Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It has been 5 years almost since a Bey album.

Y'all..  I can't take it anymore

At least we have EIL, Homecoming, The Gift and BIK to keep us entertained. Could be worse. Just ask the Navy.

giphy.gif

• Replies 120.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShouldersSideways

• Destiny

• Crescendolls.

• 6_INCH_HEELS

34 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It has been 5 years almost since a Bey album.

Y'all..  I can't take it anymore

No album during those horrible times! 

26 minutes ago, ATWK said:

At least we have EIL, Homecoming, The Gift and BIK to keep us entertained. Could be worse. Just ask the Navy.

giphy.gif

Then again... it could be worse. 

Honestly EIL was worthless, I’ll listen to it when I’m really dry on music but never bothered with it . Thank goodness for Coachella and Homecoming which was a modern version of a Greatest Hits album.  

The Gift was a gem and I love her for it, I hope she continues to do some things that are similar to that in her next SOLO album and they get the attention they deserve. Bigger, FYWB, Water, Already, BSG, Otherside >>>> 

I still want a full on sexed up segment on tour with Partition, DIL, Blow, 6 inch and the underrated gem Turnt. Add in Naughty Girl as an interlude. 

I wonder what Self Titled would have been with 6 Inch included. 

PrudenceHCharmed
4 hours ago, G'Day said:

She really stayed on the Tidal train for years when all the other artists (including her husband) jumped off after like 30 minutes :deadbanana2:

She really rode harder for Tidal than the owner 

I’ve also always found it hilarious that Bey has had Jay on HALF of her lead singles, and he’s paid her dust on every lead single except for Bonnie and Clyde. The fact that there’s a 50% chance the B7 single is a Jay feature 

And ended up with Tidal controversy that set her up for dragging :deadbanana2:

trainsskyscrapers
7 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:smitten: 

I'm intrigued!

Even though the one below is fake, I think that purple & the navy blue would be great future additions.

ShouldersSideways
2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Kill me. Ivy Park is about to be our Fenty Beauty.

Although I will say that teaser made me want a music video with snow and ice visuals. She's never done that before has she?

99sandthe2000s
5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I saw this on her page and didn't even think twice about it 🥴💀 just assumed it was for an IVP shoot but I do know that Kaash is signed to or maybe just managed by RocNation.

🌿👀🌿 folks are starting to drop hints!!

SashaDevachelli

We’re in here discussing what we want for B7 meanwhile Mrs. Carter shoving another launch down our throats as if we have enough money to buy it after the last 2 launches

giphy.gif

The stimulus check coming in for everyone and then dropping this, she isn't slick. B7 coming 2025 I fear

giphy.gif

ShouldersSideways

I kinda wonder why she's dropping this collection now. It's going to start warming up most places in a couple months

Likingstars

Im starting to lose interest in her music. Unless the lead single for B7 is absolute fire and she shoves us with tons of content, I don't think I will ever get excited for B7 the way I did with Lem or ST. 

I probably change my tone in 2 days but just let me vent

SashaDevachelli

Why can’t she drop the lead with a video and it’s just an ad for Ivy Park? A win-win for both sides. We get what we ACTUALLY want (music) and she can keep promoting her clothes while we nod and smile

insta.gif

Ugh the thought of this year just being more Ivy Park drops makes me sick to my stomach 

The fact that when music does come, it won’t even be incorporated into Ivy Park commercials, mark my words 

She won’t even be the new Rihanna, she’ll just officially be the remix girl who never releases her own album again 

Edited by G'Day
Blue Rose

I wonder what is the strategy behind her IG. 
it’s so ugly and devoid of her. The last personal post was her green outfit at last year’s superbowl (and that was a JayZ work event) So her 2020 grammy red dress is her last proper pic that was just for fun. 

Blue Rose
3 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Ugh the thought of this year just being more Ivy Park drops makes me sick to my stomach 

The fact that when music does come, it won’t even be incorporated into Ivy Park commercials, mark my words 

She won’t even be the new Rihanna, she’ll just officially be the remix girl who never releases her own album again 

the quickness at which she reposted the teaser on her stories has me LIVID.

If B7 era doesn’t match the energy of her Ivy Park drops, imma force her to eat her own cooking 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I wonder what is the strategy behind her IG. 
it’s so ugly and devoid of her. The last personal post was her green outfit at last year’s superbowl (and that was a JayZ work event) So her 2020 grammy red dress is her last proper pic that was just for fun. 

I mean, Instagram has basically just become a business app this year. Like they have a shopping tab now, it’s not about social lives anymore, it’s just about celebs + businesses selling us stuff or promoting something 

It’s not even just her, almost every Rihanna pic is a magazine shoot or something Fenty-related now

SashaDevachelli
5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

If B7 era doesn’t match the energy of her Ivy Park drops, imma force her to eat her own cooking 

Not you trying to poison our favé

insta.gif

tea though, i really hope B7’s rollout is actually proper and not a mess.

*-ChriZ-*
7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Well one thing is for certain tho: Ms Bey will use her IG stories for having meltdowns if things down go her way aka spamming it with random pics and video

fy2Y.gif

Blue Rose
2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Well one thing is for certain tho: Ms Bey will use her IG stories for having meltdowns if things down go her way aka spamming it with random pics and video

fy2Y.gif

That was such an iconic night :ahh: