FINALE (pg. 53) | A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words ?

prézli

5 hours ago, Satan said:

praying miss Legend E has submitted 

source.gif

In 5 says Miss E shall

source.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Lukey

• Satan

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Satan said:

praying miss Legend E has submitted 

source.gif

Well... he hesitates to stick with us to eliminate Lukey.

4 minutes ago, prézli said:

Well... he hesitates to stick with us to eliminate Lukey.

wait what

1 minute ago, prézli said:
  Hide contents

Jk. :fan:

source.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Tonight, you thirsty hoes :fan: 

Just now, prézli said:

Working on the results now.

qNRjY4n.gif 

oh wow yes!

Here was me thinking we'd have to wait until tomorrow.

We love surprise results. Come through girl!

oh wow i'm ready to get dragged :duca:

Lp0uPV4x_o.png

eY1MaHlG_o.png

#CELEBRITY

lpi4LhsA_o.png

thecptz

Spoiler

Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter

prézli said:

When I saw its title, I thought it was a miss rather than a hit. I think it kinda fits, but you could have done it so much better, tho.― 6.5

Clueless said:

This is perfect :rip: It kinda made me scream ― 9

Legend E said:

I think this kinda fits, tho I don't think Britney was very happy with her craziness back then ― 8

Navyofbadgals said:

it fits.. decently? Mad Hatter is also about being okay with being crazy, and perhaps being aware of it.. I'm not sure if it applies to the picture, but the song has other parts that fit quite well. ― 7

Kylie Jenner

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Piece of Me

prézli said:

It's my turn to say PREDICTABLE. :angry: Anyway, you were fast enough to snatch it, so great job. My main problem with the song is that Britney looks at the media things not too deeply and there was way more about this picture. ― 7.5

Clueless said:

Could you POSSIBLY have picked a more obvious song? Of course it fits but Jesus ― 6

Legend E said:

As the others said i think it's super predictable to send Britney. The song probably fits more than any other song from Blackout, but I think you should have searched more. 6

Navyofbadgals said:

Ehh, I think this is a cop-out.. like ofc a Britney song from around that time would somewhat fit. It's just too easy (and I don't think it fits that well either). ― 5

Loyalty

Spoiler

Bebe Rexha - I'm Gonna Show You Crazy

prézli said:

I didn't expect this to be good. I never liked this song, so I had never checked its lyrics before. ― 9

Clueless said:

Omg this song & video are ****ing horrible :rip:. I do like this pick for the round though! ― 9

Legend E said:

I think this fits perfectly. ― 10

Navyofbadgals said:

I'm surprised at how well this fits, great job! ― 10

Queen Conchita

Spoiler

Jasmine Sullivan - Bust Your Windows

prézli said:

Dear. If we didn't know its true story behind the picture, I'd say it's okay. But we know it and it's not okay. ― 3

Clueless said:

Oh neptune. Another obvious choice gone wrong, who said that Britney lost it because of a man? ― 3

Legend E said:

This is more of a break-up song imo than about what Britney was experiencing back then. ― 4

Navyofbadgals said:

ofc the 'bust the windows' part fits.. because well we actually see the action, but the song and the picture don't overlap well at all. The reasons and motive for your song are so much different than the picture (and the background of the picture). You missed the mark here imo. ― 3

Selenurr

Spoiler

Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone

prézli said:

Another MJ song that would bring some brightness to Selenurr in the game again? Well, not again. Not sure that it's about the media at all because he says girl a few times in the song. Also, I'd have expected some madness because it's Britney bitch. ― 5

Clueless said:

I like this. I'm pretty sure this is what Britney was feeling. While this is super obvious, it still functions well ― 8

Legend E said:

Sure, it is more against the press and it does not show what was going on inside Britney's mind back then, but it is quite good. ― 8.5

Navyofbadgals said:

Another MJ song that would bring some brightness to Selenurr in the game again? Well, again actually :eli: .. I wish there was a bit more agression in this but it fits very nicely. ― 9

Fruity

Spoiler

Linkin Park - One Step Closer

prézli said:

This is so sad because we all know that Chester was struggling with mental health, so choosing a Linkin Park song was very smart. ― 9

Clueless said:

The chrous is rather perfect for this round 9.5

Legend E said:

I think the lyrics capture quite well the anger, but also the sadness of the situation. Pretty good. ― 9.5

Navyofbadgals said:

Not only does the song fit very well, but I think you choosing for Linkin Park was also very smart and makes this an even better fit. ― 10

Bloomers

Spoiler

Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight

prézli said:

Eh. To be honest, this is one of the weakest songs in the round. I think Xtina was not herself because Gaga stole her throne she was drinking too much that night in 2010. ― 2.5

Clueless said:

You were doing so well. Wyd? dnjkgf this song is about going to the club to get ****ed up, it's not about a mental breakdown :deadbanana2: 1

Legend E said:

I don't see how this sex bop fits tbh  1

Navyofbadgals said:

I still can't believe this flopped, ugh truly ahead of its time. I don't think the intent of this song fits very well with the picture tho. Perhaps on the surface lots of lyrics fit, but the song and its meaning obviously aren't really a great fit. ― 4

Diarrhoea

Spoiler

Evanescence - Everybody's Fool

prézli said:

Interesting view. It's about how people see Britney as a mental wreck, right? I like it. ― 8

Clueless said:

I ****ing hate this band's music :rip:. This works well though. 8.5

Legend E said:

I like this perspective towards the picture. Interesting choice for me. ― 8

Navyofbadgals said:

this works well and is an original pick. It's not close to being a perfect fit, but it's more than decent.  8

Lukey

Spoiler

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

prézli said:

Among these crazy songs, this one is the best, easily. You did THAT, Lukey. ― 9.5

Clueless said:

I really like what you said about thinking about this from Britney's point of view. 10

Legend E said:

Very good choice and it fits the perspective that it's Britney who feels like this. Good job! ― 10

Navyofbadgals said:

last round you had the worst description.. now you have the best, we love a glo-up. It's funny because without description I probably wouldn't have rated this well, but the song actually makes a lot of sense. Great job.  10

PinkBox

Spoiler

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

prézli said:

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time" Really? Because I see the opposite in the picture. Good thing that you're immune. ― 3

Clueless said:

Ok, like I kinda get what you mean in your description "look what they made her do : use a damn umbrella to smash the SUV" but.. this song is about being personally wronged by someone specific & coming back for revenge. I don't feel like it's about Taylor having a mental breakdown.  :rip: 2

Legend E said:

Nah i don't think this fits. I don't think Britney got much stronger after this incident and Taylor was definitely not crazy ― 3

Navyofbadgals said:

The title fits, the rest does not. ― 1.5

Satan

Spoiler

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

prézli said:

You believe it or not, this was the first song that came to my mind when I came up with the idea that I would use a Britney bitch picture. Are you winning for a third time? I hope so! ― 10

Clueless said:

Hm. I like this. 8

Legend E said:

I think it fits because the reason why Britney breaks the window is because what people said to her (which is why the chorus fits perfectly) ― 10

Navyofbadgals said:

I hate this song, but it fits quite well. I wish it was about more than just anger tho.. but you did capture the anger of this picture perfectly.  8

Tom Vercetti

Spoiler

Lindsay Lohan - Rumors

prézli said:

I expected many many many songs that would talk about the dark side of being a celebrity and actually, it is the only one in this round. Excellent choice, Tom. ― 10

Clueless said:

ddd I did not see a Lindsay Lohan song coming from you :rip:. I mean this is way too obvious for me, it's basically the exact same song as Piece of Me. 5.5

Legend E said:

I agree this has the same theme as piece of me, but i mean you didn't send Britney. Pretty good ― 9

Navyofbadgals said:

Mixed responses, but I really like this and I think it's a great fit. Not everything fits tho, but still good job.  8

The scoreboard is coming in a new post!

@thecptz @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Fruity @Bloomers @Diarrhoea @Lukey @PinkBox @Satan @Tom Vercetti @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty

OH MY GOD :jonny2: 

WHAT.

Is this a joke? If so, it's cruel.

Thank you :weeps: 

Clueless and Navy sabotaging me like that

2ivz0vo.jpg

oh wow thanks judges :weeps: now i'm glad that bust your windows got picked before i sent whew!

also, a mess at fatbox and bloomers' scores :dancehall:

Just now, Lukey said:

WHAT.

soo happy 4 u

2ivz0vo.jpg

Just now, Lukey said:

WHAT.

slay :clap3: crazy was my first choice :jonny5:

Lp0uPV4x_o.png

eY1MaHlG_o.png

#CELEBRITY

lpi4LhsA_o.png

ELIMINATED IN 12TH PLACE

AVG SCORE: 2.125

VBkxpzu.gif

Bloomers

Ugh, it's so hard to say anything. You had potential to make it to the finale of the tournament after being placed at #2 on the overall scoreboard. I don't know what happened, but I think you knew deep in your heart that this round would be your last one. I'm so glad that you were here and came back to the Games section. The comeback round is happening this weekend, so I hope we'll see you there, Bloomers.

Just now, Loyalty said:

Omg, i thot y’all would drag me :deadbanana2:

same!

a mess not king bloomers :weeps::weeps:

1 minute ago, Satan said:

Clueless and Legend E sabotaging me like that

2ivz0vo.jpg

*Navyofbadgals :fan:

Right??? #SatanGOTROBBED

Bloomers noooooo :weeps::heart2::'( 

5rjZzs4.gif

2 minutes ago, Satan said: