Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

mxtthewdelrey
11 minutes ago, lover. said:

Not the ****ing Baga production push again :ace:. And no Jimbo? The fans will riot.

Baga is incredibly talented AND has £££ now from appearing on a lot of shows in the UK so I'm really excited to see what she does! But I really hope she doesn't win unless it's like, clearly deserved :toofunny3:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• Dax

• KylieistBoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Claymore

Blu Hydrangea needs to go home first, I'm sorry, she brings nothing to the table. Lemon second.

4 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Baga is incredibly talented AND has £££ now from appearing on a lot of shows in the UK so I'm really excited to see what she does! But I really hope she doesn't win unless it's like, clearly deserved :toofunny3:

Well I certainly hope she’s upped her fashion game because those DRUK1 runways were :monkey:

The ideal placing order for IAS imo is:

9th: Lemon

8th: Blu

7th: Cheryl

6th: Monique

5th: Jujubee
top 4: Janey, Pangina, Baga, Jimbo

• #FreeBritney Activist
sugrbby666
1 hour ago, Whis said:

IAS TOP 3 SPOILERS

Hide contents

Jujubee, Baga Chipz and Pangina

Omg this might be one my favorite final threes ever. :jonny5:

aayAlex
1 hour ago, Whis said:

IAS TOP 3 SPOILERS

Hide contents

Jujubee, Baga Chipz and Pangina

Baga is winning this. They basically made this for her. 

Jimbo robbed again???? Not watching this.

And Baga top 3??????

I also don't like Juju being top 3, it's her 4th time...

We were robbed of a Jimbo, Pangina and Janey top 3 :chick3:

LastKiss

Juju being top 3 AGAIN. 

:clap3:

She should get a special award or something

:ahh:

publikcitizen

I don’t think the tea top 3 for IAS is reliable because I haven’t seen it on the drag race spoiler Reddit sub yet. 

ainadalkaz

Baga anywhere near top 4 is just :pukey: she's the only one I literally don't care for... well, her and Cheryl

I love Juju to death but at this point she's like a "trophy" competitor. everyone knows she'll make it to the finale but essentially won't win in favor of someone else (hopefully anyone else except for Baga :rip:). I would love to see her win but I kinda just don't see it at this point... she's been immune to the running jokes so far but I'm afraid she will become one when this airs :dancehall:

Rotunda

Well the first AS4 spoilers had Monique as first boot so I’ll wait 

ALittleGauche

Stop making Baga Chipz happen. Truly the definition of a payola queen.

publikcitizen

I just confirmed with a mod on the spoiler reddit that the IAS tea posted here is fake. Nothing has been given by a reliable tea spiller yet. That user who posted that IAS "tea" is just being a sh*tstirrer. 

Fetish for MiMi
12 hours ago, dperkins said:

I still feel like this is the Top 2 and that we will get a double crowning. Idk why. I just do. Lol

If it happens then it’s a win for everyone :heart2: poor goat milk though  :fan:

Fetish for MiMi

The ONLY thing i knew before this season started is that Kandy & Gotmik are top 5.

But I read Kandy was supposed to have 3 wins with 3 bottoms, so I was like okay, she deserves it then but turned out she only has 1 :skull:

Fetish for MiMi

I thought Mik was supposed to have 3 wins too. Lowkey surprised she ended up with only 2. 

lgaga1fan

Are they gonna give one of the girls a win this week like they did with Gigi last season?

Nip Tuck
1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Are they gonna give one of the girls a win this week like they did with Gigi last season?

if they don’t it’s gonna be even more obvious Gigi was pushed by production to win

mxtthewdelrey

tbf i never really understood the criticism towards Gigi getting that win. It wasn't really just a song remix like the other seasons, it was a full on Vegas production performance. I know it was a replacement for the remix, but I don't feel like they're directly comparable.

lgaga1fan
2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

tbf i never really understood the criticism towards Gigi getting that win. It wasn't really just a song remix like the other seasons, it was a full on Vegas production performance. I know it was a replacement for the remix, but I don't feel like they're directly comparable.

There wasn't criticism really. It mainly came because of the outcry on S11 when Yvie only ended up with 1 win and then devoured the final challenge. However, if there isn't a win this season for the challenge it will look like a lot of favoritism toward Gigi happened. Also random but Queens Everywhere was a much bigger production than the three Vegas numbers were. 

Relampago.

Not my LEAST favorite IAS queen making it to the end. Praying Juju or Pangina snatch the win :deadbanana4:

publikcitizen
8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not my LEAST favorite IAS queen making it to the end. Praying Juju or Pangina snatch the win :deadbanana4:

The tea is fake. 

Relampago.
Just now, publikcitizen said:

The tea is fake. 

I could kiss you right now. Although I still expect MAGA Chipz to make it to the end unfortunately. 

Still manifesting a Juju, Pangina, Monique and Jimbo top 4 though.

dperkins
10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I could kiss you right now. Although I still expect MAGA Chipz to make it to the end unfortunately. 

Still manifesting a Juju, Pangina, Monique and Jimbo top 4 though.

This would be a great Top 4!! Jimbo & Juju must be in it!