Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Duca

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Have to say @Duca deserves all the draggings from bad sales to ratings. He enjoyed it happening to others :rip:

He's been bashing Miley since 2013 so I'm enjoying this

p763kc2.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• IAMRodrigo

1 minute ago, Ari29 said:

Hoping fellow Hive pipe down with all the ‘Beyonce won’ posts because for all we know our fav could be next. In this climate you never know who’s on the chopping block. 

OT: This kinda signals the official END of the TRL era. They had a good run and are all iconic, and that’s that on that 

I think the interesting here is, Beyoncé already went through that phase of falling out with mainstream ( 4 era), but she bounced back and got bigger. Justin Timberlake is just beginning to experience that downfall. Plus for  so long, Justin Timberlake has been given free passes for his foolery. Well, It's a new era in social media,  the free rides are over, and he can no longer get by with his ignorance. 

@Duca told us bey and JT are the only artists who consistently debut over 300k. and well it seems that’s not the case today.  @TattooedDreams

Edited by RastaMentality

Metamorphosis
1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Will he even go platinum SPS? His streaming isn't good. :deadbanana:

No.

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Sorry would have also debuted top ten if Prince hadn’t died the same week that Lemonade was released.

Ahh yeah. I forgot about that, I was low key worried for Beyonce with Prince dying... she prevailed though. But if she didn't get that #1 it would have been easily justified. 

Just now, Miley Cyrus said:

He's been bashing Miley since 2013 so I'm enjoying this

p763kc2.gif

It's karma at it's finest. Enjoy it

1 minute ago, JustActinUP said:

I think the interesting here is, Beyoncé already went through that phase of falling out with mainstream ( 4 era), but she bounced back and got bigger. Justin Timberlake is just beginning to experience that downfall. Plus for  so long, Justin Timberlake has been given free passes for his foolery. Well, It's a new era in social media,  the free rides are over, and he can no longer get by with his ignorance. 

Did you forget 20/20 pt 2. That was the beginning. 

1 minute ago, RastaMentality said:

@Duca told us bey and JT are the only artists who consistently debut over 300k. well it seems that’s not the case today.  @TattooedDreams

He may still reach 300k. Billboard reported that. 

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Will he even go platinum SPS? His streaming isn't good. :deadbanana:

Say Something is becoming a hit so likely yes. His tour is doing well and if they added a bundle in for following weeks definitely.  

3 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

i feel so bad that everybody keeps tagging Duca :rip: His notifications must be popping

Don't feel bad for him... He is one of the shadiest * * * * on ATRL.

He likes seeing others losing so it's only right that he takes a huge L.

@Duca

On 02/02/2018 at 11:35 PM, liberalmusiclover said:

Whew, and with the Super Bowl this Sunday, he will do some NUMBERS.  Imagine being one of his haters.  It's gonna be a bad week for them.  :jonny5: 

jpkL6Ti.gif

Just now, TattooedDreams said:

Say Something is becoming a hit so likely yes. His tour is doing well and if they added a bundle in for following weeks definitely.  

I don't know why he isn't doing stadiums, his team played it safe. Bundles and stadiums would've been a good idea. 

1 minute ago, TattooedDreams said:

SPS?

Can't Stop the Feeling killed his hype. It was a successful song of course, but it hurt his brand in the long run. 

And Filthy, obviously. Terrible lead single.

17 minutes ago, Reza said:

the superbowl  DECREASING his potential sales :deadbanana2: has this ever happened? 

am deceased :ahh: 

Just now, Shelter said:

I don't know why he isn't doing stadiums, his team played it safe. Bundles and stadiums would've been a good idea. 

He's doing some stadium in Europe

1 minute ago, Soylent Green said:

Don't feel bad for him... He is one of the shadiest * * * * on ATRL.

He likes seeing others losing so it's only right that he takes a huge L.

@Duca

:deadbanana2: This is gonna get messy

9 minutes ago, Triton said:

Beyonce avoiding the flops...  

tumblr_o697qlzSQa1u70jz5o1_500.gif

Beyoncé is truly the last one standing, from the TRL generation. It's interesting to see all the stanbases that mocked Beyoncé during 4 era, watching their faves flop miserably.

1 minute ago, IAMRodrigo said:

SPS?

Yeah :cries:. It’s whatever. 

7 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

End this era after SS please :rip: 

Rename the tour to something else and make it more of a GH thing. :deadbanana2:

I like the album, but the GP obviously isn’t here for it.

QueenofCopyPaste
24 minutes ago, maurixrosup said:

BIigrwL.jpg

:rip:

You know what... 

After Cant stop the feeling... :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.