Harry Styles

Penny.

I think they will continue with the LOT branding until the album announcement rolls around... but we'll see... I need them to announce something soon :gaycat6:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penny.

• James_Dean

• DUA LIPA

• storminthedark

I’m thinking we’re in for a content bomb soon. Tour + album will likely be announced at the same time and there’s this journalist I’ve been following on twitter that I’m pretty convinced has interviewed H for a profile already  :gaycat3:

19 hours ago, Dsmrs77 said:

Finally, my account was approved just in time for HS3!!!

Hi guys!:gayrrycat1:

Welcome!  :gayrrycat1:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I think they will continue with the LOT branding until the album announcement rolls around... but we'll see... I need them to announce something soon :gaycat6:

Agreed. I think he will keep the LOT branding for a while, and  after the realease of HS3, the rebranding will happen along with the announcement  of that US stadium tour for summer 2023 that he allegedly already booked. 

he's definitely announcing something next week then :hippo: would LOVE for it to be the album or at least a single but we'll see 

4 hours ago, Dsmrs77 said:

I’m thinking we’re in for a content bomb soon. Tour + album will likely be announced at the same time and there’s this journalist I’ve been following on twitter that I’m pretty convinced has interviewed H for a profile already  :gaycat3:

The content we’re going to get this year is insane. hs3, tour & coachella, dwd, mp and the entire awards season :jonny5: The quality of what he releases makes up for the long stretches of time when no one knows where he is or what he’s up to.

45 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

The content we’re going to get this year is insane. hs3, tour & coachella, dwd, mp and the entire awards season :jonny5: The quality of what he releases makes up for the long stretches of time when no one knows where he is or what he’s up to.

He has the craziest work ethic. Since he released fine line he has had his most successful era yet, filmed 2 movies + end credits scene, likely written an album and planned a roll-out, filmed 3 fine-line era music vids, planned and rescheduled tour, opened the grammys, launched a brand, invested in an arena, played 40+ dates of tour and signed on to coachella. Can’t wait to see what’s next :jonny5:

I got the DAZED magazine this week. :eli:

His cover of Sledgehammer is lowkey going viral on local twitter rn, there's tons of verified accounts quoting it including Josh Gad :rip:

LATAM Dates announcement happening on Wednesday at 11am !! also they confirmed there's gonna be new dates, location changes and new countries! :hippo:

50 minutes ago, mar said:

LATAM Dates announcement happening on Wednesday at 11am !! also they confirmed there's gonna be new dates, location changes and new countries! :hippo:

I cannot wait :jonny5: Do you think that change of location/venues mean that he has booked bigger venues?

2 hours ago, tbwtc said:

I cannot wait :jonny5: Do you think that change of location/venues mean that he has booked bigger venues?

oh absolutely, most likely in brazil, argentina or mexico because like there’s no way he’s not going to mexico, i don’t see it happening in colombia tbh, we only have like one arena here lol only stadiums but idk,, we’ll see ig! 

It's happening :jonny5:Golden starting and then it sounding like a record is being changed :jonny5:

1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

It's happening :jonny5:Golden starting and then it sounding like a record is being changed :jonny5:

the 2022 oh my god … i used to pray for times like these :wanda:

Hes doing a big stadium on Argentina in December 3rd, 2022! 

am i the only one who thinks this is like no longer the LOT but that stadium tour he was planning and he’s just starting it on december ??? because they used different colors on the promo + branding :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, mar said:

Hes doing a big stadium on Argentina in December 3rd, 2022! 

am i the only one who thinks this is like no longer the LOT but that stadium tour he was planning and he’s just starting it on december ??? because they used different colors on the promo + branding :coffee2:

oh wow, the rebrading is definitely happening, I was not expecting a stadium world tour.

Let's see if the rumours are true.... if so the HS3 tour could be: Latin America [fall 2022], US [summer 2023], pending: Europe, Australia/NZ, Asia

25 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

oh wow, the rebrading is definitely happening, I was not expecting a stadium world tour.

Let's see if the rumours are true.... if so the HS3 tour could be: Latin America [fall 2022], US [summer 2023], pending: Europe, Australia/NZ, Asia

yeah! but also people caught on the ticketmaster website a date for Spain on July so im really confused... why is he announcing LATAM ones considering he's touring first on Europe??? :coffee2: we'll see ig

LOT/HS3 tour Rumours:

Dec. 6 2022 - São Paulo : Allianz Parque. Apparently, extra dates are coming

Edited by tbwtc

He can tour stadiums in the US, LATAM, Australia/NZ and the UK, but I doubt he can do so in the rest of Europe and Asia. 

Kinda confused what his schedule will look like in the fall... maybe he won't be campaigning during film season :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, mar said:

yeah! but also people caught on the ticketmaster website a date for Spain on July so im really confused... why is he announcing LATAM ones considering he's touring first on Europe??? :coffee2: we'll see ig

From what I know all international dates for South America, UK and Europe are getting announced today, idk about Australia/NZ or Asia. UK is stadiums only too and he’s merging dates (which people are probably going to be pissed about:rip:) but Europe is staying arenas in summer. I hope he does Glastonbury.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Kinda confused what his schedule will look like in the fall... maybe he won't be campaigning during film season :gaycat6:

Allegedly My Policeman is coming out in the fall too because Amazon were so happy with the performances in the film for awards season though  :gaycat6: Maybe he’ll do August-November film promo and then pick it back up in January.

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

Allegedly My Policeman is coming out in the fall too because Amazon were so happy with the performances in the film for awards season though  :gaycat6: Maybe he’ll do August-November film promo and then pick it back up in January.

Last I heard about My Policeman is that it’s dropping in November. So I’m guessing it’s like you said: film festivals and promo between summer tour and LATAM + likely in Jan. if they’re campaigning

4 hours ago, storminthedark said:

From what I know all international dates for South America, UK and Europe are getting announced today, idk about Australia/NZ or Asia. UK is stadiums only too and he’s merging dates (which people are probably going to be pissed about:rip:) but Europe is staying arenas in summer. I hope he does Glastonbury.

wait what :jonny:

I was still holding on to tickets from before, if he's upscaling to stadiums but merges dates that would be a mess, but at the same time I also don't want him to just cancel the previous tickets and make it a free for all for the new dates