Kisuke

Beyoncé

BeyBronts
3 hours ago, Destiny said:

She'd be really good in that role. No disrespect but that role wasn't that difficult to perform. It didn't require extreme emotional range or anything like that. She would have nailed it! And a song like "Satisfied" would be perfect for her :jonny5:

You're right, she would have nailed satisfied :wap: I'm just imagining the meltdown the 'serious' theatre-goers would have when the hive packs out the theatre and screams whenever she comes on stage :dies:

Destiny
5 hours ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

At first I was like what American pronounces Bey's name like that until he mentioned the price and then I realized oh of course a South African yt man :cm:

Ahh it kinda makes sense now that the shoes are for girls :cm: And they are expensive damn :jonny5:

trainsskyscrapers

Was this the reason why Self-Titled has climbed so high on Kworb recently?

trainsskyscrapers

:clap3:

trainsskyscrapers
On 9/15/2020 at 5:32 PM, Destiny said:

She'd be extraordinary on Broadway :wap: Sometimes I wish the Angelica Schuyler role on "Hamilton" was hers! :jonny5:

I miss the extra-hungry Beyoncé. She put 150% in every commercial.

mariposa

I've always loved this commercial :lmao: "Increasing Beyoncé"

SashaDevachelli

Y’all see this sh*t?:rip:

This man needs help

ShouldersSideways
54 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This man needs help

KUWTK is over and if we're lucky Kanye is burying himself with his endless Twitter rants. I hope we're finally getting to the end of the road with these people and we never have to hear about them trying to bring Bey down again.

SashaDevachelli
11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

KUWTK is over and if we're lucky Kanye is burying himself with his endless Twitter rants. I hope we're finally getting to the end of the road with these people and we never have to hear about them trying to bring Bey down again.

They're literally obsessed with the Carters family, it’s disturbing. Gag is, they want want Bey and Jay have:fan:  idk why Kanye thought Bey and Jay were going to love the Kardashian Klan, those women who have been actively profiting off of black women and then Kanye isn't all the way too sane either it’s no wonder that B and J stay away from them:rip:

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:120142?quality=0.8

This iconic selfie:wap:

trainsskyscrapers
1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This man needs help

:sadviolin: Moving on ... We got:

Bow Down / I Been On

***Flawless / ***Flawless Remix

XO

Jealous

Haunted

Ring Off

Feelin Myself

Sorry

Hit-Boy has a pretty solid track record with Beyoncé. I also remember reading that he had the potential to executive-produce Everything Is Love based on the sheer amount of J×B/Hitboy tracks they're sitting on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/a/hit-boy-is-sitting-on-some-legendary-unreleased-jay-z-verses

Quenn
3 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This man needs help

This nutjob needs to stay the **** away from her. I'm sick of him and his never ending meltdowns about her. 

king_queen

As a former stan it is so heartbreaking to see how Kanye West has changed over the years. It must be even more saddening for people like Beyoncé and Jay Z, who personally knew and loved him, to see that change as well. The envy is Kanye’s heart is so disappointing, even more so with him thinking he ever had the power to keep ANYBODY in the industry from working with Beyoncé. She’s literally on everybody’s bucket list :toofunny3: 

BnPac
10 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

That’s great!!!

———

Her husband did bring Ye close to her again, weren’t they on a picture together, even after all the alt-right bs he spew. I can’t help to feel like without him, the awful long comparison with Rihana, the awful one with Kim, being close to Ye etc would have never happened. 
Ye is both completely obsessed with and jealous of Beyoncé. It’s weird.

king_queen

I need for Beyoncé to give us ONE performance of Haunted where she vogues down! :wap:

Just one! :jonny:

BnPac

I still want a performance of Otherside. :weeps:

OnMyCoolJ
19 hours ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

it actually looks good in motion.

poor haters that went off based on 2D images. 

mariposa

Listening to Lem rn and no wonder Bey is taking her sweet ass time with the follow-up. This isn't some sh*t they just made :wap:

She has to come out swinging for the next one to top the technical and cultural brilliance of the Peabody-winning Lemonade and she knows that.

PYCM :wap: Hold Up :wap: DHY :wap::wap::wap: Sorry :wap:

Edited by mariposa

Iyanla, Fix Me
15 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lemonade is that album. ST is sleeping!!

ShouldersSideways
2 hours ago, mariposa said:

Listening to Lem rn and no wonder Bey is taking her sweet ass time with the follow-up. This isn't some sh*t they just made :wap:

She has to come out swinging for the next one to top the technical and cultural brilliance of the Peabody-winning Lemonade and she knows that.

Bey reading this knowing she hasn't even started B7 yet.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Quenn
2 hours ago, mariposa said:

The 1-2-3 punch of 4, Beyoncé and Lemonade will keep me fed for ages, tbh. 

mariposa
1 hour ago, Quenn said:

The 1-2-3 punch of 4, Beyoncé and Lemonade will keep me fed for ages, tbh. 

Exactly. I wouldn't mind if she skipped 2021 entirely and dropped right at the end of the year or waited until spring 2022. I need another album/visual combo that completely blows Lemonade out of the water. BIK was stronger than Lem visually but it lacked where story, writing and overall messaging where concerned. But that was to be expected given it was based on a soundtrack to a film already created.

I need a new and complete narrative for B7, one that pushes her harder than ever before. And it doesn't have to be deep or political, in fact it doesn't even have to be real/auto-biographical. It could be a concept album, where she morphs into and fully embodies a character from a different era with the album being a fusion of rock, soul and disco.

Premiere it at a film festival, sell streaming rights to Netflix and have it debut WW the following Friday along with the album. Grammys, Golden Globes and Oscars.

Two years later, begin a full Broadway run. Tonys :cm:

Edited by mariposa

simon
8 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Exactly. I wouldn't mind if she skipped 2021 entirely and dropped right at the end of the year or waited until spring 2022. I need another album/visual combo that completely blows Lemonade out of the water. BIK was stronger than Lem visually but it lacked where story, writing and overall messaging where concerned. But that was to be expected given it was based on a soundtrack to a film already created.

I need a new and complete narrative for B7, one that pushes her harder than ever before. And it doesn't have to be deep or political, in fact it doesn't even have to be real/auto-biographical. It could be a concept album, where she morphs into and fully embodies a character from a different era with the album being a fusion of rock, soul and disco.

Premiere it at a film festival, sell streaming rights to Netflix and have it debut WW the following Friday along with the album. Grammys, Golden Globes and Oscars.

Two years later, begin a full Broadway run. Tonys :cm:

The director said that they were not finished with the movie, and they put it out based on all the footage they had. I feel like the story wasn't fully flushed out because of that, but it still was great.

Destiny

@mariposa you've mentioned some of the things i've always hoped Bey does :wap: I remember a while back I said something about a 2-year era (that has music, a Netflix accompanying visual, a doc and a stage play/ broadway) and some of the gurls here were like girl stop dreaming and being delulu :deadbanana2: But I want Queen to do allll of that :jonny5:

mariposa
15 minutes ago, simon said:

The director said that they were not finished with the movie, and they put it out based on all the footage they had. I feel like the story wasn't fully flushed out because of that, but it still was great.

Yeah I read that article but I'm also not wholly convinced it would have trumped Lem given as it doesn't seem the film was always conceived to be this full body of work all at once, but rather it slowly developed from one video to the next before she realized she wanted to create an entire film. Also, even with the footage they did have, the spoken word elements included were not used as well as they could have been to tie everything together.

I don't mind it because as a close watcher, it's not difficult to fully complete the narrative yourself, but objectively there were a few moments in the film which weren't carried as well as they should have been. 

That said, I'm glad they went ahead and put the film together as best they could and released it this year as opposed to waiting for things to go back to normal before resuming filming. If part of the GP and (some Hive :rip:) were b*tching about her still releasing TG stuff just after one year, imagine if they'd held off and then released BIK next summer :rip:

Edited by mariposa