Jump to content

Billboard Charts (February 19-25, 2017)


iHype.

Recommended Posts

Monster Megamind
14 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Cant wait for Taylor Swift to have an album with 84 weeks at the TOP 10 like 21 :clap3: That was a incredible feat!

Everyone can create records with their breakthrough album. Look at 21, fame, fearless... But to repeat that same feat again after becoming popular and overcoming frontloaded sales and still prolonging the era is an actual incredible feat... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • simmnfierzig

    84

  • DELE2125

    36

  • alexanderao

    32

  • Monster Megamind

    32

3 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Sis its ok, you are doing a bit too much now :toofunny2:

You better put me on CHECK.

 

635019678.jpg?itok=RmxksW_r

 

Looks like HDD overestimated Joy Villa by A LOT. They shipped it, but it got shipped back teas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Everyone can create records with their breakthrough album. Look at 21, fame, fearless... But to repeat that same feat again after becoming popular and overcoming frontloaded sales and still prolonging the era is an actual incredible feat... 

You know what? You're totally right!

 

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/18 :

 

1. "25" - Adele

 

Queen Adele's 200th day at no.1

 

Poor Joy Villa, got chained to the #11.

Edited by DELE2125
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, iHype. said:

 

Female Albums w/ Most Weeks T10 on Billboard 200
5. Taylor Swift — 1989: 59
6. Taylor Swift — Fearless: 58

Queen Taylor! :smitten:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

Looks like HDD overestimated Joy Villa by A LOT. They shipped it, but it got shipped back teas.

Thank god!

1_gif.gif

Now she can go back to being a nobody Trump suporter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
Just now, DELE2125 said:

You know what? You're totally right!

 

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/18 :

 

1. "25" - Adele

 

Queen Adele's 200th day at no.1

Quoting worldwide charts to deviate 

Edited by Monster Megamind
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

With a SECOND album.... 

21 was her breakthrough album and 25 was her "second album". I dont undestrand what you meant with the reply...

Mess at you editing your reply :toofunny2: Nice try...

Edited by Mr. Adele
Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
4 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

21 was her breakthrough album and 25 was her "second album". I dont undestrand what you meant with the reply...

You need to refresh... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

You need to refresh... 

You need to stick to your comments and not backtrack when you are wrong...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
Just now, Mr. Adele said:

You need to stick to your comments and not backtrack when you are wrong...

I'm not wrong in saying that he is quoting the other chart. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agenor said:

Quite a drop for "Fifty Shades" soundtrack:

2015 - "Fifty Shades of Grey"  debuted at no.2 with 258,000 SPS (210,000 pure sales)

2017 - "Fifty Shades Darker" debuted at no.1 with 123,000 SPS (72,000 pure sales)

That's a 53% drop in SPS and 66% drop in pure sales between two releases.

it's 2017 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is a mess. :biblio: 

25 and 1989 are both huge albums in their own right and both have impressive stats of their own. Idk why y'all are coming for each others necks; they both have 2 albums in the top 20. :clap3: 

 

Justice for 19 and Speak Now also. :alexz: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

You know what? You're totally right!

 

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/18 :

 

1. "25" - Adele

 

Queen Adele's 200th day at no.1

 

Poor Joy Villa, got chained to the #11.

Actually...

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/19 :

 

1. "25" - Adele

 

Queen Adele's 201th day at no.1

 

I think 36 weeks in the top 10 is very good, especially since "25" sold 36% of its total sales in first week. :smile:

 

I hope Bruno Mars snatch at least 1 week at no.1. :frown:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mess at this becoming an Adele vs Taylor thread. 25 sold a lot in its first weeks and most people brought it already, Its amazing it has managed to attain another week in the top 10  having been certified Diamond already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

This thread is a mess. :biblio: 

25 and 1989 are both huge albums in their own right and both have impressive stats of their own. Idk why y'all are coming for each others necks; they both have 2 albums in the top 20. :clap3: 

 

Justice for 19 and Speak Now also. :alexz: 

Right :clap3:

i dont want twitter-like mess here tbh, just take it down a notch :wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...