Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Duca

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Coldplay

tumblr_lzys9dfix21qg5t77o1_500.gif

:dies:so now you will be using a band that has been touring for 3 yrs?? Beyonce won effortlessly with Tidal and had the time to birth 3 kids...JT really lost. Less than ARTPOP :dies:... You should hid behind Taylor or Adele if you wanna shade Beyonce it'd be less embarrassing. I feel for you.

Rihanna outdid everybody tho

Edited by Soylent Green

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• Miley Cyrus

serving 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

in a week

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Tons of people? :rip: 

You said Beyonce was the last one standing which is factually incorrect and out of female artists, P!nk is still around and scored a bigger solo global hit with WAU than Beyonce's had since 2009.

I'm not gonna argue with you. I don't have the time. God bless you, goodnight.

Hoping fellow Hive pipe down with all the ‘Beyonce won’ posts because for all we know our fav could be next. In this climate you never know who’s on the chopping block. 

OT: This kinda signals the official END of the TRL era. They had a good run and are all iconic, and that’s that on that 

enhanced-buzz-orig-12939-1360542317-6.jp

Edited by Ari29

6 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

Who compares bands to solo artists? :rip: 

People grasping at straws to deny the obvious :dies:

14 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

So Bey is the last one standing from the late 90s and early 00s artists?

I mean not every one had a cute group to run back to every other era :cm: 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I'd say Coldplay & P!nk still stand with Bey. Also JT & Eminem still sort of are there along with her. They deff slipped but they are still up there I think. Still tragic that most from that period have fallen off :weeps:

“Sorta” he’s the ONLY one of them to get TWO Top 10’s from his recent era. They’re all fairly fine. 

WTF IS HAPPENING  :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 300k is the VERY MINIMUM possible for JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

HOW did this happen :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

i feel so bad that everybody keeps tagging Duca :rip: His notifications must be popping

1 minute ago, Soylent Green said:

:dies:so now you will be using a band that has been touring for 3 yrs?? Beyonce won effortlessly with Tidal and had the time to birth 3 kids...JT really lost. Less than ARTPOP :dies:... You should hid behind Taylor or Adele if you wanna shade Beyonce it'd be less embarrassing. I feel for you.

Rihanna outdid everybody tho

Their last album came out 5 months before Lemonade, hardly a long period of time. :skull: 

Noone is denying Beyonce's longevity but as I said it's factually incorrect to say she's the last one standing. And I don't stan for any artist so I have no reason to hide behind anybody but you tried.

2 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

I'm not gonna argue with you. I don't have the time. God bless you, goodnight.

Because you can't argue with facts :rip: 

Goodnight hun. 

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Have to say @Duca deserves all the draggings from bad sales to ratings. He enjoyed it happening to others :rip:

He also turned on the princess of pop once she started flopping. Karma got its kiss for him :fan: 

Just now, Bribe said:

He really should have done a tour bundle :'( 

It would be worst, like...

1st week +500k

2nd week ~50k

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, fanboyn8 said:

Arent these numbers really good regardless? 

For someone doing the Super Bowl first week and whose last album opened with nearly a million... no way in HELL are these good. HDD even called it an underperformance. They never say that when making predictions.

1 minute ago, Reza said:

He also turned on the princess of pop once she started flopping. Karma got its kiss for him :fan: 

It's beautiful to see. 

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Noone is denying Beyonce's longevity but as I said it's factually incorrect to say she's the last one standing. And I don't stan for any artist  

:ahh:sure Jan.

16 minutes ago, maurixrosup said:

BIigrwL.jpg

Screaming

c140b2b4-9def-44f8-8498-643eb0d9f050.gif

4 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

“Sorta” he’s the ONLY one of them to get TWO Top 10’s from his recent era. They’re all fairly fine. 

Sorry would have also debuted top ten if Prince hadn’t died the same week that Lemonade was released.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.