Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Duca

Also I think this would make Camila tied with Pink and Gaga's last albums' weeks in the T10.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• IAMRodrigo

I think he will end up doing 300k SPS which is good in the general scheme of things but for him it deff is a big step down especially with the SB boost. Longevity will be the key for him this era and with Say Something looking like a proper hit in the making I think he will be safe all in all but yeah I don't think he should wait too long after this era is over to start a new one. He won't be ending this era on top so he shouldn't take a long break between otherwise he might struggle with the next era.

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Coldplay's last album outside Lemonade worldwide, had bigger hits and their tour outgrossed hers so No.

Who compares bands to solo artists? :rip: 

My king. :deadbanana2: And I really thought before the era started that he might be able to finally snatch that one million first week. :deadbanana2:

Arent these numbers really good regardless? 

5 minutes ago, Braz said:

giphy.gif

Beautiful Trauma won't outsell Lemonade will full streaming availability but yes, P!nk is definitely the only 90s artist that can compete with Bey.

Just now, zach said:

My king. :deadbanana2: And I really thought before the era started that he might be able to finally snatch that one million first week. :deadbanana2:

maybe first year.

Just now, zach said:

You must be kidding

:deadbanana4:

Just now, Rainsford said:

Who compares bands to solo artists? :rip: 

Tons of people? :rip: 

You said Beyonce was the last one standing which is factually incorrect and out of female artists, P!nk is still around and scored a bigger solo global hit with WAU than Beyonce's had since 2009.

5 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Oh my :rip: This is one of the strangest falls from grace in a while tbh

Is it strange? It's deserved and everyone saw it coming

the superbowl  DECREASING his potential sales :deadbanana2: has this ever happened? 

7 minutes ago, wabayou said:

Maybe pop girls are winning. Pink, whom many would say was larger than JT before both of their recent eras, sold 1/3 more without the SB :cm: 

She had tour bundles. She sold less than joanne without them. 

8 minutes ago, Soylent Green said:

mhmm could you tell me why beyonce is able to outdo them....even touring wise?? Don't say because they have been in the biz for a long time cause beyonce is still moving numbers and people are still interested in her... the fact that she is even doing better than 2010s artists on social media despite not being very active is crazy...

She does better in some aspects yes but his tour was still going. 

To peope saying it “went down” they never had definite numbers in place. They just expected more. It’s whatever. I’m sure most albums won’t go too far this year. 

9 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

So Bey is the last one standing from the late 90s and early 00s artists?

I'd say Coldplay & P!nk still stand with Bey. Also JT & Eminem still sort of are there along with her. They deff slipped but they are still up there I think. Still tragic that most from that period have fallen off :weeps:

1 minute ago, IAMRodrigo said:

You must be kidding

:deadbanana4:

I wish I was. :deadbanana2:

But that was also before any music was released and under the assumption that he would do a tour bundle. And that the Super Bowl would have a POSTIVE impact and not a NEGATIVE one. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, fanboyn8 said:

Arent these numbers really good regardless? 

After a Superbowl performance? Sadly no.

4 minutes ago, Miss Bank$ said:

Is it strange? It's deserved and everyone saw it coming

It is, because no one started really coming for him hard until he was anounced as the Superbowl Halftime performer. 10+ years of praising him and leaving Janet in the dust...but then the media just decided to come for him? I think it's pretty strange, but I'm not complaining at all. 

Image result for it's what she deserves

Edited by Mezter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.