Nope

8 +6
Beyoncé - The Lion King: The Gift [Deluxe Edition]
63 +1
Beyoncé - The Lion King: The Gift

TyYoshi

lmao

Pepo

BeyoncéTribe has reached out to Bey's team asking for a physical release for The Gift and Black Is King. Stay tuned for more news :duca:

MrLovett
4 hours ago, simon said:

It is eligible for the Oscars because they are taking streamed movies this year. I prefer the Golden Globes/Oscars.

No it's not, @Almost Home corrected me on this earlier:

13 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Only films with a planned theatrical release are eligible:

To be considered, the streamed film must have already had a planned theatrical release. The film must also be made available on the Academy Screening Room member-only streaming site within 60 days of the film’s streaming or VOD release.

Source

BOAZ

I Keep replaying BIK, it's so detailed and perfect. I'm still completely in awe of FYWB

The only thing I'm a bit mad for is that deluxe edition she released... It's called deluxe but it misses all the interludes so it's kinda strange to see a reedition with less tracks than the original :ahh:

Then we were robbed of the extended versions of the songs. She could have made the whole album continously mixed together. Imagine the strings before Bigger, the FYWB outro slay, the added last chorus in BSG, the little outro in My Power which somehow adds to the song, the choir version of Spirit :jonny5:The single version of BP and the FYWB remix were a bit useless. Plus, I think the album should have been called The Gift [Black is King Edition] 

G'Day
2 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

I Keep replaying BIK, it's so detailed and perfect. I'm still completely in awe of FYWB

The only thing I'm a bit mad for is that deluxe edition she released... It's called deluxe but it misses all the interludes so it's kinda strange to see a reedition with less tracks than the original :ahh:

Then we were robbed of the extended versions of the songs. She could have made the whole album continously mixed together. Imagine the strings before Bigger, the FYWB outro slay, the added last chorus in BSG, the little outro in My Power which somehow adds to the song, the choir version of Spirit :jonny5:The single version of BP and the FYWB remix were a bit useless. Plus, I think the album should have been called The Gift [Black is King Edition] 

She kinda sucks at packaging albums lol. Beyoncé MORE edition was an absolute mess, as were the numerous versions of IAMSF, and to a lesser extent Bday Deluxe.

But yeah we were heavily robbed with the deluxe, which isn’t really even a deluxe. However, @yonsé made a wonderful Film deluxe version of the album with all the extended versions that is what the repackaging should’ve been!!

BnPac

Was I the only one who cackled at the end of Power when the part where she is dressed in white in front of a Baobab surrounded by women appears? That was her Spotify’s head image a year on some months ago. She just sits on footage until she finds a fitting use. 

I was listening to Grown Woman this morning, what a good song. It should have been released. 

2 hours ago, Pepo said:

BeyoncéTribe has reached out to Bey's team asking for a physical release for The Gift and Black Is King. Stay tuned for more news :duca:

I hope we get and eventually the Homecoming physical. But maybe the Hive who said, it’s for a demarcation between side projects and solo projects was right. 

matheusbep
17 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Was I the only one who cackled at the end of Power when the part where she is dressed in white in front of a Baobab surrounded by women appears? That was her Spotify’s head image a year on some months ago. She just sits on footage until she finds a fitting use. 

That scene was used originally in the Spirit vídeo, wasnt it?

ShouldersSideways
44 minutes ago, matheusbep said:

Yes, it was.

-

All this Ellen stuff is reminding me of when she spent months trying to publicly shame Bey into following her on Instagram :deadbanana4: 

BnPac
56 minutes ago, matheusbep said:

Lol I’ve forgotten about Spirit’s original video. :dies: I watched it once. 

Nemo

it was my adblocker that wasn't allowing me to watch, so I'm finally watching ugh i feel  like such a fake stan but i'm so excited and ready

Pepo

YR.

I'm sure Bey is so happy and proud right now :jonny2: What a massive success

smoothkarmel

My power is #87 on itunes

Nemo

ugh it's so beautiful so far :cries: the fact that we still have 2 more netflix exclusives of her immaculate visuals yet

why did God give me my taste?

giphy.gif

Destiny

I was wondering if anyone is as obsessed as I am with that look on Brown Skin Girl :jonny5: your avi @MrLovett  ... she's unbelievably beautiful :jonny5: The hair, the make- up, the dress :jonny5:

*-ChriZ-*
5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I was wondering if anyone is as obsessed as I am with that look on Brown Skin Girl :jonny5: your avi @MrLovett  ... she's unbelievably beautiful :jonny5: The hair, the make- up, the dress :jonny5:

Shes also serving so much beauty in that one look from Water where her hair is put up in a rather unconventional way.

Destiny
1 hour ago, smoothkarmel said:

My power is #87 on itunes

And ALREADY?

Destiny
1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Shes also serving so much beauty in that one look from Water where her hair is put up in a rather unconventional way.

YES! She's serving 25 year old :jonny: She's just... all of her looks on WATER are just.. ahh :jonny5:

Destiny

The videos on youtube are in such good quality. I just watched WATER and I- :deadbanana2: She should upload a new video on her VEVO each month :cm:

But Disney would HATE that so... :devil:

G'Day
35 minutes ago, Destiny said:

And ALREADY?

I see My Power at #92 and Already at #71

Planet Mars
13 hours ago, nooniebao said:

The eras in Beyoncé's career are low-key legendary. Everything has been on the nose.

Kisuke

59961fc0244e294c4d6141eef3ee1f7e631ac790 

*-ChriZ-*
22 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

The eras in Beyoncé's career are low-key legendary. Everything has been on the nose.

lowkey? They are highkey legendary. She's truly the last of the GREATS of our time, carrying the torch of all the legends before her and walking her own path. Her career is one for the books :clap3: