Save-Me-Oprah

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Zay
1 minute ago, Weed said:

:skull: This is giving “Born This Way album cover is the third betrayal” teas

Skjkdksjsjs stop smoking

Romova

So, do ya'll believe trisie will win AS3? I think crowning Trixie will be sooo bad for her.

KylieistBoi

Trixie taking Shangela's rightful place in the top 2 is  a hate crime tbh :biblio:  

dperkins

I read something on Reddit that sounds like fan fiction where Ru announces Trixie as the winner, and Trixie breaks down in tears and says “I don’t deserve it”. Then Ru storms off set and leaves Michelle to crown her. :ahh: I kinda want it to be true now. That would LITERALLY be the cherry on top of this ****ed up mess of a season. It would also tarnish the show more than Trixie and would explain why they’re rushing S10 and didn’t film a reunion. :ahh: 

velocity

if that's true... :deadbanana4: 

dperkins
2 minutes ago, velocity said:

if that's true... :deadbanana4: 

It would also explain why Trixie appeared to be sad after filming ended. :rip: She knows what happens if people think you didn’t deserve to win. 

velocity
1 minute ago, dperkins said:

It would also explain why Trixie appeared to be sad after filming ended. :rip: She knows what happens if people think you didn’t deserve to win. 

i'm really sad and low-key afraid about the perception of her win. it's not like she chooses herself as a winner and with ben leaving everyone will always say how she was the rightful winner.

poor trixie just can't win

Dax
5 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I read something on Reddit that sounds like fan fiction where Ru announces Trixie as the winner, and Trixie breaks down in tears and says “I don’t deserve it”. Then Ru storms off set and leaves Michelle to crown her. :ahh: I kinda want it to be true now. That would LITERALLY be the cherry on top of this ****ed up mess of a season. It would also tarnish the show more than Trixie and would explain why they’re rushing S10 and didn’t film a reunion. :ahh: 

Isn’t RuPaul the Executive Producer of The Trixie & Katy Show? 

Imagine Trixie doing that and RuPaul not financing the show anymore. A true iconic ending. :ahh:

dperkins
Just now, Dax said:

Isn’t RuPaul the Executive Producer of The Trixie & Katy Show? 

Imagine Trixie doing that and RuPaul not financing the show anymore. A true iconic ending. :ahh:

And Katya bailing on the show as its taking off. The universe saw the riggory and said “no”. :rip: I feel kinda bad. She’s worked so hard and just as it all seems to be taking off, it’s starting to crumble. 

Dax
6 minutes ago, dperkins said:

And Katya bailing on the show as its taking off. The universe saw the riggory and said “no”. :rip: I feel kinda bad. She’s worked so hard and just as it all seems to be taking off, it’s starting to crumble. 

Katya’s coming back in 2019, though. Maybe there’s some hope.

that G.U.Y.

3 queens of color and trixie in the top 4 and in the end it is a bebe trixie top 2??? A season 10 tea

velocity

tbh this is not meant as hate because i love katya but i will never understand why she didn't finish filming the show. getting your own tv show as a drag queen is one of the biggest opportunities and her leaving during the first season is not a good look. i understand mental health is incredibly important but she could've stopped everything else (gigs, tours, etc). it's not THAT big of an commitment :michael: 

dperkins
18 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

What we're not about to do is shift the narrative from Katya's needed mental vacation and turn it into "bailing". What she's doing is incredibly brave and even publicly talking about it takes immense guts and nerves. While she's gone Viceland has been more than happy to let her do her thing and the additions of Morgan and Derrick for the public questions & Bob as a fill in are great choices. Bob & Trixie have SUCH good chemistry, the show isn't going anywhere and I hope it gets much bigger as Trixie and Katya & etc. start to feel more comfortable, they even brought back their intros which a great step in the right direction

Girl. You knew what I meant. I love Katya and wish her the best. Bailing on the show isn’t a negative if you have a good reason, and she did. 

aayAlex

How many episodes are left?

Anyone got that link with all the eps tittles and description 

that G.U.Y.
1 hour ago, velocity said:

tbh this is not meant as hate because i love katya but i will never understand why she didn't finish filming the show. getting your own tv show as a drag queen is one of the biggest opportunities and her leaving during the first season is not a good look. i understand mental health is incredibly important but she could've stopped everything else (gigs, tours, etc). it's not THAT big of an commitment :michael: 

But Katya is legit crazy. People thinks she is playing up a character for the cameras but thats really her.

Im not judging just explaining. She really is a talented queen.

ariesjow
7 hours ago, Yosemite said:

She's slept on because she's ***** :cm: 

Why are you doing the good sis Asia like this?

gp3c2es0pej01.gif

Jaye
8 hours ago, dperkins said:

AS3 really is about to be the biggest TRAVESTY of a season I cannot. 

Roberto
8 hours ago, dperkins said:

If this is true, I'm so gonna live that moment. :deadbanana2:

And who's the winner of S10? Is it almost sure that is Aquaria? 

Edited by Roberto

Yosemite
38 minutes ago, Roberto said:

If this is true, I'm so gonna live that moment. :deadbanana2:

And who's the winner of S10? Is it almost sure that is Aquaria? 

It's said to be another top 4 showdown like S9 so we won't know the winner until premier, but we'll get top 2 around the same time.

There's also sayings there was a top 3 ending recorded (weird) and different endings with a dif queen leaving (so fcking extra)

the top 4 is said to be Kameron, Aquaria, Asia, and Eureka. With Miz and Monet rounding out 5th n 6th :rip: 

dperkins
11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It's said to be another top 4 showdown like S9 so we won't know the winner until premier, but we'll get top 2 around the same time.

There's also sayings there was a top 3 ending recorded (weird) and different endings with a dif queen leaving (so fcking extra)

the top 4 is said to be Kameron, Aquaria, Asia, and Eureka. With Miz and Monet rounding out 5th n 6th :rip: 

Flawless Top 6 tbh. 

KimmyBella
9 hours ago, velocity said:

i'm really sad and low-key afraid about the perception of her win. it's not like she chooses herself as a winner and with ben leaving everyone will always say how she was the rightful winner.

poor trixie just can't win

She’ll be the white Coco Montrese :skull:

Yosemite

Found the most recent T, some of this seems too good to be true (based on previous season T like Acid punching michelle in the tit or Kimora v Aja fake thlut) but with this cast and the rumors for emphasis on drama it seems weirdly plausible.

• Runways include: Jeans, Masquerade, David Bowie inspired and Party City Realness

• Monique and Monet are the sweethearts and dumbfounded characters of the season

• Asia, Monique and Cracker are early front runners

• Old untucked format is back

• Vixen does an oily runway look causing Eureka to fall on the runway. Eureka goes on a long rant in untucked and Vixen is unbothered and simply says “uh you’re bleeding”

• Emphasis on drama this season

• Bowie “Let’s Dance” lip-sync, Vixen pulls ‘gravity defying’ moves and Aquaria gets naked and dances on the judges table

• Vanessa goes home early, and after she’s told to sashay she talks about Eureka’s overall attention *****-isms and exposes an inappropriate comment Eureka made regarding Yuhua

• Queen gets proposed to in untucked video message and says no

dperkins
15 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm not really getting much from Eureka tbh. There's also rumors/t (albeit it's very potent with drama but with how this season is setting up it seems believable compared to past seasons) Eureka could say some really dumb sh*t. Plus after the same amount of time seeing aja fully reinvent herself to see Eureka come out still lookin ugly is...disappointing to say the least.

Yuhua is said to go fairly early (3-5th out) but she's such a firecracker irl and her looks could be great so I kiiinda wished Eureka could take her place and she could take Monet's, and just have Monet take Eureka's T4 placement, wouldn't mind some more colored talent filling up T4. (Miz is guaranteed fan favorite, especially from her elimination rumors...hooooooo BOY)

Just wait till you watch the season to form an opinion on Eureka. Aja gooped all of us. Up until the AS3 premiere, she was still doing her “copycat” looks of other queens. Then AS3 aired and she’s suddenly back to being Aja, but more elevated. Which is funny cause this was filmed months ago. So she did those looks on the show and then came back and semi reverted just to all of a sudden pull it out around the premiere. I’m not buying it. She pulled a stunt. 

Edited by dperkins

Yosemite
10 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Just wait till you watch the season to form an opinion on Eureka. Aja gooped all of us. Up until the AS3 premiere, she was still doing her “copycat” looks of other queens. Then AS3 aired and she’s suddenly back to being Aja, but more elevated. Which is funny cause this was filmed months ago. So she did those looks on the show and then came back and semi reverted just to all of a sudden pull it out around the premiere. I’m not buying it. She pulled a stunt. 

I get what you're saying and I'll definitely save some reservations for Eureka for the season, but even on Aja's reveal, promo etc. she just looked better. Whereas Eureka is still using those ugly loafs- not to mention I like and resonate with Aja's personality more 

I'll just have to see, but I'm not feelin a Eureka top 4 at all:celestial5:

Loyalty
12 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Queen gets proposed to in untucked video message and says no

:skull: