Final: BP 52/158k JT 51/73k

Duca

7 hours ago, Eternium said:

JT is doing much better than expected, lbr. 

The real flop here here is the Migos. The **** happened to them :jonny: 

Flop, even though Migos 3rd week is higher than Justin’s 2nd?

sis...

jpkL6Ti.gif

Pure sales for everyone is pretty sh*t but everyone knows it hits urban acts harder

Edited by Delicious

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duca

• TattooedDreams

• EnoughSaid

• alexanderao

butterflysupreme
7 hours ago, Eternium said:

JT is doing much better than expected, lbr. 

The real flop here here is the Migos. The **** happened to them :jonny: 

Huh???? They’re doing amazing!! What have you been drinking

28 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

River peaked at #11 and hasn’t even gotten back in Top 40 since LOL. Not to mention it’s with an actually big artist ED SHEERAN. Bey was the only other peer to snatch a Top 10 in recent years. Say Something is coming. 

Totally missed the point :rip: 

4 hours ago, alexanderao said:

71-76k third week is a flop?

30 minutes ago, Delicious said:

Flop, even though Migos 3rd week is higher than Justin’s?

sis...

jpkL6Ti.gif

Pure sales for everyone is pretty sh*t but everyone knows it hits urban acts harder

15 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Huh???? They’re doing amazing!! What have you been drinking

I was expecting AOTY for Migos after last year and they’ve even got a Drake feature. They’re holding up well and of course they’re successful, I just expected a lot more.

butterflysupreme
1 minute ago, Eternium said:

I was expecting AOTY for Migos after last year and they’ve even got a Drake feature. They’re holding up well and of course they’re successful, I just expected a lot more.

What does Drake being on one song have to do with anything? Stop reaching 

38 minutes ago, Eternium said:

A drake feature that wasn’t released?

Idk why anyone would expect AOTY from Migos but at the same time they’re outdoig majority of atrl faves rn so...

jpkL6Ti.gif

Edited by Delicious

So the premise of this forum is to drag artist that underperform?

5 hours ago, Lein said:

The excuses :lmao: 

And btw River was as big as Say Something, so JT doing worse says enough, JT had the Superbowl which posted 100,000,000 million viewers.

fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd

:rip: 

8 hours ago, Lein said:

The excuses :lmao: 

And btw River was as big as Say Something, so JT doing worse says enough, JT had the Superbowl which posted 100,000,000 million viewers.

Drake got 106 million+ listeners...meanwhile Justin got 106 million viewers who were basically a captive audience. 

aaronsmithjune1
18 hours ago, Lophorina said:

Reputation - beloved girl very frontloaded album with huge lead single, released album 10 of November - second  week 17-24 Nov - a month before Xmas

DAMN - huge lead single and streaming force and heavily promoted on every platform plus two other albums in 2015 and 2016 year after year and huge demand 

More Life - huge streaming force ... albums - 2013 - Feb 2015 - Sep 2015 - April 2016 with huge singles including One Dance - March 2017 with another two huge songs and promo on every platform plus he is loved in the US and demand 

so basically he didn’t even let people relax from him because his music is and was constantly everywhere

Divide - the largest release of 2017 with huge lead single and promoted everywhere and after huge era and Thinking out loud plus tour

Starboy - decent lead single and I feel it coming huge single being released just right before and album released on 25th of November after huge first era and being supported by Daft Punk on this album where after their Random Access Memories everyone wanted music from them... if remember they even were in the Weeknd music videos so extra boost

Anti - Work feat Drake... huge single and promo ... was some songs before the album with quite big names like Kanye or Paul McCartney FourFiveSeconds or BBHMH or American Oxygen so people were teased by her so they were demanding her new album plus Towards the sun the OST song in meantime 

Culture II - I think people like them but considering they sold 199k and 38k of it is pure in its first week ... that’s means without streaming they wouldn’t go far 

4:44 - he did 262k in June which is less than JT - 174k pure - so another streaming force plus Beyoncé’s husband helped a bit too plus I don’t know how many of it is from Tidal ... which he owns it...

Revival - didn’t he released first single with Beyoncé? Didn’t he build hype by making song and video about Trump? Didn’t he had song with Ed on the album? Didn’t he had last album in 2013? Isn’t he the most awaited rapper if not saying white rapper in the States? Didn’t he released his album on 15th of December? I don’t know his streaming numbers but it’s big possibility that “River” feat Ed Sheeran helped a lot ...

24k - November the 15 with huge lead single in better sales climate and right before Xmas

The Thrill of it All - November the 3rd with decent lead single after nice era and song to Bond movie ... didn’t he won an Oscar?

how many of this artists is 22/16years in business? 

considering 

- the hate (Janet, nipplegate,Woody Allen and whatever what else)

- lack of promo (even SB did not do much for him)

- not so good performance of his Two singles Filthy and Say Something

- backlash on Twitter 

- awful reviews of his album

- and “only” 106.6 min watched the game *cough* halftimeshow *cough*

- tragic promo

- no promo banners on Spotify for example

- NO streaming force and respond on any streaming platform

- in January/February where people don’t have money after new yea and when sales is much worse

- with experimental music 

- with no hit just yet 

- in the world where everyone is listening to rap rnb urban music and female artists and new artists...

people led are getting bored with music very quickly so 

the numbers he does, are very good and I believe still without bundles 

@Duca

@Henstridge

@TattooedDreams

@IAMRodrigo

#teamJT do you agree with me ?

Well lets compare it with lemonade then :cm:

Just now, aaronsmithjune1 said:

Well lets compare it with lemonade then :cm:

Is no reason to do that 

any comparison with other artists is just causing fan wars which is unnecessary 

not everyone will be always on the top and leave it like that

5 hours ago, dussymob said:

So the premise of this forum is to drag artist that underperform?

yes

JT fans do not need to be insecure. He is 20years into his career and will have one of the best selling albums of the year.

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

yes

This is why I’ll be gone by this year end...you guys are boring. :rip:

8 hours ago, Delicious said:

Flop, even though Migos 3rd week is higher than Justin’s 2nd?

sis...

jpkL6Ti.gif

That user is clearly mad about the Britney lyric in MotorSport. :rip:

Migos is slaying. :clap3:

22 hours ago, Lophorina said:

The Thrill of it All - November the 3rd with decent lead single after nice era and song to Bond movie ... didn’t he won an Oscar?

To be fair... TGAG was a sleeper and radio hit at best and yes, he did win a oscar. 

Justin on the other hand this not good at the slightest.

Sam's second week drop was not drastic as this and he's WAY less established than Justin who just did the superbowl sis.

Edited by Yog

That laundry list to defend Justin's poor performance. :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Communion said:

That laundry list to defend Justin's poor performance. :deadbanana4:

I'm in tears :ahh:

5 hours ago, Weed said:

I'm in tears :ahh:

His fans are also in tears that's why there's an itemized list. 

On 2/13/2018 at 8:13 PM, iHype. said:

Not 26 excuses for his numbers :jonny:

"Lack of promo" :rip:

Like sweetie there was a reason he released his album 2 days before the Superbowl

Justin’s drop for the second week is alright, it’s around 70%. Well known acts usually have similar drop in the second week, no?

5 hours ago, extra_ordinary said:

Justin’s drop for the second week is alright, it’s around 70%. Well known acts usually have similar drop in the second week, no?

No.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.