• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Jimmy.

Top Posters In This Topic

Halsey's Eastside is 5x platinum now and Die For Me is Platinum. Not sure how many more units Halsey has 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

OP updated.

Thanks. Don't you have a male version, too? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 9:45 PM, slw84 said:

Yeah, I do. But I don't have time to do that honestly.

1 minute ago, FanOfPop said:

no worries. 

On 6/3/2021 at 8:45 PM, slw84 said:

Just know that Drake is #1, Elvis Presley is #2, Eminem is #3, Michael Jackson is #4 and Garth Brooks is #5.

The rest >>>>>>>

LITERALLY.

1 hour ago, FanOfPop said:

You literally said you'd update it months ago :ace:

Maybe I'll just compile a list for male artists myself since only females ever get updated. 

24 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

You literally said you'd update it months ago :ace:

Maybe I'll just compile a list for male artists myself since only females ever get updated. 

Well I have job so I don't have time and honestly am not interested in that thread anymore.

32 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

Well I have job so I don't have time and honestly am not interested in that thread anymore.

Well, you could have just said that. You've had the time to keep this list updated so if you really wanted, you could have done the same for the other list as well. 

No worries. I'll try to compile another list. 

6 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Just know that Drake is #1, Elvis Presley is #2, Eminem is #3, Michael Jackson is #4 and Garth Brooks is #5.

The rest >>>>>>>

LITERALLY.

curious to know about others in the top 10 and how similar it is with the females stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halsey's:

Graveyard certified 2x Platinum

Finally // beautiful Stranger Gold

Edited by Samsom

xtina has a new cert update. Moves like jagger went diamond.  Up from 9x platinum back in 2018.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:34 AM, Shakishaki said:

Yes she is.

Pies Descalzos - Platinum (1,000,000)

Donde Están Los Ladrones - Platinum (1,000,000)

MTV Unplugged - 4x Latin Platinum (400,000)

Laundry Service - 3x Platinum (3,000,000)

The Rimxes - 2x Latin Platinum (200,000)

Grandes Exitos - 2x latin Platinum (200,000)

MTV Unplugged - Gold (video) (50,000)

Live and Off the record - Gold (video) (50,000)

Don't Bother - Gold (500,000)

Oral Fixation Vol. 2 - Platinum (1,000,000)

Hips Don't Lie - 2x Platinum (Mastertone) (2,000,000)

Hips Don't Lie - 2x Platinum (2,000,000)

La Tortura - Platinum (Mastertone) (1,000,000)

Oral Fixation Tour - Platinum (100,000)

Beautiful Liar  - Platinum (1,000,000)

Beautiful Liar - Gold (Mastertone) (500,000)

Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 - 11x Latin Platinum (1,100,000)

She Wolf - Platinum (1,000,000)

Give it up to me - Gold (500,000)

Wake Waka (This Time for Africa) - Platinum (1,000,000)

Empire - Platinum (1,000,000)

Chantaje - 16x Latin Platinum (960,000)

La Tortura - 32x Latin Platinum (1,920,000)

Sale el sol - Latin Platinum (60,000)

Sale el sol - 10x Latin Platinum (600,000)

Dare (la la la) - Platinum (1,000,000)

Deja Vu - 9x Latin Platinum (540,000)

El Dorado - 10x Latin Platinum (600,000)

Try Everything - 2x Platinum (2,000,000)

La Bicicleta - 27x Latin Platinum (1,620,000)

Total: 27,900,000

Many of her records are under-certified (e.g. Can't Remember to forget you, Hips Don't Lie, Loca, Waka Waka, She Wolf, El Dorado, Chantaje and many more are not updated.) 

+ Girl Like Me - Gold (500,000)

Total: 28,400,000

OP @FanOfPopmay you update hers and other artists? Thanks!

The fact that Madonna has like 30 or more undercertified singles, like 7 or 8 platinum certs for albums and some for vídeos... :deadbanana4:

Also...is it just me or certifications don't mean much? I mean...Billie Eillish has more certifications than Janet Jackson already :deadbanana4:

Edited by tiagol88

15 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

The fact that Madonna has like 30 or more undercertified singles, like 7 or 8 platinum certs for albums and some for vídeos... :deadbanana4:

Also...is it just me or certifications don't mean much? I mean...Billie Eillish has more certifications than Janet Jackson already :deadbanana4:

Because many acts like Janet didn't update their certs.

18 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

They mean much...it's just you.

Madonna, Janet, Britney, Beyonce and many acts have well over 30-90M undercertified songs and albums. It's up to a label to certify them

MJ and Whitney were in the same boat before they died. Mariah Carey's team has been on it since All I want for xmas is you which is why she is tied with Barbra for US album sales certs for females.

3 hours ago, Shakishaki said:

Because many acts like Janet didn't update their certs.

Yup.

It's crazy because it only costs $1500 or maybe that's just one of the costs. certainly they can pay the fee.

I'm high key gonna give it a few years and I might have to contact RCA and spot them a few stacks to update Britney's cuz I ain't got time to see Adele knock her down to 10 when Reba got her certs updated last decade and Britney would surpass Reba and get back to #9 on the top 10 female albums artists in the US (Mariah/Barbra/Madonna/Whitney/Celine/Shania/Taylor/Reba/Britney/Linda Rondstadt)...I ain't messing about.:coffee2:

36 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

OP updated.

Thank you OP:heart:

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

They mean much...it's just you.

Madonna, Janet, Britney, Beyonce and many acts have well over 30-90M undercertified songs and albums. It's up to a label to certify them

MJ and Whitney were in the same boat before they died. Mariah Carey's team has been on it since All I want for xmas is you which is why she is tied with Barbra for US album sales certs for females.

Yup.

It's crazy because it only costs $1500 or maybe that's just one of the costs. certainly they can pay the fee.

I'm high key gonna give it a few years and I might have to contact RCA and spot them a few stacks to update Britney's cuz I ain't got time to see Adele knock her down to 10 when Reba got her certs updated last decade and Britney would surpass Reba and get back to #9 on the top 10 female albums artists in the US (Mariah/Barbra/Madonna/Whitney/Celine/Shania/Taylor/Reba/Britney/Linda Rondstadt)...I ain't messing about.:coffee2:

Needing to pay for certification updates is just stupid tbh. No wonder it only happens in the USA

21 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Needing to pay for certification updates is just stupid tbh. No wonder it only happens in the USA

Yeah...I don't get why US is different either. I like the automated one done by UK send the bill later. It'll get cleared one way or another.

I'm leery about albums pre 1991 because alot of fraud happened before soundscan so that plays a part too for older acts at least.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.