Jump to content

Harry Styles


Penny.
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Hey Gurl Hey said:

MY future husband

 

tumblr_ofjviv0n7W1um728lo1_250.gif

lol cute

he would never be interested in a trumpanzee tho :sorry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Penny.

    837

  • James_Dean

    684

  • DUA LIPA

    160

  • storminthedark

    221

15 minutes ago, Penny. said:

lol cute

he would never be interested in a trumpanzee tho :sorry:

wait you two hate each other? :cupid:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Pol McCutie said:

wait you two hate each other? :cupid:

drama in the base, I see :eatpopcorn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where is he? Somebody tell him he needs to come back.

Edited by vamp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

d827f6a483c5d3c422218440f721ecdb.gif

 

My king :smitten:

the way he bites his lip :jonny:

kill me now :weeps:

 

5 hours ago, Pol McCutie said:

wait you two hate each other? :cupid:

he is a trump supporter :doc:

 

5 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

drama in the base, I see :eatpopcorn:

tumblr_ocwaj3XdRo1s7ub7eo2_250.gif

4 hours ago, vamp said:

Where is he? Somebody tell him he needs to come back.

hiding out in the UK

i miss him soooooooooooooooooooooo desperately :cries:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

His music can't come soon enough :jonny: 

I'm ready for him to slay :duca: 

84.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2017 at 9:58 AM, Pol McCutie said:

New-Year-s-Rockin-Eve-2016-harry-styles-

my beautiful love of my life :smitten:

he makes me so weak :jonny:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the fact that he is going 70's rock is killing me :duca::weeps:

i need the first single NOWWWWWWWWWWW :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Penny. said:

the fact that he is going 70's rock is killing me :duca::weeps:

i need the first single NOWWWWWWWWWWW :chick3:

aw this :duca:

 

u know what all my ****ing faves are PISSING ME OFF

they are all releasing in 2017 but no one's coming soon

like

am NOT gonna listen to 6 albums in one week when they all decide to release

harry better release before lord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pol McCutie said:

aw this :duca:

 

u know what all my ****ing faves are PISSING ME OFF

they are all releasing in 2017 but no one's coming soon

like

am NOT gonna listen to 6 albums in one week when they all decide to release

harry better release before lord

harry is supposedly releasing before the summer so it will be before lord thankfully

harry & lord will make 2017 for me :duca:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, GiftFromGod said:

Any pics with King's *****? I miss. 

meetingfans in NYC tonight :smitten:

 

tumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo5_250.pngtumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo2_250.pngtumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo4_250.png

 

hes so perfect :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Penny. said:

meetingfans in NYC tonight :smitten:

 

tumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo5_250.pngtumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo2_250.pngtumblr_omu9uldIM61rsvhsyo4_250.png

 

hes so perfect :weeps:

No bulg3 pics? :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, infidelity said:

According to Nick Grimshaw, Harry recorded his album in Jamacia. :omg:

im wondering when :eek:

thats such a beautiful place to record an album :alexz3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait he is looking young again :alexz:

His hair is growing back, thank god :alexz:

I need his long hair ready for his debut single :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Adele said:

Wait he is looking young again :alexz:

His hair is growing back, thank god :alexz:

I need his long hair ready for his debut single :alexz:

he never didnt look young?

but yes his hair rn is perfect :smitten:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Penny. said:

he never didnt look young?

but yes his hair rn is perfect :smitten:

 

 

By young I mean early One Direction :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

By young I mean early One Direction :alexz:

you want him to look 16 again?

 

tumblr_ok6zkgEtYN1v3pry0o6_500.jpg

 

he was adorable but ill take current harry :gaycat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...