Save-Me-Oprah

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

aayAlex

Not yall wanting Adore’s overrated ass again :ahh:

FAN

The disappointing thing about filming AS6 so early is that there’s no chance of us having a UK girl or Canada girl on it. 

G.U.Y. Gaga
Posted (edited)

I def see Brita coming back  for a redemption and being a 2nd/3rd out lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

feuxtography

i want vanessa, eureka, and silky all on the same all stars season. would love to see how three attention seeking loud mouths fight for attention :sistrens:

jgorny
4 hours ago, FAN said:

The disappointing thing about filming AS6 so early is that there’s no chance of us having a UK girl or Canada girl on it. 

Good. Keep it US queens. Thank you. 

KylieistBoi
10 hours ago, feuxtography said:

i want vanessa, eureka, and silky all on the same all stars season. would love to see how three attention seeking loud mouths fight for attention :sistrens:

A nightmare :deadbanana2:

Death

I noticed that the T on Reddit has changed for CDR. It now has Ilona as placing 6th.

Originally she was out 7th, with BOA coming in at 6th. But now she sends BOA home so let’s celebrate that!

Death

Also Scarlett is the only queen out of the whole cast never to LSFYL. What a legend!

Dula Peep

Please god no more Vanjie :biblio:

PMM
27 minutes ago, Death said:

Also Scarlett is the only queen out of the whole cast never to LSFYL. What a legend!

winner

AlternativeFacts
23 hours ago, jgorny said:

Good. Keep it US queens. Thank you. 

Baga Chipz would do a Bob the Drag Queen-esque comedy queen winner stomping anyway. the US girls really aren't ready.

FAN
13 hours ago, Death said:

I mean we’re at Top 7 and she hasn’t won anything and is always safe. I do not understand how she makes it to the finale but I guess we’ll see. Jimbo & Lemon about to be robbed. 

Death
13 hours ago, PMM said:

winner

I mean I would love that, but they’re currently forcing producer puppet Rita down our throats hard, so I feel like they already know who they want as their winner :doc:

30 minutes ago, FAN said:

I mean we’re at Top 7 and she hasn’t won anything and is always safe. I do not understand how she makes it to the finale but I guess we’ll see. Jimbo & Lemon about to be robbed. 

She wins the ball which is episode 9. The wins for eps 7 & 8 are unknown but there’s T that Scarlett makes it to the final with 2 wins. Being safe/high til halfway then slaying near the end and gathering wins is a good run tbh.

Death

Episode 6: Rita wins (hopefully that’s wrong :oxygen2:) - bottom 2 are Ilona and BOA - BOA goes home.

Episode 7: ??? wins (I’m lead to believe it’s Lemon, since she’s rumoured to have 2 wins and we know that she goes home next ep in 5th place) - bottom 2 are Ilona and Priyanka - Ilona goes home.

Episode 8: ??? wins (this COULD be Scarlett’s first win, but it could also be Priyanka) - bottom 2 are Lemon and Jimbo - Lemon goes home.

Episode 9: Scarlett wins - bottom 2 are Rita and Jimbo - Jimbo goes home.

Episode 10: Finale with Priyanka, Rita and Scarlett. Rita could have 3 wins (unless the T for ep 6 is wrong because she was also rumoured to have 2 wins, so hopefully Priyanka snatches that) with Pri and Scarlett with 2 wins each. Makes sense for a top 3 :michael:

H-I-M

It's time for the house of Edwards to get a crown.

yJVUJr9.gif

EJQL8
1 hour ago, H-I-M said:

It's time for the house of Edwards to get a crown.

yJVUJr9.gif

Imagine the most impactful queen of all time & the star of S6, LAGANJA ESTRANJA, winning All Stars 6.

yJVUJr9.gif

aayAlex

Rita pulling a Chad/Vivienne run. She’s winning. 

FinleyGates

My AS6 cast list

Kim Chi

Crystal Methyd

Vangie

Gigi Goode

Laganaga Estranga

Asia Ohara

Brooklyn heights

Nina bonina brown

Sonique

Dida Ritz

HANZ94

Another All Stars so soon is so wrong they need to wait more, now they dare to call any filler queen an All Star these days

we need another cast as strong as All Stars 2 and that takes time

HANZ94
On 7/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, FAN said:

Brooklyn won’t do AS she’s already said it doesn’t make sense now she’s a judge. 

The problem is the fandom. With the way they lash out and girls and support some but not others is why so many girls who were successful on their seasons are hesitant to come back. 

AS2 was so good because at the beginning of the season you could picture almost the entire cast winning. AS3 and AS4 had about a 50/50 split of girls that you could see wining but AS5 just had Shea and Cracker and Juju. It wasn’t enough competition. 

We need strong competitors who want it like Gigi, Brooklyn, Asia, Peppermint, Kim Chi, Courtney Act, Eureka, Crystal, Jan & Laganja. Imagine if that was the cast. Absolutely sickening and ANY of those girls could win. 

exactly these days they cast any filler queen as an All Star and its getting boring

AS5 had by far the most filler queens ever

G.U.Y. Gaga
1 hour ago, HANZ94 said:

exactly these days they cast any filler queen as an All Star and its getting boring

AS5 had by far the most filler queens ever

That was because no one wanted to go against shea 

which was a good choice cause they practically just gave her a crowing :rip: 

HANZ94
7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That was because no one wanted to go against shea 

which was a good choice cause they practically just gave her a crowing :rip: 

Oh really? I thought the cast didn’t know who was going to compete until they were in the workroom 

PMM
3 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Oh really? I thought the cast didn’t know who was going to compete until they were in the workroom 

i think they all talk behind the scenes 

Lights and Waves

All Stars needs more early season queens. They are far more entertaining. I also think they should eventually give everyone from All Stars 1 a second chance. So that means we still need to have Pandora Box, Yara, Shannel, Tammie Brown, Mimi Imfurst, and Raven return.

I think Season 12/13 should have the winners of UK and Canada as a part of the cast. That would be a nice addition to the pot. Or add them to All Stars.

Bindi

I really hoped Taylor would do the premiere episode on S13. Especially after the YNTCD MV and her obsession with the number 13. Guess it’ll never happen. :jonny2: