Jump to content

Beyoncé


Kisuke

Recommended Posts

Blue Rose
16 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

And he's been dropping other subliminals on "BOSS" and "Shining" most recently.

These are just assumptions at the end of the day :michael:

He was on Drake’s lead which was released in tandem with One Dance. Pop Style was bigger at first but then One Dance took over. 
we will never know who he was talking about exactly. It’s probably someone irrelevant now. Fan theories are usually more exciting than the reality :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ShouldersSideways

    6984

  • Destiny

    5937

  • Crescendolls.

    4126

  • 6_INCH_HEELS

    3547

Blue Rose

Im watching BIK right now (for the millionth time) and Water visuals are magnificent. The only thing I don’t like is the Dance production added to the song. The afro beat base instrumental is so good and so are the lyrics. Pharrell probably decided to add the dated dance line on top and it completely ruins the song. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Rose said:

Im watching BIK right now (for the millionth time) and Water visuals are magnificent. The only thing I don’t like is the Dance production added to the song. The afro beat base instrumental is so good and so are the lyrics. Pharrell probably decided to add the dated dance line on top and it completely ruins the song. 

No way I love both versions but I prefer BIK to the studio version. Either way best song on the album and best visual in the movie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GodSaveTheQueen
7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont think there was a beef unless I missed something huge...

the so called “beef” seemed like a fake rivalry that some fans made up because Drake had a deal with Apple Music. So they assumed that Jay felt betrayed that Drake didn’t support Tidal, which would be hypocritical and stupid from Jay’s part. This is my understanding of the “beef”.

The other thing that I can think of is JayZ being friend with Meek Mill. And I dont see how Drake vs Meek can result to Drake vs JayZ. Meek & Jay were never that close.

The beef was based on assumptions. I dont think it ever existed, especially since Jay jumped on Scorpion (which shocked Drake fans) and that was the end of this “beef”.

 

Can I is a trash song. That’s probably why it didn’t make any of his albums and it was only released as a package with Drake songs that accidentally leaked. 

Finally, I’d love another Bey x Drake collab. Maybe even on his upcoming album. Give us a bop :duca: 

It wasn’t a huge publicized beef, but there was obviously tension. You have to men with egos so it doesn’t take much for things to go left and feeling to run deep. “Can I” wasn’t necessary meant to be their collab. It obviously took pieces from an unfinished song, so that’s why it didn’t make the album.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not mind a drake ft but it best be on his alberm and handled by his team:lakitu:  queen not releasing mine :chick2: she best also show up for the video :alexz2: a bit of chemistry controversy to get streams and views :celestial6:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not mind a drake ft but it best be on his alberm and handled by his team:lakitu:  queen not releasing mine :chick2: she best also show up for the video :alexz2: a bit of chemistry controversy to get streams and views :celestial6:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not mind a drake ft but it best be on his alberm and handled by his team:lakitu:  queen not releasing mine :chick2: she best also show up for the video :alexz2: a bit of chemistry controversy to get streams and views :celestial6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Triton said:

She needs an orchestra section on her next tour. I don’t know about all of B7 rendition since it depends on the songs but on tour songs Otherside, Halo, All Night, Bigger and some others it would be amazing. She can also elevate some other tracks with the strings. 

I'm still waiting for a majestic orchestral live arrangement for many songs: Party and Rather Die Young above all. Where are they? 

 

OT: A further Drake feature can stay fictional. Thank you :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyBronts
1 hour ago, Kisuke said:

dont forget she a hater :foxaylove3:

Yuck. Pink is the definition of someone who calls them self  a 'Feminist',  but continues to exclude most women from the conversation. So much internalised misogyny. SMH :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways
7 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Yuck. Pink is the definition of someone who calls them self  a 'Feminist',  but continues to exclude most women from the conversation. So much internalised misogyny. SMH :biblio:

She's if "I'm not like other girls!" came to life.

Link to post
Share on other sites

if the bey/adele collab is the a4 lead single, honey we're got a storm coming--and possibly her biggest/most global hit in her career, 24 years in

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nemo said:

if the bey/adele collab is the a4 lead single, honey we're got a storm coming--and possibly her biggest/most global hit in her career, 24 years in

 

giphy.gif

It would make more sense to release it on the same day the album comes out. But you're right, it's about to do what the Liddos claim Telephone did.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
*-ChriZ-*
24 minutes ago, ATWK said:

It would make more sense to release it on the same day the album comes out. But you're right, it's about to do what the Liddos claim Telephone did.

 

giphy.gif

Wonder what their excuses would sound like given the collab would destroy ROM 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SashaDevachelli
40 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Wonder what their excuses would sound like given the collab would destroy ROM 

 

 

Let’s stay humble for now because we don’t even know if the collab is real. That, and knowing Bey she’ll force Adele at gunpoint to drop the collab as a T*dal exclusive. 
giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Let’s stay humble for now because we don’t even know if the collab is real. That, and knowing Bey she’ll force Adele at gunpoint to drop the collab as a T*dal exclusive. 
giphy.gif

also, given bey's track history with collabs, it won't be accompanied by a video

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

also, given bey's track history with collabs, it won't be accompanied by a video

 

giphy.gif

And she won't get credited either.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

T*dal exclusive. 
 

 

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

won't be accompanied by a video

 

 

7 hours ago, ATWK said:

won't get credited 

 

 

6 hours ago, SickLove said:

Bey doing some background vocals

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Triton said:

:fan: Trying a post out with the new theme 

 

ew this is permanent? :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...