Jump to content

Beyoncé


Kisuke
 Share

Recommended Posts

I think a lot of fans are still in that stanning mindset where they think she’s an active pop girl. My mindset at this point has been that she’s done doing the whole rodeo of interviews, singles, promo, etc. she kinda just… exists:rip: retirement, but not really

 

Which is completely fine, She is and will always be my number 1 but she has been in this game for 20+ years and as much as I crave B7 realistically I know that I should be grateful that we get any sort of crumb whether that’s Be Alive or Black Parade. She deserves to do whatever she wants at this point in her life and career, and as much as I love to complain I’m still a fan and I will appreciate anything she decides to put out. I think the expectation that she should be dominating everywhere right now needs to be diminished.

 

That being said, I am more than ready to see Chloe’s solo debut album release:jonny5: I have always worried that we will never get another Bey in the music world but I think Chloe is the perfect candidate and I see so much potential for her! 

Edited by SashaDevachelli
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 133.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 6_INCH_HEELS

    3547

  • ShouldersSideways

    7747

  • Crescendolls.

    4126

  • Destiny

    5994

actually I don’t care about the chicken 

 

whenever B7 drops some of the same ones who are never satisfied will be like, “it was actually worth the wait :jonny6:“ and, “at least we got 3(!!) projects in between, and they’re all great!” but whatever. my old therapist always told me: not my monkeys, not my circus, so y’all do you.

 

200w.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The entitlement :deadbanana4:


This is a human being, not a machine. She gave you 15 years of NONSTOP promo and touring. 

 

I see some of the points (the email interviews make me cringe and kinda sad tbh) but she doesn't owe anyone. She is running a business that enables her to do art on the scale she does, she has kids, she has a husband. She can't be everywhere at once

Thank you. This base is becoming annoying!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I think a lot of fans are still in that stanning mindset where they think she’s an active pop girl. My mindset at this point has been that she’s done doing the whole rodeo of interviews, singles, promo, etc. she kinda just… exists:rip: retirement, but not really

 

Which is completely fine, She is and will always be my number 1 but she has been in this game for 20+ years and as much as I crave B7 realistically I know that I should be grateful that we get any sort of crumb whether that’s Be Alive or Black Parade. She deserves to do whatever she wants at this point in her life and career, and as much as I love to complain I’m still a fan and I will appreciate anything she decides to put out. I think the expectation that she should be dominating everywhere right now needs to be diminished.

 

That being said, I am more than ready to see Chloe’s solo debut album release:jonny5: I have always worried that we will never get another Bey in the music world but I think Chloe is the perfect candidate and I see so much potential for her! 

thank you for saying this, not to mention she's a human being with 3 children and a husband she's not going to be doing IASF levels of promo ever again and ya'll need to get that burned in your mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I literally said “she can do whatever she wants and I’ll take time to appreciate it out of respect for all the joy she has brought me over the years” :rip: Where is the entitlement here, exactly?

 

I was just simply explaining why she is losing fans by the bucket loads :coffee2: 

 

Some fans want her to be happy. Some fans want her to be successful. Some fans want her to be artistically successful. Some fans want her to be commercially successful. Some fans want her to dominate the charts. Some fans want her to dominate metacritic. Some fans want her to do loads of promo. Some fans don’t care if she does no promo. Some fans hate her recent output. Some fans love her recent output. 

 

And guess what? They’re all entitled to their opinions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

every time i open this base recently it's always bickering.. the beyhydration of it all  :gaycat6:

 

can we all post our fav mashups or something, it makes me feel like i'm hearing new music :jonny5:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Wizard said:

every time i open this base recently it's always bickering.. the beyhydration of it all  :gaycat6:

 

can we all post our fav mashups or something, it makes me feel like i'm hearing new music :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

im obsessed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

rs_634x1024-180701145926-634.beyonce-otr

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

Good lord the outfits for this tour were STUNNING:jonny5: honestly my fave from all her tours so far.

 

OTR2>IAWT>FWT>TBE>OTR1>MCWT>DILT

 

As far as costumes go for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

 

im obsessed.

B'day remixes always hit so good :jonny5:

 

5 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

rs_634x1024-180701145926-634.beyonce-otr

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

Good lord the outfits for this tour were STUNNING:jonny5: honestly my fave from all her tours so far.

 

OTR2>IAWT>FWT>TBE>OTR1>MCWT>DILT

 

As far as costumes go for me

The silver cape having choreography of its own :jonny5: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I appreciate the curated responses and thank you speeches.   She is able to articulate herself more eloquently.  Her messages can be proofread and edited before publishing/airing, and to me personally the messages appear more thoughtful.   She’s had some beautifully written inspirational messages and interviews over the last few years.  
 

Plus her celebrity and brand is too big for miscommunication.  Imagine if the implication she wrote “Emotion” by the Bee Gees happened now in an interview.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BeyoncéFlicks said:

 

 

I feel you. This is exactly how I've been feeling for many, many years — and so I resorted to 'trolling.' I'll always love her, but the days of stanning hard for her and staying up late are over. She will always be my #1, though.

“trolling” “still my #1” ..... :rip: :deadbanana2:

You have been purposeful making threads so people will drag her and insult her, you have threads where you call her mother a liar, threads where you claim to  “expose” her stealing songwriting credits, you are toxic and insulting towards her. 
Wow imagine what it would be if she was not still your #1. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

rs_634x1024-180701145926-634.beyonce-otr

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

Good lord the outfits for this tour were STUNNING:jonny5: honestly my fave from all her tours so far.

 

OTR2>IAWT>FWT>TBE>OTR1>MCWT>DILT

 

As far as costumes go for me

Her hair and makeup was so good too

 

7c02c4dddebf5793d66b135411932617.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love how defensive some of you get when me or others state potentially negative aspects about Beys career or approach to her music career.

As said before, both applies: I, for one, absolutely understand why she made the changes she did. And they obviously benefitted her mental health tremendously. Still doesnt change the fact that being a fan of hers is just not as fun as it used to be.

That also doesnt negate the fact I could potentially cum when B7 drops because its THAT amazing. Who knows? That would be great.

 

I personally just hope that she comes up with a plan that supports her lifestyle and privacy just as much as it entertains and engages us. In the 21st century with all the thousands of option, this should be possible. 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*
Link to comment
Share on other sites

she's 40 years old, +20 years in to career veteran.

y'all still expecting her to it girl, main pop girl is more problematic than her silent approach which is not even that big deal if you remove your  (gay) overdramatic social/chart obsessed stan mindset.

it is what it is. oh well

 

+

she's losing fans becasue she's old and we're old.

it is fact that people are losing interest to new music, not obsessed to pop culture once you hit 30's. 

pop musics and hits are driven by 10's~20's. so y'all really think they would go crazy over 40 years old veteran..?

it is very natural thing. accept it.

Edited by sadnews
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Madonna 

Mariah Carey 

Ed Sheeran

Whitney Houston 

Jennifer Lopez 

Adele (when she releases does much more than Bey still)

Alicia Keys

Aretha Franklin did more whenever she released 

Kylie Minogue 

Brandy 

Jazmine Sullivan 

 

I mean, the list is endless really. 

most of them, literally failed to get that hit y'all want tho. they are called flop.

and their fans are crying over" we need more promo!!!" "we need new label!!" "we need new mgmt!!" "single choice is wrong!!"

 

with streaming and social media, the music industry is no longer on so called heavy promo pop stans crying over. "live performance".

 

look at CxH's number after all that huge amount of tv performances, interviews. lol

is Drake on that promo? morgan wallen? even adele is not on that anymore. 

the world changed, y'all didn't sadly if you're still on traditional heavy promo.

Edited by sadnews
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why was she trending on Twitter yesterday? For a second I thought she dropped something :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wizard said:

every time i open this base recently it's always bickering.. the beyhydration of it all  :gaycat6:

 

can we all post our fav mashups or something, it makes me feel like i'm hearing new music :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Why was she trending on Twitter yesterday? For a second I thought she dropped something :ahh:

Maybe because of the Freakum Dress Challenge?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I often hear people when referring to Lemonade (without film) that the only poLITicAL songs are Formation & Freedom, but hello? Daddy Lessons? It literally mentions the 2nd Amendment which is one of the most polarizing topics of debate right now in the US. I know it's sung more metaphorically, but a song narrated by a black woman here being prompted by her father to wield her gun and shoot if necessary would definitely be seen as "controversial" by some people.

 

Spoiler

 

Most likely by people like this but anyways

 

200w.gif

 

Edit: I mean obviously after the CMA performance it's a different story but still.

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I often hear people when referring to Lemonade (without film) that the only poLITicAL songs are Formation & Freedom, but hello? Daddy Lessons? It literally mentions the 2nd Amendment which is one of the most polarizing topics of debate right now in the US. I know it's sung more metaphorically, but a song narrated by a black woman here being prompted by her father to wield her gun and shoot if necessary would definitely be seen as "controversial" by some people.

 

  Hide contents

 

Most likely by people like this but anyways

 

200w.gif

I'm pretty sure the parents are first cousins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway, the issue have with Beyoncé being political is because they think she's too rich and successful to be "complaining" about the US. You know how conservative whites are, they don't mind being racist, they just hate being called out on it. They've been this way for well over a century now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wizard said:

every time i open this base recently it's always bickering.. the beyhydration of it all  :gaycat6:

 

can we all post our fav mashups or something, it makes me feel like i'm hearing new music :jonny5:

 

 

 

I love me some mashups, Amorphous is so good

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

rs_634x1024-180701145926-634.beyonce-otr

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

Good lord the outfits for this tour were STUNNING:jonny5: honestly my fave from all her tours so far.

 

OTR2>IAWT>FWT>TBE>OTR1>MCWT>DILT

 

As far as costumes go for me

Towards the end yes, but the first couple dates… whooo. They got better as it went along. 
 

That silver bodysuit deserved to be a staple. I do love that she At least she wears most costumes made for her, even if just once. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sadnews said:

she's 40 years old, +20 years in to career veteran.

y'all still expecting her to it girl, main pop girl is more problematic than her silent approach which is not even that big deal if you remove your  (gay) overdramatic social/chart obsessed stan mindset.

it is what it is. oh well

 

+

she's losing fans becasue she's old and we're old.

it is fact that people are losing interest to new music, not obsessed to pop culture once you hit 30's. 

pop musics and hits are driven by 10's~20's. so y'all really think they would go crazy over 40 years old veteran..?

it is very natural thing. accept it.

Again, you are and many others are absolutely right calling out how its unrealistic to expect her to run from show to show. I wouldn't even want that. 
I believe there is or let's say should be a way tho that makes an era much more enjoyable to us fans while still making Bey happy as well as allowing her to really live her life as a mother and such. We are living in the year 2022, there are dozens of things one can do in order to make sure an era feels engaging for fans while still respecting your own private life - record interviews that are interesting, focus on bts infos, record live performances that are being uploaded throughout a 6-12 months period, do a TinyDesk concert, do sth that is new to like give a platform to a young, interesting interviewer, release MVs over a period of time instead of releasing everything at the same time, do interesting collaborations and live sets with musicians you respect, record interesting remixes, etc.

 

There are so many possibilities that you can come up with that would satisfy and meet our "needs"/wishes as fans while still giving Bey absolutely all the freedom to live her own life. She can prepare so much of that in advance and in her own time without any rush and then only direct when things are being released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...