Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• Dax

• KylieistBoi

Top Posters In This Topic

45seconds
13 hours ago, pinknblue said:

If Rosé wins this season, she could possibly be the winner with the worst runways tbh.

Bob exists. Far superior in everything but his runways were...lacking. 

1 hour ago, Hongbin said:

Out of the Top 4 Rose seems to be the only one that isn't a producers push

She is lol. Her push is just late in the game to give a Phoenix rising storyline. 

45seconds
13 hours ago, pinknblue said:

Bob and Bianca, the two queens ppl often point to for weak runways, actually were the star of their respective seasons and their crownings are better justified than Rose's potential crowning imo.

Isn’t Rosè’s track record going to match Bianca’s? Like exactly. She doesn’t even have a low placement. She’s rumored to absolutely stomp. 

Symone is my pick and I hope she actually does get the 5th win on the rumix to justify her winning. 

mindbender

I don't see how anyone except Symone is winning, even with her two bottom 2 appearances. I feel like it'd be a huge upset. 

Lights and Waves
26 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

Isn't elmination order:

9th: Eliott

8th: Denali

???

Oh my bad

GlamourCadaver

We've gotten NO tea on the final Rumix. If they don't make it a winnable challenge this season again :rip: It was never winnable until Gigi last season, which was another example of the ridiculous payola they gave her. Symone better snatch that 5th win.

That Bad Eartha

I hope international all stars includes a Thai queen, there are a couple queens who are fluent in English (Vanda Miss Joaquim or Genie would both do great imo). Even Bandit is probably fluent enough to do well. I think she speaks about the same amount or more English than some of the Latin queens in the early seasons.

I understand it was a spin-off that was made before WOW became actively involved in the spinoffs and it seems like it was cancelled by the network carrying it in Thailand, but it would still be incredible and maybe would be the momentum needed to get a DRT season 3 going.

Also hope it isn't just Ru/Michelle, imagine the power of an all drag judges panel with like Ru, BLH, Fred, and Art or Pangina (lowkey this might be why DRT ends up getting excluded because Ru can outshine BLH and Fred, but Art/Panpan would put momma to shame on the runway every week)

Vigoorian King

DRUK2 episode 7:

- Sister wins the reading challenge

- A’whora and Ellie are in the top for the superhero design challenge

- A’whora copies the signature Sister blue glitter/red lip visual

- A’whora wins

- Sister and Tayce lip-sync

MusicTalker
43 minutes ago, Vigoorian King said:

DRUK2 episode 7:

- A’whora wins

This gon be gooooddd

Fitzswiftie
1 hour ago, Vigoorian King said:

DRUK2 episode 7:

- A’whora wins

The girls are fighting

MusicTalker

I thought Lawrence was a shoe-in to win S2 a month ago, but I now think they're gonna give it to Bimini. The momentum is all there with her bottom 2 week 1, slowly ascending to the top prior to the 7 month break, then she comes back upgraded & completely dominates the rest of the competition. The fans seem to be going crazy for her too. 

It's going to be really close, but if I were them, Bimini is really starting to feel like the winner here, and I would save Lawrence for All Stars, who i still think could become even better in time. Lawrence is still young.

Lawrence doesn't win any more challenges after the 7 month break, right?

WhereMyPplAt
31 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

I thought Lawrence was a shoe-in to win S2 a month ago, but I now think they're gonna give it to Bimini. The momentum is all there with her bottom 2 week 1, slowly ascending to the top prior to the 7 month break, then she comes back upgraded & completely dominates the rest of the competition. The fans seem to be going crazy for her too. 

It's going to be really close, but if I were them, Bimini is really starting to feel like the winner here, and I would save Lawrence for All Stars, who i still think could become even better in time. Lawrence is still young.

Lawrence doesn't win any more challenges after the 7 month break, right?

No. A’whora wins this week and then Bimini apparently wins the last two challenges

There is absolutely no way Bimini is losing this. She’ll have the best track record and is by far the fan favourite out of her and Lawrence. I mean, half of the UK Twitter gays have changed their names to have ‘Bon Boulash’ in :rip:

Elusive Chanteuse

I really love Lawrence. Am I the only one? I see ppl turning on him on twitter. He's hilarious.

MJHolland

I enjoyed Lawrence so much more when they came back after break . Before his guard was up too much 

pinknblue

Lawrence is a good time. But maybe Bimini beginning to outshine her has something to with it. Some ppl have to tear down someone to uplift another.

5 hours ago, Elliot said:

ELLIE DIAMOND IS IN THE TOP 4 OVER AWHORA?!!!

Sadly yes.

Awhora was not going to win against Tayce in a lip synch. Ever. 

Mr. Blue_Shirt
18 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

DRUK2 episode 7:

- A’whora wins

Not A'whora serving Uno reverse card i'm screaming :ahh:

Lights and Waves

Lawrence is amazing. The stans of this show don’t even realize they are fatphobic when they post some of the **** that they do.

Bimini is lovely but yet again we have another skinny white winner. She has yet to do anything that aquaria didn’t do much better.

MJHolland
11 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Lawrence is amazing. The stans of this show don’t even realize they are fatphobic when they post some of the **** that they do.

Bimini is lovely but yet again we have another skinny white winner. She has yet to do anything that aquaria didn’t do much better.

bimini has charisma uniqueness nerve and talent 

aquaria had charisma nerve and talent 

On 2/21/2021 at 2:48 PM, Vigoorian King said:

DRUK2 episode 7:

- A’whora wins

Not Awhora bringing all this drama just to get eliminated next week :rip: 

Vigoorian King
54 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

And the lip sync song next week is by Dusty Springfield :deadbanana: shady producers

13 hours ago, aayAlex said:

But Sister can leave absolutely seething. 

Communion
On 2/21/2021 at 1:14 AM, That Bad Eartha said:

I hope international all stars includes a Thai queen, there are a couple queens who are fluent in English (Vanda Miss Joaquim or Genie would both do great imo). Even Bandit is probably fluent enough to do well. I think she speaks about the same amount or more English than some of the Latin queens in the early seasons.

I understand it was a spin-off that was made before WOW became actively involved in the spinoffs and it seems like it was cancelled by the network carrying it in Thailand, but it would still be incredible and maybe would be the momentum needed to get a DRT season 3 going.

Also hope it isn't just Ru/Michelle, imagine the power of an all drag judges panel with like Ru, BLH, Fred, and Art or Pangina (lowkey this might be why DRT ends up getting excluded because Ru can outshine BLH and Fred, but Art/Panpan would put momma to shame on the runway every week)

Vanda would be so good :jonny5: Not sure about Genie though in terms of her drag. I'd rather have Angele or Jaja who can speak a bit of English each.

That Bad Eartha
2 hours ago, Communion said:

Vanda would be so good :jonny5: Not sure about Genie though in terms of her drag. I'd rather have Angele or Jaja who can speak a bit of English each.

Yeah Vanda would be perfect, if they don't even try to get anyone from DRT, I'm going to be really disappointed. As the first proper spinoff, they deserve more love and recognition.

Genie's style level when she was really good (like the cloud outfit) was all stars level so I think she'd at least make sense in the cast (though personally I never found her to be that engaging so I see where you are coming from).

Angele would be great if they were going to have winners involved.

Jaja I thought of, but I don't know if she'd be a good fit since her fashion was so cheap during the season and looking at her instagram I don't know if she's stepped it up enough to be on the level of the other rumored girls. But that is fine, Jaja would still be fun to have around even if it was for just a short time.