while the remix version fo "bitches" by Tove Lo starts at #50. Early debuts for two songs released on a Monday and on a Wednesday respectively: "Rich Sex" by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne starts at #43, after being available for only three days, while "Dance To This" by Troye Sivan featuring Ariana Grande, after being available for only a few hourse before the closing of the tracking week, manage to debut at #100. Greate increase in plays for "What I Need" and "Lost My Mind", this week's greatest gainers. Check out the full chart below: 

DSDmZUr.pnggw1DWAO.pngi5HiAt5.pngdOnBFCQ.pngbZPghr7.png3ubrFSQ.pngLyvtoPM.pngCUlITgb.pngOxT4xiQ.pngZQM3gkm.pngz0Wo7bt.pngl8nSlFb.png1RqFhCm.pngyx9WG04.pngiPuoZUG.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Charlie Puth - "Done For Me (feat. Kehlani)"  Peak: 30   Weeks: 12

Maren Morris - "Rich"  Peak: 43   Weeks: 7

Sigala & Paloma Faith - "Lullaby" Peak: 13  Weeks: 15

Malika Ayane - "Stracciabudella"  Peak: 97  Weeks: 1

Chiara Grispo - "Since You Left Me"  Peak: 76  Weeks: 3

Katharine McPhee - "Living In The Moment"  Peak: 72   Weeks: 3

Blance - "Wrong Turn"  Peak: 94   Weeks: 1

RAYE - "Cigarette (feat. Mabel & Stefflon Don)"  Peak: 6   Weeks: 15

Azealia Banks - "Anna Wintour"  Peak: 47   Weeks: 8

Stefflon Don - "Senseless" Peak: 84  Weeks: 3

Christina Aguilera - "Twice"  Peak: 58  Weeks: 4

TINi & Karol G - "Never Be The Same"  Peak: 42  Weeks: 8

John Legend - "A Good Night (feat. BloodPop)"  Peak: 44  Weeks: 9

Bebe Rexha - "Ferrari"  Peak: 34   Weeks: 8

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

No Shame

01. Lily Allen - No Shame  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Jorja Smith - Lost & Found remote_rec_recing.png 

03. Lykke Li - so sad so sexy  remote_rec_recing.png

04. Jessie J - R.O.S.E.  su5bFOA.png

05. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy  su5bFOA.png

06. Hayley Kyoko - Expectations su5bFOA.png

07. Kesha - Rainbow =

08. CHVRCHES - Love Is Dead  remote_rec_recing.png  

09. Ella Mai - Ready - EP  Risultati immagini per back

10. Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire  Risultati immagini per back

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

R.O.S.E.Invasion Of Privacyhopeless fountain kingdomNo Shame

Almost love debuting :heart2:

Fuego finally @ #1 :flame: 

I'm a Mess and Dance To This already debuting :) 

no tears left to cry slaying :jonny5:

i bet it'd come back to the top spot in the few weeks to come :eatpopcorn:

chun-li just missed the top spot, SNAP! :!ohno:

rooting for I Like It :celestial4:

Check out my newly updated charts!

Fuego is an amazing #1 :smitten: NTLTC still top 2 :clap3: 

Girl is kinda getting old for me but still happy it went top 3!

Solo stalling :'( I'm surprised it went so far on my chart

Fall In Line falling two spots the week I actually start to like it :dies: 

Girls in top 3 :eek: at least it smashing somewhere :jonny:

Solo blocked from top 3 again :dancehall:

BTY falling already :cries:

Colour in top 20 :jonny5: it's a major bop :jamming:

that new Shakira song is cute, but nothing special for that collab

Lost My Mind jump :eek:

and What I Need :clap3: it's one of my favorites from album

Clandestino ended Trap

Bitches <3

Don't Say You Love Me deserves better

On 16/6/2018 at 10:03 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Almost love debuting :heart2:

Fuego finally @ #1 :flame: 

I'm a Mess and Dance To This already debuting :) 

Almost Love is so good, Sabrina is really going to be the next big thing (we wish!) 

On 16/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, TayDine1989 said:

no tears left to cry slaying :jonny5:

i bet it'd come back to the top spot in the few weeks to come :eatpopcorn:

chun-li just missed the top spot, SNAP! :!ohno:

rooting for I Like It :celestial4:

Check out my newly updated charts!

Welcome back to the Family!! :angelo:

I also hoped for Chun Li to get at least 1 week at #1..but..:cries:

On 16/6/2018 at 6:59 PM, oceans said:

so happy to see xtina chart somewhere :')

On 16/6/2018 at 9:05 PM, wabayou said:

Fuego is an amazing #1 :smitten: NTLTC still top 2 :clap3: 

Girl is kinda getting old for me but still happy it went top 3!

Solo stalling :'( I'm surprised it went so far on my chart

Fall In Line falling two spots the week I actually start to like it :dies: 

Fuego is my Song Of The Year so far :flame: 

Girls reached the Top 3 also thanks to the promotion it had in the past weeks, Rita came to perform in Italy so I was happy and played a little bit more, I think is kinda over for me too now!

On 17/6/2018 at 7:22 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Girls in top 3 :eek: at least it smashing somewhere :jonny:

Solo blocked from top 3 again :dancehall:

BTY falling already :cries:

Colour in top 20 :jonny5: it's a major bop :jamming:

that new Shakira song is cute, but nothing special for that collab

Lost My Mind jump :eek:

and What I Need :clap3: it's one of my favorites from album

You're gonna be pleased by the update coming in a few!!

On 17/6/2018 at 11:51 PM, lipes said:

Clandestino ended Trap

Bitches <3

Don't Say You Love Me deserves better

Clandestino >>>>> Trap!!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 70

eleni foureira fire GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

Eleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkJ Balvin - "I Like It" single cover artworkClean Bandit featuring Demi Lovato - "Solo" single cover artworkRita Ora featuring Charli XCX - "Girls" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

Christina Aguilera featuring Demi Lovato - "Fall In Line" single cover artworkSelena Gomez - "Back to You" single cover artworkNicki Minaj featuring Ariana Grande - "Bed" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" single cover artworkReady.jpg?itok=_rnHv1uw

With a significant amount of song debuting and with a playlist completely changed, a lot of songs peaked and started falling hard. This week Eleni Foureira keeps her #1 position with "Fuego", spending a second week at the top. Brand new peak for “I Like It” by Cardi B, the J Balvin/Bad Bunny assisted single is up at #2 this week, matching the highest peak Cardi ever scored in the past with both “Finesse (Remix)” and “Be Careful”. “Solo” by Clean Bandit and Demi Lovato enters the Top 3 earning one position from last week, overtaking “Girls”. Hot shot debut for the brand new Nicki Minaj single “Bed”, featuring Ariana Grande! The second single off “Queen” enters the chart at #8. It took 8 weeks but in the end Ella Mai won and got her first Top 10 single with “Boo’d Up”, up at #10. “APESHIT” by The Carters, released on a Saturday night, smashes the chart entering at #13, beating two others huge debuts: “Growing Pains” by Alessia Cara (#16) and “DDU-DU DDU-DU” by BLACKPINK (#18). Among debuts we have the one by UK girl group Four Of Diamonds with “Name On It” (#53) and “Home With You” by Madison Beer (#56). “Love Lasts Forever” by All Saints and the italian hit “Amore E Capoeira” are two of the grearest gainers this week while “Dance To This” by Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande, after a full week of plays, jumps from #100 (a result the song scored in just a few hours after its release last Wednesday) to #24. A great result is also registered by “Rich Sex” by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne, the song debuted at #43 last week after just two days after its release and it’s now up at #15 letting Nicki have 3 songs in the Top 20 while Cardi has 4. Are you curious to see if “the light is coming” managed to debut even if it got released just yesterday? Check out the full chart below:

hzadfcO.pngk9BS9CG.pngodTqhq4.pngEDGqvcb.pngRpBwyRy.pngrxxVWXF.png2IVhWEf.pngWHK6KSq.pngt40PeC5.pnglbR4Hc0.png4osQSHu.pngisJtbCq.pngzwvk5KD.pngftKUTI1.pngI7I6NIW.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Elisa - "Will We Be Strangers"  Peak: 41   Weeks: 9

Nicky Jam - "Live It Up (feat. Will Smith & Era Istrefi)"  Peak: 94   Weeks: 2

Marshmello x Juicy J - "You Can Cry (feat. James Arthur)" Peak: 54  Weeks: 6

Laura Pausini - "E.STA.A.TE"  Peak: 96  Weeks: 1

Louisa Johnson - "YES (feat. 2 Chainz)"  Peak: 11  Weeks: 13

Kelly Clarkson - "I Don't Think About You"  Peak: 4   Weeks: 17

Jonas Blue & Sabrina Carpenter - "Alien"  Peak: 9   Weeks: 13

Kylie Minogue - "Stop Me From Falling"  Peak: 14   Weeks: 14

Cassadee Pope - "Take You Home"  Peak: 20   Weeks: 11

Shawn Mendes - "In My Blood" Peak: 18  Weeks: 12

Iggy Azalea - "Savior (feat. Quavo)"  Peak: 1 (x2)  Weeks: 19

Saweetie - "Icy GRL (Bae Mix) (feat. Kehlani)"  Peak: 86  Weeks: 1

Chloe Kohanski - "Come This Far"  Peak: 82  Weeks: 2

Young Thug - "Anybody (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: 27  Weeks: 9

Post Malone - "Ball For Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: 54  Weeks: 5

CHVRCES - "Miracle"  Peak: 49   Weeks: 6

2018 #1s

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Everything is Love

01. The Carters - EVERYTHING IS LOVE  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Christina Aguilera - Liberation remote_rec_recing.png 

03. BLACKPINK - SQUARE UP  remote_rec_recing.png

04. Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy  rdLqhlV.png

05. Kesha - Rainbow  rdLqhlV.png

06. Madison Beer - As She Pleases Risultati immagini per back

07. TWICE - What Is Love? - EP Risultati immagini per back

08. Ed Sheeran - ÷  Risultati immagini per back  

09. Kylie Minogue - Golden  Risultati immagini per back

10. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations  su5bFOA.png

2018's #1 Albums

R.O.S.E.Invasion Of Privacyhopeless fountain kingdomNo Shame

Everything is Love

@K$Ellie @TayDine1989 @Arxanex @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @T.O.A.D.S. @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

Solo stable and I Like It reaching the top 10 :party: One Kiss and Be Careful -3 :'(

Bitches getting a pretty good debut :clap3: Kim's new song was underwhelming :katie:

Dance To This is kinda cute tbh :flower: Hymn and What I Need's jump :jonny:

so sad so sexy debuting at #3 :clap3: Rainbow stable :fish1: Wasn't a fan of Lost & Found :katie:

Welp, I missed the last update by an hour :chick3:

Hopefully I Like It doesn't get blocked :duca: Bed and The Light Is Coming are not iT :-*

DDU DU DDU DU getting a great start :clap3: Trust Me debuting :heart2: not her best tho

Dance To This' jump :jonny: Bitches top 40 :party: What I Need up one spot :fish1:

One Kiss, Be Careful, Alone, Delicate, Nice For What and Sin Pijamas falling hard :'(

Rainbow top 5 :alexz: Liberation was alright but Like I Do was the only standout :-*

I Like It is not cute :emofish: 

Rich Sex is coming :jonny2: 

I guess FIL, NTLTC and LYBR have peaked/are over. They had good runs I guess. 

Girls can rebound!!

The Carters snatching the #1 on the album chart as expected :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.